View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Dillard View Post
I, Matt Parrott, am definitely MP. If you've been reading his stuff and familiar with him for as many years as you have, and still breathlessly give him the benefit of the doubt in episodes like this, then I don't know how to reach you.

BW from Virginia knows me and strongly dislikes me. He also strongly dislikes the Vinlander crew. His tiff with them was going on well before I became active and has nothing to do with the government.

I'm not mentally ill. I had a white-collar career for several years until I lost that immediately after the antifa terrorism episode. I have a healthy nuclear family, a supportive extended family, a decent share of real life friends, and a sober writing style. If I am "mentally ill", I do a splendid job of hiding it.

I did have a brief contact with law enforcement immediately after the antifa terrorism episode. I insisted that I would only discuss my antifa intel with them and that's all that I did. Concerned that I might end up entrapped or or something, I contacted a couple trusted movement "friends" about the incident to ask for advice to ensure I was handling it appropriately.

Big mistake, as it got around to BW in Virginia that I had "worked with the feds". As you know from your personal experience, it's a lose/lose situation. If you keep the incident a secret, then you're being shady with your comrades. If you honestly discuss the incident with your comrades, their imaginations spiral out of control and your enemies do shit like this to you.
Fair enough. I believe you. Bill White has been banned here for years. I believe he is being treated unjustly by the federal government, and as he has no other way to communicate but letters, I will post his side of the legal battles with the feds. The left publishes rightist addresses all the time, and nothing is done about it. In my view, White's reinstated conviction is an example of the double standards of the criminal regime oppressing us, and that must be made clear to the world.

As for White's claims about WN, I would certainly not take them at face value. Perhaps it's wrong of me even to post them, but I'm going to let people make up their own minds. I think we're dealing with a known entity, so take his words with a grain of salt.