View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2014 #53
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Inclusion

This phrase is currently applied to handicapped people and my hunch is this euphamism waiting to happen will seep over to get distorted for race card applications.

Even when only applied to handicapped peoples, this term is somewhat misleading. Because, in order for an inclusion to take place, an exclusion has to have happened first.

Look it up spelled with a k. Here, this rag has begun fusing both integration with "Inklusion". The word itself is a fraud when used in non-Latin-based languages like, in the following case, German. An honest use of "inclusion" in German would be to use its direct translation which would be (die) "Eingliederung" (when referring to persons) or (das) "Einfädeln" (when referring to threading a needle).
Here, the following unrequested turd-sprinkled-with-sugar mass media commentary tailored to the maleable minds of ethnic masochists and guilt collectivists who enjoy the taste of such Migration Industy (I'll get to that soon) mental turds filling their mental toilets:

http://www.zeit.de/2014/13/migration...ge-deutschland

Quote:
>>>>Deutschland ist eine der inklusivsten und einwanderungsfreundlichsten Gesellschaften Europas. Und trotzdem beäugen sich auch hier Bürger mit und ohne Migrationshintergrund<<<<
2- "Politically-Correct" and corporate-"correct" reality distortion through geographical revisionism or map re-arrangement:

The following article was posted at the other place and reports a fire which destroyed wooden housing in an entire secton of Tibet's capital which has been standing for centuries without damage. The article describes this more than likely act of Peking-initiated arson as having taken place in "souther China", despite the invasion and illegal occupation of Tibet never having been recognized as legitimate from any international organization. The article goes on mentioning that this "fire" (typical leftist tactic of somehow directing blame on the law of physics, as if that law hadn't any help) took place in a "historic Tibetan city" (Oh, wait a minute. Doesn't Tibet only have one?). So, now we have a Tibetan city in southern China. Well, how does that work? So now Tibet has become declared a T-word. Nobody wants to offend the countless ̶z̶̶i̶̶p̶̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶h̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶ Chinese tourists and new company owners. Do we?
So, let's do this with major occupied and lost German urban centers like Kreuzberg, Berlin and refer to it as a "historical German city in west Turkey" or maybe refer to California, Arizona and Texas as "historical American states" in ̶a̶̶t̶̶z̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶ northern Mexico?

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/panor...-79556806.html

Quote:
>>>>Großfeuer hat etwa 240 überwiegend hölzerne Häuser einer historischen tibetanischen Stadt im Südwesten Chinas zerstört<<<<
3- Phrasing abused for teflonizing one's own responsibility/Act of Godding a situation:

Related to that fire in T̶i̶̶b̶̶e̶̶t̶ where it allegedly just happened or maybe God did it through lightning, Libtards will instead of sayin, "Oops! I just dropped your favorite wineglass", they'll blame it on gravity by saying, "Oh, no! It fell from my hand". My wife does this and I always tease her about it. And yes she's a Libtard.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; May 15th, 2014 at 04:25 AM.