Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2010 #405
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Working towards a plausible scenario that fits the key facts.

Any plausible scenario must fit these key facts.
  • There were two hits planned on Steele's wife and mother-in-law.
  • These two hits seem to be totals separate and distinct plans.
  • So much so, that the FBI officially had no knowledge of the 1st hit.
  • So much so, that Steele and Fairfax never mentioned the 1st failed hit in their June 9 and June 10 barn meetings.
  • Think about that. It is claimed that in those meetings Steele offers Fairfax a total of $125,500 dollars if everything goes right.
  • It is hard to believe that Steele would not have said,
    "Listening you stupid fat slob, I gave you $10,000 in silver coins to kill my wife and mother-in-law last week, and you lost the fucking bomb! This time, you only get paid after the hit. So you will get the $125,000 after the hit is complete, and no, I'm not giving you $500 for travel expenses, just use the some of the $10,000 in silver coins I gave you for the failed 1st hit last week. Now get you fat ass back to Oregon and kill my wife and mother-in-law and make it look like an car accident!"
  • The plans needed to include Steele's mother-in-law.
  • If there was no plans for Steele's mother-in-law to come to Idaho, that means both hits were to take place in Oregon.
  • It seems that almost immediately after the 1st hit failed the plan for the 2nd hit was initiated.
  • There seems to have been some driving factor, currently unknown, that was pushing the plotter to move forward.
  • Why would Steele and Fairfax not go their separate ways and see what happened? For example, how could they be sure that the pipe bomb was not found by Steele's wife and she suspected her husband and called the police who told her not to mention she found to her husband until the investigation was complete. She would have been in Oregon at this time.