Full Thread: New Rule on Avatars
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Well, it wasn't a huge problem, just an irritation.

We can win. I don't know why more WN don't believe that. But if you do believe it, as I do, then it should lead you to act and not act in certain ways.

Always remember readers here are a multiple of the posters. So, if you like, think of yourself as in the spotlight. Put on a good show. It's not even about persuading them of our cause, it's persuading them of ourselves. Can you sustain a credible, attractive personality through your posts? Then do it.

The world is full of pea-brained exhibitionists and generic tantrumic activity; there is no need for you to donate your personal hurricane to the general tumult.

Why not be something useful to our cause when you post?
If I could accomplish one thing in posting on VNN, my wish would be to instill within the readers of my posts an appreciation for heritage. That is what has always shaped my views on our race and its value. I firmly believe that an appreciation for our ancestral heritage is crucial to finding worth in who and what we are as a people. It isn't enough to simply be White, or to identify with some superficial clique; there has to be more, and that is where our heritage comes in. Our roots anchor us to our forefathers that came before us and tie us to all the previous generations that we descend from. Without that basic foundation we are adrift, not knowing our place, not having a true sense of identity.