View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2007 #84
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
I'm enjoying this discussion. Informative, yet mostly civil so far. Good, let's keep it this way.
JP, your theories are pretty good. Straight out of the University coffee houses.
Sounds nice on paper.
That's really interesting because I've never been to university, nor do I hang out at coffee houses.

Quote:
Ok, back to reality: does it bother you that the world and most Russians have moved on? I mean, it's almost quaint, 60's style.
Oh I see, politics is about fashion. Well in that case you guys should have given up the white power Nazi thing a LONG time ago.

Quote:
The many Eastern Europeans and Russians that have moved to the US/EU WANT material goods. All things considered, I think Russia is doing well for itself. The real major mistake they made was Yeltsin and his crew selling off Russian resources to jews during the 90s'. Big mistake. What a waste!
No, Russia is not doing well. But I understand that WNs on forums know more than people who live here so that's fine I guess.

Quote:
Besides the Red Mafia, Russia is doing damn well right now. There sphere of influence will always be there as it has been for centuries.
I still view Russia as part of 'the West' in a mostly racial/cultural way. The Russians I know here are good people. Much more intelligent then the average 'kwan. They are European...Soviet superpowerdom help them evolve from serf peasent mentality to a more European/Global minded people.
I like Russia.
If the JewSA was not controlled by jews and zionists, I bet we'd be working much closer together to be allies.
Since China and India will be new powers, USA would be wise to ferment closer ties with Russia.
ALl those resources will keep Russia powerful for years.
Alas, nice on paper again. Too bad America is controlled by fuckin jews.

let's continue this thread. I'm enjoying many of your comments.
Russia is trying to be a superpower but it will ultimately fail because of the internal contradictions in Russian society.