Full Thread: ZOG vs WN
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013 #36
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
No I'm not trolling, what I don't seem to understand about your post is when the white race as a whole will draw the line in the sand as a whole so to say and go from a defnencsive stants to an offincsive stants what would be the *braking point* that will make it clear to all whites that we can not continue on a deffencsive stants as a whole, I mean we all know sooner or later there will be a major race war if not a wold wide war that will mean that we will have to go on the offence as a whole in order to insure our survival, see what I'm saying?

Beleve you me I wish there was some other way to solve this matter but the jewish scum keep push for a major conflect localy and globaly so it's only a matter time before a major war brakes out not only in our jew occupied nations but a major world war.
Which portion of "the White race as a whole" is even attempting a defensive stance?

People have been anticipating the race-war/collapse-of-the-system for many decades now, fantasizing about the day when they can finally start shooting niggers with impunity. Maybe it will happen before Jesus and Hitler return together in a UFO, but I am acting on the assumption that it won't.

Last edited by Hadding; April 28th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.