View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2018 #19
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I've never heard this bizarre claim before. I'm a huge science fiction fan; Star Wars and Star Trek – and also Marvel comics and anime – have always been an extremely important part of my life, and I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. But I respect your opinion.
No offense, but there are good reasons for making the claim. Fans of all people should know that shows like Star Trek and Star Wars shoehorned Cultural Marxism, and Loxism to the masses, and have even brought these ideas some popularity.

And anime? Not a fan. Whenever I think of anime, the first thing that comes to mind are weeaboo manchildren posting under little anime girl avatars all over the internet. Many of them appear to have pedophilic tendencies. You can see this in how they sexualize flat chested anime girls. Nobody in their right mind should view that as healthy.

And Marvel? They've always been a liberal company. Just take a look at what they're doing recently with these super hero queero movies.

As WNs, we're supposed to attack anti-White cultural influences, and that includes Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.

For the life of me, I can't understand how someone can claim to hate jewed media, yet are a-ok with it as long as it's done in the form of Science Fiction, or with flashy graphics in movies. Shouldn't we be attacking this garbage?

And I'm not saying this to offend you personally, but that's my opinion.

Last edited by Crowe; November 6th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.