View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2005 #37
Rounder

Whew !!! I dearly loved that editorial, Walter. Every other line was dripping with hatred and intolerance for us, while the other lines called us the haters. The writer didn't realize his own absurd contradiction, but rest assured alot of Whites who read it, sure as hell did. The writer even resorted to lying. TAA is not filled with misspellings and/or grammarical errors, thus we know he lied.

What really got him riled up though is his realization that a hell of alot of White Virginians agree with TAA because TAA tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and he knows it. I'll phone him on Monday and after chatting with him a bit, I'll dare him to come to VNNF and debate us in free, fair, and equal discourse. He won't of course, which will prove to him and to us, that our truths always defeat cowards bearing lies, and resorting to name callings.

I emailed a LTE to them in response to the news article. Someone needs to respond to their editorial, which I didn't see til now.

Keep up the great patriotic work Walter and Ron. Our enemies are cracking and it shows.