View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2017 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
True-same kind of people who trained at Ft. Hood to go into Waco and kill women and babies and old people. Even shot an Alaskan Malamute and all of her pups in cold blood. Creepy cretins.

I can imagine what some naive, goofy 19 year old who thinks they'll do 'Military Service' before college and reap benefits thinks when they are confronted with the shizzitybags they are surrounded by. Must be terrifying. That's a horror movie in and of itself-no need for an actual war--just the part where Gomer goes to Boot Camp would sufficiently terrify.
That's why I got out as soon as possible. It wasn't for me and was one of the worst experiences of my life. I really was surrounded by the lowest scum dregs of humanity in the "service." I'm convinced some of them were not human. Most of the officers and senior NCOs, the career guys, were worse than the dumbass little E-2s and E-3s. And this was in the 1980s, long before all the truly disgusting faggots, trannies and other jewed-up bullshit that permeates Uncle Shlomo's mercenary force now and I wasn't even in any damn war. That's why I don't feel sorry for any of them when their scummy asses get wasted in ZOG's wars, it's fewer of them in the world. And they will turn their weapons on us again, Waco being the most recent example. There is really no excuse for any young White person today with the internet and all to not know this before they join today. I consider it my duty as a White man to tell any young White person I encounter who is considering a "career" as a ZOGbot that the "muh patriotism" stuff is bullshit and consider another life choice. It may just save their life. If I've managed to stop just one of them from it, than I have been successful.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 21st, 2017 at 06:19 PM.