Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011 #2209
John Liberty

Quote:
The Famous But Incompetent would not risk this kind of exposure for a nearly dead lawyer who was a small player in White Nationalism. He was peacefully writing 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends over six months and should have been left entirely alone. Steele only posted two messages in that time and neither were hateful and attacking the Jews.

In that six months Alex Linder posted nasty hate messages every day and he was not touched. In that time Erich Gliebe of the National Alliance published about 26 full length hate messages. Neither one of them were touched.
by ADL Don
Spoken like a true tribe member, Ed was to insignificant to touch. More ADl bullshit, no one except the paid informants are in the clear. The heebs are going after anyone who questions their authority. The fact that people remain untouched just means the G-men have not found a way to frame them yet. These guys have unlimited funds to sit around and monitor sites like this. Everyone is a potential domestic terrorist (except Larry fairfax) Glibes NA buddy was already put in the slammer for getting in a fight in Utah. They go after anyone who shines a light on the cockroaches, even queers are on the target list. They have been monitoring Justin Raimundo also.

Quote:
That some idiotic overpaid FBI “analyst” is sitting around “analyzing” material that appears on Antiwar.com and concluding that we are engaged in activities “on behalf of a foreign power” is straight out of Bizarro World. Instead of tracking down criminals, and listening in on the communications of terrorists plotting violence against this country, they are sitting around reading my old columns, intercepting my emails, and listening to my phone conversations. This is at once depressing and frightening: depressing because one wonders: don’t these incompetents have any adult supervision? Frightening because the idea of some government sneak having full knowledge of my internet hookups and my two-hour long conversations with my sister about the condition of her cats is the ultimate in creepiness.

That the FBI is engaged in a campaign of defamation and intimidation aimed at this website is not at all surprising, and yet I still can’t accept it emotionally. We have done nothing wrong: indeed, it is the FBI which is clearly in the wrong. Their activities in regard to Antiwar.com are of dubious legality, and are an infringement of our rights to free speech and to organize on behalf of our ideas. We demand the FBI retract its defamatory and damaging accusations, cease all investigations of our legally protected activities, and – most important – reveal the nature and full extent of their trumped-up “investigation.”

Are we still living in America – or are we living in a world very much like the one depicted in “Asylum,” where I have to worry about what I say and who I say it to, for fear of my government? It looks like the coup envisioned in that science fiction story has already occurred.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...om-vs-the-fbi/
Quote:
That's where you are wrong. I have addressed the issue, but you didn't seem to either get it or you intentionally ignored it. by HRW
These assholes are paid to ignore the truth and denigrate people like Ed, that is why they are here. If this asshole Don was on the up and up and was a true WN he would be supporting Ed now that the trial is over, or at least keep his trap shut and stop retelling the same "Ed-is-guilty-story" over and over. Instead, he takes the Feds and Fairfax word as the Gospel and says Ed is always the liar. His constant heeb line of reasoning to continually convict Ed shows his true intent to anyone who is a real WN. This is nothing more than an attack on the messenger of the truth to try and kill the message.

Quote:
The transcripts are not in dispute. There were dozens of witnesses to the trial and any discrepancy would be seized on at once by one or more of the parties. by ADL/Don
They provide proof that Ed was railroaded by the system asshole, what else would you expect to find in a controlled trial where the outcome is already ordained. (When the government charges you, you are guilty until proven innocent) He constantly said Ed was crazy all the way through this thread, and now that Ed is speaking out from his incarceration, this alone disproves his bullshit heeb analysis. Ed's own wife (the supposed victim) is fully behind him, what we have here is an ADL troll and his cronies spewing their bile over and over against a WN messenger.

Quote:
Or should I finish "Beneath Every Rock, Behind Every Tree" (about Jews and their role in the destruction of Western civilization, the spectacle of which now is on view throughout the world)?
Hmmmmmm.... so many to offend, so little time and with such vitriol that has built up within me of late. What should I do? Ed Steele
Take sides, the choice is pretty easy for me.