Full Thread: #1 Black Nationalism +
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

diary of a negress... (trying real hard to think...not really succeeding)

http://diaryofanegress.com/2013/08/2...nti-blackness/

Demons exist on this planet.

This topic, however controversial, has been discussed and prophesied in every faith system since the dawn of Man. Whatever you call them…devils, djinns, vampires…they are real. They suck the life force out of us and have the ability to put certain thoughts into our heads thusly feeding off of negativity. Have you ever wondered why, for no reason at all, almost without warning, you’ll suddenly think of a past pain, disappointment and brutality even though it occurred many, many years ago?

And the sensation of that past pain is just as strong, if not stronger than when you first experienced it? These moments are not by accident. Demons need the strongest, most reliable, renewable source of energy on this planet. And that energy can only come from one continuous source.

Melanin.

Our plight, pain, tears, anger and suffering, is a food source for the evil that currently resides on this planet. When we’re in constant pain, constant agony, constant fuss, constant disarray, Demons eat and drink and dance and thrive. I’ve sat back and watched over the course of, maybe 3-5 years, the steady but noticeable rise of anti-blackness…especially female anti-blackness, and was dumbfounded at what I witnessed. I saw beautiful, smart black females being debased and utterly sexualized for the world to see, sometimes by our own men, all for fame and money, and I knew that there must be a correlation to this phenomena and the evil that lurks in the distance.

[...]