Full Thread: #1 Social Media Thread
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017 #57
Rolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That's right: a chart explaining it all in Everyman language. Since the beginning of this kike/Silicon Valley commie purge, I've seen all kinds of acronyms I'd never even heard of - and more every fucking day: ARIN/RIPE-NCC/APNIC/AFRINIC/LACNIC.......
ARIN/RIPE-NCC/APNIC/AFRINIC/LACNIC are 5 organizations in charge of the 4 billion available IP addresses. They should only hand out IP addresses to ISPs (Internet Service Providers) and large companies

I think Stormfront is privately hosted, so their ISP could terminate their Internet service, and depending on where you live there may not be a whole lot of options. Let me see if I can make a quick overview.

Hosting: Private (your own computer at home), Commercial (using a hosting company), Distributed (blockchain, freenet, ad p2p technology)

DNS: Private (run your own DNS server), Commercial (using DNS companies), Distributed (blockchain, like the .bit domain)

Protection: Private (run your own DDoS protection software), Commercial (Cloudflare), Distributed (TOR network)

Anonymization: Private (run a tor site), Commercial (anonymous hosting), Distributed (I2P Invisible Internet Project)

The downside of TOR is that 1) You still need a host 2) Special software is required to view the website 3) No easy to remember domain name 4) No indexing by Google except for onion.link and similar proxies

The biggest weakness of TOR is that the host itself can get taken down, with the police taking the server, or the ISP turning off the Internet.

And of course the content becomes hard to access to the general public, which then means we lose the propaganda war.