View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005 #88
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
And just how is a woman going to compel you by her demeaner to adopt this more "chivalrous attitude?"
Sadly, many if not most Western women today lack all understanding of how to be feminine. And when you tell them that, they say "You mean submissive!" showing just how much damage the propaganda has done. It is a sad day when mud women -- mud women! -- from the Third World are more feminine than our beautiful White women. It's like our White women are only shells, looking like White women on the outside, but with their true nature carved out of them on the inside.

I can't tell any woman here what it means to be feminine, so I won't try. I can only hope the men know what I mean. But most of you don't, either. You haven't seen it. Like the Western women, you think "He must mean excess perfume, cute giggling and fluttering eyelashes."

Both White men and White women have been hurt by the propasphere, changed into Jew tools. But I believe that the damage has been much more serious among women than among men. That is of course because women are always much more prone to adopt a society's orthodoxy as a survival instinct. They can never see for themselves the damage done, not even the ones who are conservative and Nationalist, so men must run the show, I agree about that. THamilton should not be faulted for noting that.