Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2011 #2208
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Occam's Razor Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
The 1500 pages only prove what the powers to be want to prove.
The transcripts are not in dispute. There were dozens of witnesses to the trial and any discrepancy would be seized on at once by one or more of the parties. The transcripts provide proof of many lies in the Rants that Steele has written from jail. I have posted the first three that I caught and expect to find another dozen when I have time.

Quote:
"You failed to consider that the Famous But had only three days to make fake recordings"

Okay, so, they had three days to make fake recordings. Enough time to add damage against Steele. They can work quickly if they want to, but they can also make the fake recordings months prior. Jews/Mossad are awfully good at that. They can produce fake garbage years prior like they do with our laws.
I failed to note that when Steele was told the lie about his wife's death on 11 June, he said:"You gotta be shitting me." In the recordings he tells Fairfax that he will make that same statement. These were supposedly made on 9 June and 10 June. This could not have been known until Steele was arrested on 11 June.

If the recordings were faked, they could not have started work until Steele was arrested. I don't think that there is a recording studio in the U.S. that could have done an hour long quality recording like this in three days. On 14 June, they were supposedly played for Traci Whelan the U.S. Attorney. If she was in on the plot, they had 11 days before the recordings were played for Cyndi for the first time. If she was in on the plot, she faced life in prison if caught. An FBI underling might risk it but I doubt that a U.S. Attorney would.

The Famous But Incompetent would not risk this kind of exposure for a nearly dead lawyer who was a small player in White Nationalism. He was peacefully writing 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends over six months and should have been left entirely alone. Steele only posted two messages in that time and neither were hateful and attacking the Jews.

In that six months Alex Linder posted nasty hate messages every day and he was not touched. In that time Erich Gliebe of the National Alliance published about 26 full length hate messages. Neither one of them were touched.

Quote:
Even your previous post, Don, makes you look --- well, crazy.
You forget that the five steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova are not in dispute. They were shown to the jury and not contested by the defense. Anybody crazy enough to write letters like this from his jail cell when on trial for his life is crazy enough to do anything. Much of the testimony shows that Steele was crazy after his aorta surgery. It is the rule for such surgery, not the exception. Occam's razor applies.