Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011 #2033
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Living in the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Donald, what is the purpose of all this stuff about Ed Steele?

What people do in their personal lives is no business of ours. Personally, I do not believe he would kill the mother of his children. Divorce is easier than murder. If anyone kills or tries to murder an individual - or two- he will forever be dogged by suspicion, feelings of guilt, loss of respect…

Ed Steele is not a stupid man. He is a white man who stuck his neck out for a white group and has been in the Jew's crosshairs ever since. If it were not for that I might believe you, but the whole business stinks of a railroad job. It is just too coinincidential that the ADL has him on their list and suddenly, he's in prison over some murder plot. Don't believe it, so why don't you stop smearing the man?
You are not using your head. Steele is a new man after his aorta surgery. NONE of his past behavior is of any relevence here. Steele WAS not a stupid man but he damn sure IS a stupid one now. All of your remarks are history and I am posting news. Maybe you need to read the last 100 pages of this thread and get caught up to date.