Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012 #2495
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fool -JC Is Late Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Where is -JC? Cyndi's latest is in and he hasn't posted it yet. I will not post it because the fool always duplicates the post without looking.
It is certain that -JC will duplicate this post as soon as he sees it. Cyndi is whining because she can't visit her husband in prison. She also complains because they want her to pay back some of his social security checks. When she is homeless and jobless perhaps she will remember that I tried to get her husband out of prison. I hope that Steele remembered to send Tatyana Loginova a Valentine's day card yesterday from prison. It would have been a nice touch.

Quote:
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Subject: Victorville denies visitation / "It's Bad Enough", from Cyndi Steele

Continued Victimization of the Victim!
by Cyndi Steele

February 14, 2012

It’s not bad enough that the government falsely accused my husband of hiring someone to kill me.

It’s not bad enough in doing so the government constantly told one lie after another about my
husband, about me and anything else that would assist them in wrongly convicting my husband.

It’s not bad enough that the FBI destroyed part of our home during their warrant search.

It’s not bad enough they knowingly allowed a bomb to be on my car for days.

It’s not bad enough that after I discovered the bomb and before they had a suspect, they told me
they would not provide me protection. It’s not bad enough that their only evidence are recordings that
are not true, accurate, continuous conversations, as proven by two top audio experts who determined that they
are manipulated, spliced and not even my husband’s voice. Of course, the government with the assistance
from the judicial system kept the audio experts from testifying and the jury from even knowing about the experts.

It’s not bad enough that they violated my husband’s rights by denying him attorney-client
privileged conversations.

It’s not bad enough that the media vilified my husband and only reported the government’s lies; refusing
to fairly report the other side.

It’s not bad enough that they have kept my husband in solitary confinement for most of his incarceration,
even before he was wrongly convicted.

It’s not bad enough that they will soon be releasing the man they claim put the bomb on my car.

It’s not bad enough that this caused our insurance company to deny our homeowners and car insurance, unless
I divorce Ed.

It’s not bad enough that social security is not only stopping Ed’s social security payments,
but demanding that I pay back 9 months of payments. It has been my only source of income since Ed’s arrest.

It’s not bad enough that the attorney hired to defend Ed ended up taking the money, throwing Ed under the bus by
not providing the defense he promised.

It’s not bad enough that Ed's attorney was disbarred a month after the trial, and then within a few days
following Ed’s sentencing, was indicted for fraud and theft.

It’s so clear that this attorney’s M.O. is to steal from his clients, including Ed, just taking the
money without providing a defense.

It’s not bad enough that I have to pay the fines that Ed was charged with along with his sentence, including the
portion that he was ordered to pay me, despite that I claimed he owes me nothing.

It’s not bad enough that I have to sell off all my possessions in order to survive.

It’s not bad enough that I have to put our home on the market in order to survive.

It’s not bad enough that they have wrongly convicted him on lies and false evidence.

It’s not bad enough that they have sentenced him to 50 years! A life sentence.

It’s not bad enough that they have designated him to a maximum security prison that is as far from
me as they possibly can, with jet-fuel contaminated water and considered to be the prison they send the worst
of the worse (prisoners that commit crimes, such as murder, within the prison system), especially considering
Ed has only been assigned 7-8 points, which qualifies him to be designated to a minimal security prison. It
takes 10-20 points for designation to a medium security prison and over 20 points for designation to a maximum
security prison. No, as the government’s proclaimed victim, all the above and so many other consequences
I’ve had to face since Ed’s wrongful arrest on June 11, 2010 is not enough. I am now being denied
telephone privileges, email privileges and visitation privileges as stated in the warden’s letter copied in
below. It doesn’t matter that the BOP’s policies specifically requires them to allow spouse visitation
up to four hours per month and for them to encourage family visitation.

So, Warden, let me see if I correctly understand your response, “this would diminish the seriousness of the
offense.” Aside from the fact that my husband has been falsely convicted for crimes he did not commit, a 50
year sentence (a death sentence) is not a serious enough punishment, so he is to be further punished. Of course, since
I’m the one requesting contact, I am to be punished as well? And seriously, you claim that it would
“possibly create a serious safety and security concern for staff?” First, how in the world would
telephone and email privileges create serious safety and security concerns for staff? There would be nothing sacred
or private about our communications since everything is listened to or read. As for visitations, there are so many
regulations in place that one is barely allowed to enter with the clothes on one’s back. Besides, I’m a
short, light weight, middle aged, law abiding woman. I'm frankly insulted by the implication that I present any kind*
of threat.

All I see is a continued victimization by the FBI, the government and judicial system for which I have had
to endure for the past 21 months. Not to forget that the true victim is my husband, who has been wrongly convicted
by an out-of-control government and judicial officials that really are the true criminals.

How much more do we have to endure before the victimization is stopped? Who and when is someone going to stand up against
this injustice being imposed on innocent people? How many more will face this same fate if it isn’t stopped now?

Cyndi

Released on this 2012 Valentine’s Day with a saddened heart for I’m forced to be without the Love of My Life.

The day that Ed proposed to me 27 years ago!

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 16th, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Added letter