View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2007 #14
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What we need first and last is stuff that people want to hear. That drives the rest.
VNN has a lot of things people would want to hear. Case in point is GoyFire, it provides timely social and political commentary that you just can't hear anywhere else, and it is funny as hell. A nightly 1 hour GoyFire would get a lot of listeners, or a biweekly GoyFire that could be cut up in segments to play over the week.

Look at the other shows out in the patriotard community like you will find on RBN or Alex Jones' network. A lot of the shows are pure crap, but they are produced pretty well and people even put up with the nonstop hocking of gold, miracle cures, etc.

If we could provide people with intelligent, witty, and humorous shows that informs (i.e. calls a jew a jew) and entertains (i.e. says jews smell and look funny) then people will flock to it. All we have to do is get the word out through some sort of clever gorilla marketing.

I don't have a radio voice but I'm going to starting practicing and see if I can put together a short program that might provide a little cannon fodder.

-Wagner