Full Thread: #1 Social Media Thread
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2018 #277
Alex Linder
Administrator

[comment i left at OD, not up last i checked, but they have moderation, so i think it will appear]

White racial loyalists globally and generally do need a microblog that allows jew crit. Microblog is a great format. It is the most efficient way to get news and top commentary/analysis and graphics.

Free speech absolutism is a shitty ideal and impossible idea. There's no need to mention free speech at all, just assume and practice it. Jew-criticism is always the first speech to be banned, so allowing it always means the allower is where the true, functional, useful, actual, valuable freedom is to be found. It will always be found that IF you can criticize the jew, then you can criticize everything else, even polar bears. People on the level of christian patriotards such as Torba can't grasp 'free speech' in the context just given; to them it's just a marketing slogan that makes the tiny peckers in their microbrains stiffen.

I'll work with anyone who can set such a thing up - hosting or fronting or whatever is needed. Until we have such a thing, I'll comment here from time to time, as my site outside VNN. Of course I will follow rules here. I'll even eat a spoonful of dirt to kinda you know get where you sonats are coming from. That's a joke. I have nothing but the greatest respect for two or three Southerners.

(I'll say for second and last time, I cant comment here thru Brave Beta, which I'm using to escape (((Chrome))) which I'm using now to post this.)