View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2015 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmacdougal View Post
I am not going to comment on this post to many pro Muslim lovers on this forum
See my other posts to see what I thinks of Muslims and other non white groups
I am not sure why people who support Muslims are able to post on this forum fuck Muslims and their supporters
Judging from your post history, you appear to be more critical of Muslims than other groups, and only one mention of jews. I find that suspicious that you're attacking people here for suggesting Muslims are an accessory to the jewish problem. Let me spell this out clear as day for you, so even a complete autist can understand. If there wasn't a jewish problem first, there wouldn't be a Muslim problem in Europe. Do you understand why that is? So focusing attention on Muslims is counter productive when jews are enemy #1. All this bullshit is a huge stack of cards, and removing the jew would be removing the foundation for all of it, which makes solving other racial problems that much easier. For every Muslim that rapes a White girl in Europe, there are a 1000+ jews who are smiling and laughing about it while talking about needing more Muslims in Europe.

Here is some of the retarded shit you've been posting here in your short time:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...22#post1858122

I got a suggestion for you - get your face out of Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck's crotch, and drop your hollywood nazi American History X image using slogans like "spread the hate 88" while toting "semper fi" like a typical kwans merc. I have a hard time believing you're serious and are probably just here to troll. But if you're serious, they tolerate your level of stupidity far better at Stormfront, so I'd suggest you try there.

Last edited by Crowe; June 14th, 2015 at 07:49 PM.