Full Thread: Jewish Hoax Crimes
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2016 #27
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Shooting at the Sign for Temple Shalom, Florida

Hoax Alert: Shooting at the Sign for Temple Shalom, Florida

Once again when we get one alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ then it tends to prefigure an avalanche of them. This time something has occurred in Florida.

I quote the details from the local NBC affiliate:

‘Jewish community leaders in Naples said they're seeing more anti-Semitism than ever and it's time to take a stand.

A sign was damaged at Temple Shalom, just one of the reported incidents. Employees there think someone shot at the sign, and while workers have painted it over, members of the Jewish community say the concern lingers.

Jana Cohen has lived in Naples for 20 years, and when her family moved to Naples, one of the first things they did was join Temple Shalom.

She never thought they'd be dealing with something like this.

"I think everyone is really surprised and really disappointed," Cohen said.

Along with the damage to the sign, kids and teens have been reporting more anti-Semitic jokes at school, and someone screamed derogatory sayings at a temple member as she was leaving the synagogue.

Cohen can't believe it.

"I was really surprised, and I was really disappointed. I thought that we were a little bit stronger as a community, could come together a little bit more, so that was disappointing."’ (1)

Notice that Cohen immediately claims both that someone has shot the sign for the Temple Shalom synagogue (which looking at the photos seems to be true) and that she knows why they did so.

Do you see how Cohen is deliberately mixing a provable assertion (the sign has been shot [with what looks like a shotgun at close range]) with two that will be almost impossible to prove (the sign was shot both by anti-Semites and also as a way to ‘attack’ the local jewish community)?

The point being that we don’t know who shot Temple Shalom’s sign or why they did so.

People shoot signs all the time in the United States – I remember driving through Alaska and seeing that every sign on the various roads on which we travelled was pockmarked with bullet and shotgun pellet holes – and I am sure the vast majority of them do so for non-political reasons.

So why is Temple Shalom so special that some ‘evil anti-Semite’ is going to drive past and randomly offload some buckshot into their signage?

Do they have video footage of the event and if not then why not? Aren’t they supposed to be worried about ‘keeping their community safe’ or some such?

As regards passers-by shouting derogatory things to people leaving the synagogue and it causing jews to live in perpetual fear for their lvies.

Then there is only one real response which is simply this: grow up and take responsibility for the things that you and your people do rather than always shift blame onto someone else.

References

(1) http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33953182/...-naples-temple

------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2hhFWrh