Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2009 #121
Georgie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,033
Georgie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hey, look what I found:
LOL ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. As if that wasn't bad enough, it uses the extra whiny phrasing of "the Jewish people". Look look see how much I love Jews. If this guy supposedly "secretly" knows what Jews are up to then that right there was one of the biggest examples of what Alex mentioned in terms of winking to suggest he agreed with you but in public would condemn you as an evil racist.
 
Old May 15th, 2009 #122
Eilert
Blood Snob
 
Eilert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,022
Eilert
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post

If a catholic were capable of thinking for himself he would become a protestant, at the very least.
LOL.

As a long-time resident of California, I can't even comprehend the notion of a White Catholic. In my mind, they only exist in far-off places like Ireland.

For me, Catholicism is a religion practiced by mestizos, Filipinos, and other forms of ethnic sludge that have a genetic excuse for acting like sheep. Papism is the PERFECT religion for these types, and I can't blame them for practicing it.
__________________
Anthony Weiner: the epitome of the Jew.
 
Old May 16th, 2009 #123
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I think you've outed yourself as an insular crank and leader of the same, but that's my opinion.
How is Alex a crank? Alex says the Jews have immense power. The fact that they can censor Buchanan's website, and with so little effort, suggests he's on to something.

Buchanan is not a gateway. Buchanan is one of the prison walls. Buchanan denounced David Duke, and Buchanan's magazine trashed Kevin MacDonald's work. Buchanan sets the outer boundary of what a politically incorrect white man can think without being a complete monster or, as you put it, a crank.
 
Old May 16th, 2009 #124
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
How is Alex a crank? Alex says the Jews have immense power. The fact that they can censor Buchanan's website, and with so little effort, suggests he's on to something.

Buchanan is not a gateway. Buchanan is one of the prison walls. Buchanan denounced David Duke, and Buchanan's magazine trashed Kevin MacDonald's work. Buchanan sets the outer boundary of what a politically incorrect white man can think without being a complete monster or, as you put it, a crank.
There are things to criticize about Buchanan. I had made a few posts criticizing his "Jim Crow Liberalism" essay when the forum was yanked. But to suggest that Buchanan doesn't do any good, given the audience that he addresses, is ridiculous.

The Jews didn't exactly censor the website. The forum was taken down because somebody was made nervous from unjustified criticism made by one Jew in one newspaper.

I remember the review of Culture of Critique in The American Conservative (which apparently is no longer Buchanan's or Taki's magazine). It seems to me that AC was trying to offer a range of opinions and the magazine seemed to be stretching to get material. Buchanan didn't write that review, nor did Taki, as I recall. Even if the review was a little cowardly, it still promoted the book just by making people aware of it.

It's all a matter of whom one addresses. If somebody says on VNN, "I think there are some problems with the Holocaust story," it's just ridiculous. Everybody here knows that. On the other hand if he says it on a mass-media outlet, he is telling a large number of people something that they may not know.
 
Old May 16th, 2009 #125
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
But to suggest that Buchanan doesn't do any good, given the audience that he addresses, is ridiculous.
He certainly doesn't do good in the policy arena. He hasn't gotten the US out of Iraq, or deported a single alien, or prevented a single abortion. I don't blame him for any of that; Jews make those policies. What I blame Pat for is that he effectively supports Jewish power.

Quote:
The Jews didn't exactly censor the website. The forum was taken down because somebody was made nervous from unjustified criticism made by one Jew in one newspaper.
Any way you want to reword it, it's still about sheer Jewish power, the very power Buchanan refuses to name.

Quote:
I remember the review of Culture of Critique in The American Conservative (which apparently is no longer Buchanan's or Taki's magazine).
Yes, TAC is now in the hands of pro-immigration Jew Ron Unz. How did Pat let that happen?

Quote:
It seems to me that AC was trying to offer a range of opinions and the magazine seemed to be stretching to get material. Buchanan didn't write that review, nor did Taki, as I recall.
First it's Linda's website, now Buchanan's not responsible for the contents of his own mag? I give a veteran of the Nixon White House more credit than you do.

Quote:
Even if the review was a little cowardly, it still promoted the book just by making people aware of it.
I posted some of the exchange here. As MacDonald explains, the clear import of the piece is to exonerate Jews as a group and impute malice to those who see them as a group. Worse, the title, “The Marx of the Anti-Semites,” tars legitimate Jew-criticism as leftism and wraps Jews in American patriotism. That's the position of David Horowitz and Fox News.
 
Old May 16th, 2009 #126
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
He certainly doesn't do good in the policy arena. He hasn't gotten the US out of Iraq, or deported a single alien, or prevented a single abortion. I don't blame him for any of that; Jews make those policies. What I blame Pat for is that he effectively supports Jewish power.



Any way you want to reword it, it's still about sheer Jewish power, the very power Buchanan refuses to name.



Yes, TAC is now in the hands of pro-immigration Jew Ron Unz. How did Pat let that happen?



First it's Linda's website, now Buchanan's not responsible for the contents of his own mag? I give a veteran of the Nixon White House more credit than you do.



I posted some of the exchange here. As MacDonald explains, the clear import of the piece is to exonerate Jews as a group and impute malice to those who see them as a group. Worse, the title, “The Marx of the Anti-Semites,” tars legitimate Jew-criticism as leftism and wraps Jews in American patriotism. That's the position of David Horowitz and Fox News.
It was Taki's magazine more than Buchanan's.

If they'd really wanted to hurt Culture of Critique they would have remained silent about it; instead they gave it publicity. I think you have unrealistic expectations.
 
Old May 16th, 2009 #127
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Politics is zero sum. Support that goes to Buchanan and the conservative cowards is support that doesn't go to White politics.
No. There is such a thing as educating people, and Dr. Pierce was very big on that. That doesn't seem to be your bag though. You seem to want to throw rocks at anybody that doesn't already have both feet firmly and overtly in the WN camp (and even some who do). This cuts off all possibility of winning over new people through education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Pierce had a different style than I do. He wasn't derisive toward anybody, at most he was wry. That's not the point.
It was a point that you made. You said that he laughed at Buchanan. I said that you were making it up. Now you admit it. I am not just nitpicking; your rhetoric on this thread in general has been reckless.
 
Old June 1st, 2009 #128
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
No. There is such a thing as educating people, and Dr. Pierce was very big on that. That doesn't seem to be your bag though. You seem to want to throw rocks at anybody that doesn't already have both feet firmly and overtly in the WN camp (and even some who do). This cuts off all possibility of winning over new people through education.
Completely wrong. VNN/F and the WN case are available on dozens of sites, and people, 15 year into widespread Internet availability, are able to find them. They don't need gateways. Even to use gateway is to misperceive the nature of the internet. It's a global network with nodes, not a trail.

Our White job, as I have maintained from day one, is to POLARIZE the public into jews/tools vs Whites. Those must be perceived by the public as the only options. You, and others who do not understand it, pretend that people like Buchanan and the paleocon are on our side, or are helping us, even though those people POINTEDLY say they are NOT US. THEY HATE US. THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH US. Here are some facts. I can't prove them scientifically, but I'm sure they true based on years of experience.

The drift of people from conservatism to WN is very small.
Nearly as many WN are former leftists as former rightists.
The paleocons steal our thunder by coopting our best men with lures money and respectability.


This last one is crucial, and it is this that I want you to try, just try, to take into your head, Hadding.

There are a limited number of top brains, and there are a limited number of top activists.

You and others who excuse WN who excuse the punch pullers (Vdare, LRC) and the out-and-out false fronts (AmRen) make it impossible for a critical mass ever to arise. Or at least you work against it and delay it, if not make it impossible.

Quote:
It was a point that you made. You said that he laughed at Buchanan. I said that you were making it up. Now you admit it. I am not just nitpicking; your rhetoric on this thread in general has been reckless.
Pierce laughed at all conservatives. That doesn't change because he might pick one of their doings as a news peg for his commentary. Fact is, Hadding, you don't understand politics.

Maybe it's something that Americans simply can't understand. It's something Germans seem to grasp much more easily.

What I'm saying is Pat Buchanan's own doctrine.

You, Hadding, and like minds, don't grasp the game being played.

We are not using Buchanan. Buchanan is using us.

Buchanan has overtly said, and I agree that it makes sense from his standpoint, that Republicans should:

- polarize the public - divide and fight where the divide is in their favor. (Of course they won't do this, because they take their money and marching orders from the jews people like Buchanan fear. But strategically/analytically he is correct. And so it is with racialists. We must divide and fight. Anything that muddies our cause hurts us. It hurts us to pretend that Vdare, AmRen, etc are White Nationalists, they are not.)

- steal the WN best arguments and join the liberals in bashing/dismissing/ignoring them on the rest.

This is what keeps a steady flow of money and respect and eyeballs into the Buchanan camp, and AWAY FROM THE VNN/REALWHITE MOVEMENT CAMP. Absolutely crucial point for WN to understand. You're a smart guy, and very good at battling the Holoscammers, Hadding, but you don't understand politics.

Destroying Buchanan, who "comes from a different tradition" than White Nationalists is part of the polarization we need.

The proper attitude toward ALL who do not name jews our main enemy, and who do not explicitly and under their own name advocate White nations for white men, is attack. The fact that some might "gateway" here from people who SAY PUBLICLY AND REPEATEDLY they are our enemies in no way means A) it's true, or B) it matters.

Paleocons and WHINOs should be treated as other liberals. They should be rejected with scorn. Take cues from winners: jews and Nazis. Not from losers: paleocons and libertarians.

The jews never settle for anything. Even if you HELP them like the head of Patty's church during WWII, they HOUND you for it. They get angry about single THREADS on an internet forum decades later. That kind of hostility and attacking WINS.

In my next post, I will demonstrate where Linda of Buchanan.org specifically admits that I was right about who runs her site, which you, Hadding, tried to deny. It will be interesting to see if you are man enough to admit you were wrong. I doubt it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 1st, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
 
Old June 1st, 2009 #129
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Hadding claimed Buchanan.org took down the Holo-truth thread on Linda Muller's say-so, rather than because of Buchanan's set policy. Hadding pointed out that Muller is the whois-documented owner. I said that no matter the nominal owner, it was Buchanan calling the shots. Hadding disagreed. Hadding was wrong, as the following post from another forum shows.

The forum will not be on Pats site. [She alludes to Buchanan.org] If I set up another forum it will probably be on forthecause.us which is my personal website. I am bogged down with work thru the end of July but I will try to find time to begin work on it by the end of June. I will send a note to the Brigade email list when it's ready to use.

Sorry for the delay.

http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...=10725&page=33

So, again, the bottom line here is you don't understand politics, Hadding.

Buchanan is calling the shots.

Buchanan is anti-WN.

Buchanan is a shrewd strategist who knows how to cream WN men/ideas to enrich himself and his failschool.

Hadding is good for rebutting Holo-lies, but beyond that is pathetically out of his league.

The takeaway for honest WN trying to figure out what's going on here?

Pat Buchanan is just another liberal run by jews. The only significant relation he has to our cause is stealing as many of our dollars and as much of our mindshare as he can get away with.
 
Old June 1st, 2009 #130
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What Hadden said, proved wrong:

Buchanan's schedule is at least as packed as Zundel's, I suspect, and Linda Muller is the owner of Buchanan.org. I do not know if she is a paid employee or a volunteer, but the fact that the site is in her name suggests that it is her own project that she is doing as a volunteer. Since she owns the site its content is entirely up to her discretion, just as the content of the Zundelsite is up to Ingrid Rimland.

What I said, proved right:

Wrong. She may be listed as the owner, but she very likely has a legal arrangement with Buchanan. This kind of thing is common, and there could be any number of reasons for arranging it that way. You are fool if you think there is anything that will appear on a site with his name that he doesn't know about and approve. His name, his guidelines. Regardless of legal formalities.

Muller is a Buchanan flunky. Buchana.org's forum policy is determined by Buchanan, not by Muller.

Both Muller and Buchanan know that the 'Holocaust' is a Big Lie. They put Patrick's career ahead of the truth, and care not a whit about the consequences.
 
Old June 1st, 2009 #131
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

It must be a Catholic principle, inferring from Catholic behavior, that cowardice doesn't count against you on Judgment Day.
 
Old June 2nd, 2009 #132
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Sotomayor—A Quota Queen for the Court
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Quote:
In the 1950s and 1960s, this country reached consensus that denying black men and women the equal opportunity to advance and succeed must come to an end. Discrimination based on race, color or ethnicity, we agreed, was wrong.
No Pat, if there was a consensus the 101st Airborne could've stayed home.

Quote:
A vote for Sonia Sotomayor is a vote to affirm that race-based justice deserves its own seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.

But if that happens, it will not only be the race consciousness of Hispanics that will be on the rise in the good old U.S.A.
He seems to be conceding that the end of Buchananism is a precondition to the survival of American whites.

Last edited by Mike Parker; June 2nd, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #133
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Exclamation Why they hate us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You, and others who do not understand it, pretend that people like Buchanan and the paleocon are on our side, or are helping us, even though those people POINTEDLY say they are NOT US. THEY HATE US. THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH US.
Quote:
This is a big area where I and the WNs part ways. This idea that Jews are a special race with superhuman abilities is pseudoscience. No, they hate Jesus. They hate you because your ancestors didn't hate Jesus.

By the same token, I have no special favor toward you because you DO hate Jesus. You dug your own pit, while Jews have been in denial for centuries. To me, Pierce and Linder are ultimately on the same side as Foxman and Dershowitz, yet you don't realize it.
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...4&postcount=54
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #134
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Look at the thing's avatar and you learn all you need to know about him. I quit posting at Original Dissent a long time ago because of the malicious dishonesty of its administrators. They have nothing to fear in going public under their own names, but they're too cowardly to do that. They're more than willing to smear the character and question the motives of those who do.

Christ-insanity is not the solution to our problem.

Note the easy, ridiculous straw man...

This idea that Jews are a special race with superhuman abilities is pseudoscience.

..and the way it is casually put out. This is someone intending to stir up trouble, and with no other motive.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #135
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Notice that Hadding has come by VNNF after I bumped this thread with proof that he was wrong in his assertion that Muller rather than Buchanan controlled buchanan.org in fact rather than in name. A big man admits when he's wrong, Hadding. I celebrate you as an excellent Holo-debunker. Perhaps I was obnoxious in arguing against you. But I was right.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #136
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Alex,

Have you noticed the phenomenon of comment sections on newspapers and mainstream blogs? From the Boston Globe to the Huffington Post to Alternet, commenters critical of Jewish power dominate those comment boards. Even some of the writers are talking about the comment boards now. Here's Lincoln Mitchell, who has stopped putting his writing on the Internet because of, boo hoo, the comments:

Lincoln Mitchell
Assistant Professor in the Practice of International Politics, Columbia University

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincol..._b_214140.html

Quote:
That question is whether or not it is possible to reconcile our anger and disgust about this incident with the constant drumbeat not so much of anti-Israel rhetoric, but of the suggestion of, for lack of a more delicate way of saying it, a Jewish cabal driving American foreign policy, that one often finds in the comment section of this and other "progressive" websites? I recognize that this is a confrontational, not very pleasant, and perhaps even rude, question, but the point should not be ignored. You can't have it both ways, expressing righteous indignation when a white supremacist attempts to shoot visitors to the Holocaust Museum, while no longer being startled by the suggestion that the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States as well as millions of hard working, tax paying and voting Americans somehow don't have America's best interest in mind and are disloyal to their country, because of their support for Israel. Nonetheless, these suggestions are made almost daily in the comments section of this website.

It is not just criticism of Israel that is the issue here. It is the regularity with which, in these comments and elsewhere, virtually every foreign policy issue is related back to Israel and somehow the Jews are blamed. Some friends and I play a game with foreign policy blogs on the Huffington Post where we try to guess how long it will take before Israel or the Jews are mentioned. Usually this occurs by the tenth comment, regardless of the ostensible topic of the piece in question. This is an obsession that is not healthy and goes beyond simply garden variety criticism of Israel.
I don't know if you read the leftist blogs regularly. I do. However it happened, the cat is out of the bag, regarding the Jews.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #137
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Sotomayor—A Quota Queen for the Court
By Patrick J. Buchanan



No Pat, if there was a consensus the 101st Airborne could've stayed home.



He seems to be conceding that the end of Buchananism is a precondition to the survival of American whites.
Bottom line is that Buchanan, per his church and his politics, is just another raceless liberal. He's not one of us. He's one with our enemy.

Perhaps one in ten WN understands this, but 0 in 10 of the Ph.Ds.

BUCHANAN IS OUR ENEMY.

PALEOCONSERVATISM IS OUR ENEMY.

Only that which polarizes between Whites and jews helps our cause.

ATTACK ALL NON-WHITE NATIONALISTS, LEFT AND RIGHT.

That is the recipe for success.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #138
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Alex,

Have you noticed the phenomenon of comment sections on newspapers and mainstream blogs? From the Boston Globe to the Huffington Post to Alternet, commenters critical of Jewish power dominate those comment boards. Even some of the writers are talking about the comment boards now. Here's Lincoln Mitchell, who has stopped putting his writing on the Internet because of, boo hoo, the comments:

Lincoln Mitchell
Assistant Professor in the Practice of International Politics, Columbia University

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincol..._b_214140.html



I don't know if you read the leftist blogs regularly. I do. However it happened, the cat is out of the bag, regarding the Jews.
See, Andrei, if I were a self-promoter, I would call it Linder's Law: the comments on a board are always to the right of the publication.

Doesn't matter whether the paper is left or right. I made this observation years ago, and long ago laid out the inferences and implications that spring from it. It's something that was theoretically predictable if you know that the media is run by a hostile elite that must suppress all counter views because they run counter to its agenda. That is exactly the case with our elite, composed of jews, queers, and whiteskin illiberals. They control and suppress because they have to. If they didn't, they wouldn't be in power. If they let men like Duke preach without smears, he'd...win. They know that. They know that we aren't the haters, we are the normals. They are the perverts, the deviants, the outliers. They can't allow fair debate. As always the conservatives confuse the matter by failing to penetrate to the nitty gritty: they call it a matter of bias, something that can be cleared up. All their AIMs and such are based on this deliberate misconception. The bias cannot be cleared up because when it goes, so does the power. The jewish, liberal and queer agendas cannot survive open air. Normal Americans will vote them down every single time. The jews, queers, and illiberals know this. Hence their rabid smearing and frothing of and at anyone who dares to speak against them. They're almost in as dangerous as a container holding liquid: one tiny breach is all it takes to let all of the soup out of the holding pen. But again, what the liberals are doing is obvious, as soon as you have it explained to you. What the conservatives are doing is less obvious but more dangerous. Yet again, what the WHINOs are doing is subtler still, and potentially even more dangerous than the conservatives.

What the comments on every board out there show is that we are NOT doing this to ourselves, it is being done to us by an elite. Nor christian mysticism nor self-blame can explain why the average white guy does NOT embrace sicko illiberalism but the same old things he always has: faith, family, home, borders, minding own business, acting respectably, working for a living. Board comments always will reflect this. What makes a man like Jerry Taylor a fraud is that he blamesthe white public for decisions they never had a hand in, and, in fact, when polled, chose opposite the way the effete WASP elite (Taylor is the quintessential represenatative of this class) that yielded to jews took us.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 11th, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #139
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

A corrollary to my law is that, left uncensored, WN will dominate every message board they post on. That isn't because the quality of our people is hugely higher than average, but because the soundness of our case is unimpeachable.

They suppress us because they have to.

Fundamental insight, kiddies.
 
Old June 11th, 2009 #140
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Let's take an example.

Say I like fucking kids.

Not human kids.

Goat kids.

Now say I want to legalize it.

How do I do it?

I know that 99.9% think I'm a sick fuck.

How do I get around that?

By making my case openly?

By sending my screed, In Defense of Goat-Fucking, to major outlets east and west?

Methinks that wouldn't work.

Really, almost nothing would.

Unless me and my coterie of caprean cornholers bought up the New York Times and Fox News, I don't think we'd stand a snowball's chance in Miami.

But if we did control those outlets, why, we could, step by step, begin discussions of animal rights. Of permissive sexuality. Of thinking outside the, uh, baaahx. And over time, we could strive to normalize the perversions preceding our own peculiar pastime. Anybody who disagreed we could slur and smear as speciesist, uptight, anti-choice, stable-ist, and on and on. We could ban the comments of any who disagreed with us, or who tried to mock our wonderful practice, off our website and out of our letters pages.

You see?

Jews. Queers. Illiberals.

These are nothing but goat-fuckers by a different name.

The strategy and tactics are exactly the same.

Any group that is viewed with profound hostility by the vast majority of Whitekind has no alternative but to...

...control the media.

Which is precisely what the jews, queers, and illiberals have achieved.
 
Reply

Tags
faileoconservative

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.
Page generated in 0.18573 seconds.