Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 #3253
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Lenny you must read the thread before you post. Had you done so, you would know that the Poverty Pimp and the ADL consider Steele such a second rate Nazi that they haven't updated his hate pages in two years. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1411107#2871 . This is in spite of numerous developments in the Judenpresse.

That's convinced me. From the ADL link:

Quote:
On May 5, 2011, a Boise, Idaho jury found Edgar Steele guilty of four felony charges related to allegations that he hired a man named Larry Fairfax to kill his wife, Cyndi Steele, and his mother-in-law. Neither woman was actually harmed as a result of the plot. Steele was convicted of using interstate facilities for murder-for-hire, the use of explosive material to commit a federal felony, tampering with a victim, and possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence. The conviction carries at least a 30-year prison sentence.
I mean, he's been up to so much since then, hasn't he? Why the hell aren't they updating, especially since you helpfully remind them every few days? Very odd. They've missed out the length and texture of the turd he dropped yesterday, the colour socks he's wearing right now - whether he has salt or sugar on his morning porridge - the scope for potential updates since they announced he was found guilty are endless.