Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010 #380
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
But the national MSM is silent. Maybe one explanation for that is that everybody on the ZOG side of this issue is afraid to drawing to much attention to a case that may be proven to be a government frame.
It could also be because there is nothing even slightly racial about the story.

I don't think Steele is really well known outside of Stormfront and VNN as a man with any explicit racial views. He made some brief appearances on some talking heads shows in his capacity as an attorney, but that's not so exciting. It's not as if he were a KKK Grand Dragon or the ASSWIPE Commander.

He has been trying to set himself up as some kind of leader with his Conspiracy Pen Pal blog and his VOR show, which I find unbearably dull. He talks more or less like some constitutionalist militia type, yes with some racial thinking tossed in, but with the soul totally removed.

Face it. Steele is BORING.

Consider this aspect. If Steele really was ready to kill his wife of 25 years for money -- which of course we should not conclude until all the evidence is shown -- then it's a stroke of luck for us, and the system is inadvertently doing us a huge favor by taking him out of action now. As a self-appointed racial leader, a man like that would have been working for whoever slips him the most cash, and it wouldn't be you or I.

This would not be the first time that the government has inadvertently done us a favor by removing an unscrupulous person from our ranks. I am sure that you can think of other examples if you try.

On the other hand, if this really is a "Mission Impossible" operation (Do I believe that? Uhhhh....) Steele is going to have to demonstrate it with the help of a forensic audio expert, and that will be fascinating if he can do it. If that happens then nobody will trust the government anymore.

Last edited by Hadding; June 24th, 2010 at 05:58 PM.