View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2015 #24
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Why would I need a blood test? My family has the documents proving we are 100% European. I can trace both sides back for centuries. If you want to rely on dodgy blood tests run by jew companies thats your problem, not mine.
What about pre Austrialian colonial times, lets say 500-600 years ago. How do you know you don't have a kike or a Gypsy in the woodpile from way back? You can't tell me you can trace all your family lines back 500-600 years. Every generation you go back, 2 lines from your parents split into 4 with your grandparents, and then your great grandparents lines would split into 8, and so on. You would have more than 100 lines to trace back if you go back 500+ years. And what happens if someone in the line was adopted? With little evidence who that person's mother/father was, etc they were just dropped off at the orphanage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
As for White Women being raped by abos and their kids raised as christians, WTF. Keep your bullshit sick anti christian fantasies to yourself. You obviously know fuck all about Australia or our treatment of abos, nor are you willing to learn. You just look for any excuse to indulge your anti christian ideals.
So you're telling me non-Whites weren't raised as christians? Why did your people convert abos then? I understand you're a catholic, surely you know that your anti-White religion engaged in those activities? Or do you have you face planted so far up a scantily clad kike's ass who's mounted on a stick that you're incapable of seeing reality?

Last edited by Crowe; September 12th, 2015 at 12:52 AM.