VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 15th, 2011 #381
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post

One problem with xtianity is that it provides a smokescreen for the jew. There are way too many people who think that raising a hand against the jews violates their xtian faith somehow. Jews are given a pass as "the people of the book (bible)". Support for Israel is based on this same thinking.
Couple years ago I moved from California to the bibble belt. Not because I have any affinity for xtians but because I couldn't deal with the spics anymore. It's a nice place. Small town, all White, trees, mountains, river. Things I like.

So I'm sitting in a local restaurant on a Sunday afternoon and at the next table over are about 5 or 6 people from the local church.(Assembly of Gawd as I recall) And they're talking politics and religion. The Arabs hate us for our freedom....Izzahell must be supported....Obama is a secret muslim....jews gods chosen, etc.

I should have kept my big mouth shut but as most VNNers know that's quite impossible. So there is a lull in their conversation and I say: Why would god, the almighty, the creator of the universe, all knowing, all seeing and all powerful...make a bunch of eastern European Khazar's his chosen people?

You could have heard a pin drop. They just looked at me mouths agape, eyes as big as saucers. One guy piped in something about god working in mysterious ways.

Needless to say I'm now shunned by a majority of the towns folk and treated as somewhat of a pariah. A minion of the anti christ I suppose. Heh, I think it's kind of funny. The way the xtian mind works. No logic, common sense or reasoning. Just blind belief and faith. Needless to say I don't hold out much hope for the White species.

One good thing did come from this little episode tho. There is a really cute gal who works at the library who is trying to "convert" me. I figger if I go to her church every sunday and start speaking in tongues she just might put out on 5 or 10 years.....gawd willing.

Old February 15th, 2011 #382
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Why do you adhere to the Christian ideology, Kamerad?
It is not the Christian ideology that I admire but the Truths of Religious Knowledge that are found in Christianity. The atheists are making a huge mistake not to also recognized these truths because, regardless of their profession of loyalty to white people, the atheists are actually helping the Enemy.

Some of these fools even claim to have pagan beliefs, yet they know absolutely nothing about pagan mystical knowledge. In other words, most of these atheist jokers are ignorant phonies. And the rest of them are traitors to their own people because with malicious rage they try to destroy the very marrow of the People's hope and power. Like termites and Jews and devils, the atheists burrow in and undermine and destroy. With their own words, they convict themselves.

And hypocritically, they call for "proof" but when I give them proof, they yell a few insults and then they are silent. Like Jews, proof means only that they must re-invent their lies. That, by itself, is an indication of their perfidy. The atheists and the religiously ignorant are a blot upon white civilisation. Because they are religously blind, they are absolutely no help at all in combatting the assaults upon white people from the religiously animated such as the Jews and Muslims. Thus, the atheists and the ignorant pagans destroy the People and aid the enemy. They break down the Folk's moral and spiritual power and open us up to the assaults of the religious perversions of Judaism and Islam.

The atheists are just as big of an enemy as the Jews and Muslims, maybe more so since they pretend to be the friends of white people and they even look like us. But their hearts are black and their minds are filled full of obscenities.

Old February 15th, 2011 #383
Zenos

Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

And they're talking politics and religion. The Arabs hate us for our freedom....Izzahell must be supported....Obama is a secret muslim....jews gods chosen, etc.
That's exactly what 100% of Christians believe now.

Banjo, it's the opposite out there of what you're saying. I had to leave the church because of my racial views. I was told they were wrong that all of God's creations were equal and I had to come to terms with that or I would lose my everlasting salvation, even though the particular church I was a member of in it's beginnings believed niggers were spawns of Cain and couldn't become full fledged members, which I reminded them of, they basically said God changed his mind about that.

You'll find no support from Christians dealing with the jew problem, they'll hunt YOU down and die for israel if asked.

Old February 15th, 2011 #384
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

One good thing did come from this little episode tho. There is a really cute gal who works at the library who is trying to "convert" me. I figger if I go to her church every sunday and start speaking in tongues she just might put out on 5 or 10 years.....gawd willing.
Have faith, brother. I learned about religious girls at a young age. There was a neighbor girl who went to church every Sunday....well anyway after a drink or two she damned near always put out. Don't let that librarian take you to church, take her out for a few drinks instead. Gives her an excuse, ya see, she can blame it on the devil's drink, ask forgiveness from Jeebus, and everything is cool.

Booze even works on other religions. Remember that bhagwan guru dude up in Oregon back in the 70s? Me and a friend once picked up two chicks hitchhiking through on their way up to the Bhagwan's place. They lived there and were devotees of the guru. We loaded them up in the pickup truck along with a lot of booze, guns and ammo and hit the backroads. A memorable afternoon. Damn, I love being a redneck.

Old February 15th, 2011 #385
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Have faith, brother. I learned about religious girls at a young age. There was a neighbor girl who went to church every Sunday....well anyway after a drink or two she damned near always put out. Don't let that librarian take you to church, take her out for a few drinks instead. Gives her an excuse, ya see, she can blame it on the devil's drink, ask forgiveness from Jeebus, and everything is cool.

Booze even works on other religions. Remember that bhagwan guru dude up in Oregon back in the 70s? Me and a friend once picked up two chicks hitchhiking through on their way up to the Bhagwan's place. They lived there and were devotees of the guru. We loaded them up in the pickup truck along with a lot of booze, guns and ammo and hit the backroads. A memorable afternoon. Damn, I love being a redneck.
Send liquor, guns, and p***y. The shit has hit the fan.

Old February 15th, 2011 #386
Raymond

Raymond

Europeans have wasted a lot of time and blood arguing over the particulars of this Jewish lie.

I dropped out of the Christ cult at around the age of 11-12 realising finally that prayers never works to deliver anything.

If people are still motivated by age 30-40 to get on their knees and pray to nothing in the hope of receiving something while getting nothing it can only be a reflection of how low Christianity brings the human animal.

Christianity is debilitating.

Old February 15th, 2011 #387
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle

(The maker of this video doesn't seem to sense the mockery from kike norman greenbaum)

Old February 15th, 2011 #388
SmokyMtn
Banned

Now that the discussion is now about pretty ladies, all worked up in the spirit, enjoy this from The Grapes of Wrath.......

The preacher nodded his head slowly. "Every kid got a turtle some
time or other. Nobody can't keep a turtle though. They work at it
and work at it, and at last one day they get out and away they go- off
somewheres. It's like me. I wouldn't take the good ol' gospel that was
just layin' there to my hand. I got to be pickin' at it an' workin' at
it until I got it all tore down. Here I got the sperit sometimes an'
nothin' to preach about. I got the call to lead people, an' no place
to lead 'em."

"Lead 'em around and around," said Joad. "Sling 'em in the
irrigation ditch. Tell 'em they'll burn in hell if they don't think
like you. What the hell you want to lead 'em someplace for? Jus'
lead 'em."

......The preacher could not be thrown from his subject. "Goin'
someplace," he repeated. "That's right, he's goin' someplace. Me- I
don't know where I'm goin'. Tell you what- I used ta get the people
jumpin' an' talkin' in tongues and glory-shoutin' till they just
fell down an' passed out. An' some I'd baptize to bring 'em to. An'
then- you know what I'd do? I'd take one of them girls out in the
grass, an' I'd lay with her. Done it ever' time. Then I'd feel bad,
an' I'd pray an' pray, but it didn't do no good. Come the next time,
them an' me was full of the sperit, I'd do it again. I figgered
there just wasn't no hope for me, an' I was a damned ol' hypocrite.
But I didn't mean to be."

Joad smiled and his long teeth parted and he licked his lips. "There
ain't nothing like a good hot meetin' for pushin' 'em over," he
said. "I done that myself."

Casy leaned forward excitedly. "You see," he cried, "I seen it was
that way, an' I started thinkin'." He waved his bony big-knuckled hand
up and down in a patting gesture. "I got to thinkin' like this-
'Here's me preachin' grace. An' here's them people gettin' grace so
hard they're jumpin' an' shoutin'. Now they say layin' up with a
girl comes from the devil. But the more grace a girl got in her, the
quicker she wants to go out in the grass.' An' I got to thinkin' how
in hell, s'cuse me, how can the devil get in when a girl is so full of
the Holy Sperit that it's spoutin' out of her nose an' ears. You'd
think that'd be one time when the devil didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. But there it was."

-Joad and Casey the preacher - The Grapes of Wrath

Old February 15th, 2011 #389
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Well, I've stayed out of this thread because it is such a volatile issue, on both sides. Anyway, I'll give you my personal view.

I don't care what others believe, you're not going to change their minds by arguing over it. Belief or non-belief is a bedrock cornerstone of a person's psyche. Everybody is whatever it takes for them to function, and arguing won't change that fact.

I would love for there to be some higher power than the forces of evil on earth today, but until I see some measurable evidence, I'm not impressed.

I do believe jews created Christianity to be used to conquer the masses, and it has worked to perfection. I believe that the catholic Church was bought out by jews under Vatican II.

The jews are my enemy, my mortal enemy, and I won't participate in my own demise if I can help it.

Old February 15th, 2011 #390
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Belief or non-belief is a bedrock cornerstone of a person's psyche.
I'm not so sure about that. At most, I suspect that's only true for some. There must be a reason the jebus loonies say, "Get 'em before they're six, and you'll have them forever."

Quote:
I do believe jews created Christianity to be used to conquer the masses, and it has worked to perfection. I believe that the catholic Church was bought out by jews under Vatican II.
I would say VII is the icing on the cake. All the modern insanity is now supported by the church but the cake of the church's original customs, and dogma, and doctrine, are also inherently anti-white, because they aren't specificially pro-white, they are neutral and universal.

In my view, most people don't really believe anything. Not more than shallowly. Their view is basically instrumental, and close to the ground - how they can get stuff in their belly, and get their pecker into warm holes? Beyond that, they almost invariably just copy something floating in the Propasphere that sounds good, or that they think will make them look cool in the eyes of others. And - now this is the truly interesting part - altho their ideas about politics and the big things come into them from the outside, in very short order they come to associate these beliefs with themselves, and actually think (i have seen this repeatedly in white men, it is obviously a biological mechanism) they originated the opinion. Jews, to their credit, are considerably less like this than whites. They are far more alert to manipulations and subtle disagreements and hostilities, and to malign motives on the part of those they're dealing with. Again, it's biology.

How many whiteskin christians would get in the way of a WN force going after niggers?

My guess is very few.

About the same number as the number of faileocons would get in the way of a WN force serving justice to jews.

So the christians say they love niggers, and the faileocons say they love jews, but if the circumstances made acting on those beliefs dangerous, even slightly risky, I maintain that 99.9% of christians and paleocons would swallow their tongues and just watch things unfold, until they could figure out which side was going to win. Then they'd retrofit their profoundest beliefs to fit the new White power.

What percentage of people's beliefs are lived by, acted on, dearly held, truly lived by - even under pressure? A small percentage, I guess.

This is why the jews are able to win. They actually believe in and live by their own bs. And they don't sell each other out. And they don't go soft under pressure. That's how they are able, as tiny minorities, to dominate huge herds of Aryan cattle.

Think to yourself - what would be the characteristics of a force that could defeat the jews?

If you think about that, the christian believer would be pretty close to the antithesis, what with its gullibility, its golden-rule fetish, its universalist sentimentality, and its general hostility to anything that isn't fake and sugared to the point the substance underneath the coating can't even be tasted any longer.

Jews will be defeated by a force that mirrors their own sophistication, intelligence, willingness to do whatever it takes to win, their cohesiveness, and their loyalty.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 15th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Old February 15th, 2011 #391
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

The above was to the point that alienating christ-cultists, or winning them over, are irrelevant to the WN cause, as those christlings will neither make valuable allies, since they are weak under pressure, nor dangerous enemies, for the same reason. Wherever among the cult are real men, we trust them to figure out what is wrong, and join our cause, without our needing to appeal to them by any other means than our standard methods.

Again, consider my aphorism against received WN 'wisdom': only the unappealing need to appeal.

WN is an appealing cause, therefore it does NOT need to appeal to others, any more than a beautiful woman needs to call up men looking for dates.

If you want to play the Gay Waiter, and pursue the Gay Waiter Strategy of selling long island iced teas to bored housewives, join Warmfront, or the 1001 fools screeching out to the bored mass-morons by means of sucking up to them.

The GWS reminds me of a convention I covered when I was a trade journalist. A sweaty, desperate PR guy tried to dragoon me into a press conference for his company's new product. I said, no, that product simply isn't related to the stuff I write about, so it's irrelevant to my readers. Poor guy, he was no doubt going to have an empty launch (there are many of these launches at the average trade convention, release of softgrades upgrades or new, minor products), and no doubt get chewed out by a senior exec for failing to drum up any interest.

Well, the desperation in that guy, the flopsweat, is what I sense when I read these clever tuckers who are going to "sell" WN by, basically, acting like faggots. We have to "appeal" to "voters." You know how you appeal to women? By being a man. A man has inherent appeal to women. Why women? Because the masses are feminine. Not little old non-dictator, non-electee me saying that, Mr. Hitler saying that. A gay waiter has no inherent appeal to women, he has to pitch his wares, hard, and repeatedly to get them to buy, and when they do, their heart still isn't really in it. WN is for men. Men and their women/children/familes - their clans. Republican Partyism is for faggots - literal faggots, wide-stancers, bathroom queers, and male cheerleading dicksuckers like George (I'm not kidding, his last name really is) Bush. The Republicans are the true party of the bush - male queers, bushmen as equals, and reaching out to women. Why in the world WN would wish to dupe these disgusting degenerates is beyond me. The party was formed to liberate the nigger; it will hardly be the tool of our own liberation.

If WN is nothing more than something to be voted on, then it's not worth our time.

But no, WN is not up for vote. The survival of our race is to be guaranteed by any means necessary, and when you act like our success is based on selling jaded, bored, middle-class consumers that we are Republicans 2.0, you do the cause a disservice and make yourself appear a desperate fool.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 15th, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Old February 15th, 2011 #392
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is why the jews are able to win. They actually believe in and live by their own bs. And they don't sell each other out. And they don't go soft under pressure. That's how they are able, as tiny minorities, to dominate huge herds of Aryan cattle.

Think to yourself - what would be the characteristics of a force that could defeat the jews?

If you think about that, the christian believer would be pretty close to the antithesis, what with its gullibility, it's golden-rule fetish, it's universalist sentimentality, and it's general hostility to anything that isn't fake and sugared to the pointed the substance coated can't even be tasted any longer.

Jews will be defeated by a force that mirrors their own sophistication, intelligence, willingness to do whatever it takes to win, their cohesiveness, and their loyalty.
I had occasion yesterday to hear a radio show called "Kresta in the Afternoon" on a Catholic radio station. I'd heard it before. . .basically a curent affairs call-in with a pseudo-conservative Catholic spin.

The topic was the reaction of Catholics to the woman in New Jersey who ran an undercover operation in a Planned Parenthood. Her organization sent in an adult male posing as a pimp and two women (girls?) posing as underage prostitutes. It was even more over-the-top than that, as the girls were presented to the infanticide facilitator as illegals.

Anyway, they got the folks at that clinic on tape violating verbally every regulation there is to violate. It was an excellent maneuver.

So I'm wondering what Kresta's point is bringing it up again. He was very mealy-mouthed and fence straddling.

Turns out there are a bunch of Catholics who are pissed-off at the woman who ran the successful sting operation because her agents "lied" by posing as what they were not. And--of course--"lying is a sin."

Kresta finally came-out forcefully on the woman's side. His namby-pamby-ism earlier in the show I took to mean he was loathe to piss-off listeners, and that indeed this were a serious belief of a subset of his audience.

And while I'm sure a bunch of the "complainers" are the usual suspects of "liberals" and jewish agitators attempting to undermine their enemies, I suspect the number here is no more than 25% at most. Which is to say, the great majority of the "lying is wrong/two wrongs don't make a right" complainers do so honestly.

I further suspect the percentage of self-described Catholic conservatives who care enough to take a position to be at least 1 in 10, maybe 1 in 4, for the "lying is always wrong" camp.

When you consider that the majority of Catholics are ambivalent toward or supportive of infanticide, the very notion that there would be a significant split in the pro-life demographic on such a fundamental, Real Life Politics 101 issue is laughable.

And of the callers who were supportive of the sting (who were the super majority), several cited as some sort of "proof texts" of lying not being always wrong examples of "hiding jews from nazis" and "hiding runaway slaves."

These people, though well-meaning, are at present a joke.

People who balk at "lying" to baby murderers are constitutionally incapable of winning anything. People who don't feel this way, but feel those who do must be addressed seriously rather than dismissed as fools, are incapable of winning anything.

Quote:
http://krestaintheafternoon.blogspot...y-14-2011.html

5:00 – Lila Rose and Live Action Films: Christian Crusaders or Sinful Liars?
Young pro-life crusader Lila Rose and her organization Live Action Films have been responsible for an amazing series of undercover videos showing the nasty underbelly of the abortion industry. Because of her work, Planned Parenthood employees have been fired, PP has suffered a sullied reputation nationwide, and has contributed significantly to an effort in Washington, DC to defund PP. But now a series of bloggers have accused Lila and her undercover actors of being responsible for immoral lying. They say the investigations are a matter of the ends justifying the means - and the means are the sin of lying to PP employees. Al examines the issue.
at 10:58 AM

Old February 15th, 2011 #393
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination. -William L. Pierce

The quotation from Pierce is right on target.

If the masses are feminine, as Hitler said, then what they respect is strength - as Hitler also said. So WN need not to appeal to people, they need to appear strong, and to actually be strong. As others have said, it's not that people disagree with us, they don't have profound beliefs, for the most part, they sway with the political winds. And we can even cite their behavioral tendencies as proof they are more WN than not, when it comes to the most intimate choices (mates and living location).

But they certainly are not heroes, nor are they idealists. If there's much of a cost to a position, they simply won't take it. To say the least, there is a cost to the WN position today. So right now, our business is attracting those undaunted by that cost. Enough of those, the cause becomes strong, the public sees it to be strong, and the cards flip from one side to the other.

That's how it works.

It is an entirely different picture of things than the "we'll get 'em by changings our positions, dress, speech, behavior until we find the one that clicks." Which is a fundamental misconception of the problem before us.

Old February 15th, 2011 #394
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thad Charles

Can any of the Christians or their apologists explain to me why most of the heavyweights in the WN movement both past and present are NOT Christians? Pierce, Metzger, Klassen, Alex, Craig Cobb, etc. Throw in some Third Reich leaders and I think we have a trend.

Old February 15th, 2011 #395
Simo Häyhä

Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Can any of the Christians or their apologists explain to me why most of the heavyweights in the WN movement both past and present are NOT Christians? Pierce, Metzger, Klassen, Alex, Craig Cobb, etc. Throw in some Third Reich leaders and I think we have a trend.
And likewise can you explain to me how so many other heavyweights are/were also Christian? Pastor Butler, David Duke, NB Forrest, Udo Voigt, Udo Pastörs (who was recently jailed for his "Judenrepublik" remark), Rudolf Hess, Adolf Eichmann, Josef Mengele, Joseph Goebbels, the Führer himself.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Old February 15th, 2011 #396
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse
Owain Gwynedd

Ahh home at last.
click and read the sig.

Old February 16th, 2011 #397
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thad Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
And likewise can you explain to me how so many other heavyweights are/were also Christian? Pastor Butler, David Duke, NB Forrest, Udo Voigt, Udo Pastörs (who was recently jailed for his "Judenrepublik" remark), Rudolf Hess, Adolf Eichmann, Josef Mengele, Joseph Goebbels, the Führer himself.

Those are just off the top of my head.
Hess, Goebbels, and Hitler were not. (not to mention other favorites like Bormann, Himmler, Heydrich).
Quote:
Then another question; what did Adolf Hitler and his Comrades say about this? Adolf Hitler stated in 1940 that he would exterminate Christianity in Germany, lock, stock and barrel, with all its roots and branches.Heinrich HimmIer stated under a speech for SS-Volunteers in Zagreb, the 3rd of August 1941, that those who swear loyalty to the Hakenkreuz must hate all other crosses, and even fight them. Martin Bormann stated in 1942 that National-Socialist and Christian opinions are incompatible. Rudolf Hess stated the 13th of July 1941 that Germany intended to do away with ChristianÃ*ty as being only a Jewish fable. Adolf Hitler even stated that it does not matter if we talk about the old or the New Testament, or about Jesus words, it is all the same Jewish nonsense. It is madness to present Jesus as an Aryan. He also said, according to Rudolf Hess, that Christianity is alien to the racial understanding of the Germanic people. Both of Adolf Hitlers favourite writers, F.W. Nietzsche and Niccolo Machiavelli, were hostile towards Christianity – I have already quoted Nietzsch earlier in this article. Goebbels stated that they should take care of the Church once the war was over – unfortunately they lost the war, and the Jewish madness (Christianity) continued.

So, whom are YOU going to listen to? What Hitler, Bormann, Nietzsche, Himmler, Goebbels, Hess and not least what our Pagan forefathers said? Or are you going to listen to what some degenerate American Christian-Identist tells you?
http://wau14.com/reality-time-by-varg-vikernes/

Also, Goebbels' diary entry:
Quote:
Afterward, long discussions about Vatican and Christianity. The Fuhrer is a fierce opponent of all that humbug, but he forbids me to leave the church. For tactical reasons. And so for a decade now I have paid my church taxes to support such rubbish. That is what hurts most.
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=63556

As for Eichmann, sure he said he would die "a believer in God" before he was executed, but unless you buy the Holohoax claptrap Eichmann was nothing but a lowly bureaucrat trying to advance his career. Leader? Ha. Anyway I'd like to see some proof of his beliefs.

Same can be said of Mengele I suppose though I can't find any information regarding his religious beliefs. The fact the he may have been raised a Christian means nothing. Regardless, his eugenic experiments definitely wouldn't be something Christianity would approve of.

Also funny that you mention David Fluke. Some leader.

Another good Goebbels diary entry I have to throw in. It's beautiful.
Quote:

"The Fuhrer is a man totally attuned to antiquity. He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity. According to Schopenhauer, Christianity and syphilis have made humanity unhappy and unfree. What a difference between the benevolent, smiling Zeus and the pain-wracked, crucified Christ. The ancient peoples' view of God was also much nobler and more humane than the Christians'. What a difference between a gloomy cathedral and a light, airy ancient temple. He describes life in ancient Rome: clarity, greatness, monumentality. The most wonderful republic in history. We would feel no disappointment, he believes, if we were now suddenly to be transported to this old, eternal city."
These were high-IQ men who GOT IT.

Old February 16th, 2011 #398
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Bret Masterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Well, I've stayed out of this thread because it is such a volatile issue, on both sides. Anyway, I'll give you my personal view.

I don't care what others believe, you're not going to change their minds by arguing over it. Belief or non-belief is a bedrock cornerstone of a person's psyche. Everybody is whatever it takes for them to function, and arguing won't change that fact.

I would love for there to be some higher power than the forces of evil on earth today, but until I see some measurable evidence, I'm not impressed.
I agree. But - it's a topic which cannot be avoided either, as it represents an all-encompassing world view. The subject will always come up wherever Christians are present.

What I have concluded:

* Our civilizations are great because white leaders, warriors, thinkers, inventors, and craftsmen made them, and not because of religion (Christian or otherwise).

* Religion comforts, excites and unites people in ways that pure reason and science cannot: I never saw a man strap a bomb on for Darwin; I never saw 10,000 atheists go down on their knees facing the birthplace of Thomas Edison. I conclude that humans are emotional/fearful beings, that require structured purpose, safety and community that religion provides (no matter how phony-baloney it gets).

* Our main problem with Christianity is that it's origins are non-European, and inextricably binds us to the Jews. In short, it creates the problem(s) we are trying to solve.

* Religion will never go away, because the forces that create it will never go away too. People fear death, and they are free to teach their own children faith. The only solution is we need encourage non-belief thinking, or at least somehow create a new religion based around whites (not Jews).

* Finally insulting each other gets the process no where. One side is gonna say Hitler was a Christian, the other that he wasn't. I don't care. He's dead and gone, I'd rather face the present. I'd be content to pretend to adopt some white religion, if only for the sake of influence with my people.

Old February 16th, 2011 #399
Armstrong
Banned

Be not yoked with unbelievers.

Old February 16th, 2011 #400
Mike Parker

Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The above was to the point that alienating christ-cultists, or winning them over, are irrelevant to the WN cause, as those christlings will neither make valuable allies, since they are weak under pressure, nor dangerous enemies, for the same reason. Wherever among the cult are real men, we trust them to figure out what is wrong, and join our cause, without our needing to appeal to them by any other means than our standard methods.
I think Jones inadvertently supports this when he talks about the “triple melting pot,” the view of religion as ethnicity. It’s obvious that few Catholics, especially, have any serious religious beliefs. It just offers a sense of identity and community, exactly what we propose to do. Our advantage is that our beliefs are more consistent with their own behavior than Catholic beliefs are. White Catholics will sooner live around white Protestants than around their spic coreligionists. Unfortunately, white Catholics will also happily live around jews. That’s why it’s so important to attack both forms of misidentification: kosher racialism and Christianity.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread