View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2018 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool Tempus fugit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Is the babe on the right one of your friends, too?
Lol I'll never tell ...do you like brunettes that smoke Camel non filter cigs, use bourbon for mouthwash in the morning and ride motorcycles?

I still have the Leatherman WAVE that's in this thread but it's in a Kydex sheath now, the vintage HK rifle has an ACOG mounted on it, the linelock 'hunting knives' are still razor sharp, I gave the 05 stang to a nephew as a present, etc. I was looking through some old posts, the stuff cracks me up.

I guess I'm never going to change very much.

All my friends and associates know they can still bang on my door at 3 am and I'll always answer and let them in, I might get to it a lil bit slower nowadays but I'll sit and listen to whatever they have to say till dawn's early light and it will never go further than the kitchen table if they want it that way.

And believe me, some folks really 'bring it to me' man.

I used to think I was New York's version of Jim Goad's "Shit Magnet" but it's worse than that ...one of my ex's is laying in my bed not far from where I'm writing you this, she crash landed here yesterday with a story. I don't know why they always come back to me, nothing special about me.

I'm not the person to really commiserate with, I'm not particularly sympathetic or even nice.

It must be the back rubs