Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2011 #181
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What we want to avoid in WN, because it is low and worthless, is the way of "proving" things common among the bib-prims - the bible primitives - the droolards - the people who madly go back and forth between the stuff outside their window and Revelation until they make the connection. What these people claim simply cannot be accepted at face value. And that is very unfortunate, and it damages our cause. So you see a fool like Bubele Billy citing Winrod like he's credible, rather than a religious crank.

Nothing with a basis in religious crankery can ever be accepted at face value. That is unfortunate in the extreme, and a real blow against our cause, that so many of our people are religious primitives who are either too stupid or too dishonest to stick to the truth when it comes to the very most basic facts. And this damages our cause just the way Donnie describes. Christ, there are enough demonstrable foul jews out there to satisfy anyone, but no, the christards have to go beyond the facts and call literally every single person they don't like a jew.

It is part of the internal struggle to throttle these idiots; to shame these fools and reduce their influence until they are afraid to open their moronic, lying mouths.

Every anti-White character in the history of the world has been called a jew at some point by a retarded or lying Whiteist. At least 50% of WN, thanks to the legacy of the bibble primates, accepts these false claims at face value. So all it takes is one bible ape to call someone a jew, and the error will be repeated by at least 50% of those claiming to be on our side. Then it becomes fact and history. A good example is the Banjo fool citing Winrod re the origin of Wilson as "Wolfson." I mean, how goddam dumb do you have to be not to see this for the obvious lie it is? It doesn't matter what Boobele Billy's motive is, by repeating this ridiculous and easily exposed lie, he is damaging our cause. That's why we have a rule against this behavior. Stupid or malignant, his ilk is destructive and its damage should be limited by shunning these apes and laughing at their hijinks once they're safely caged.

Here are good rules to live by:

- anything that reduces the influence of the christ cult is good for whites
- anything that makes retards less likely to split their lips is good for whites

"Name the jew" means just that - if someone's a jew, don't call them a secular humanist or a liberal. And if they're NOT a jew, then don't call them a jew. But retards interpret things like retards: jews are bad. Therefore, anything that is bad, which has the practical meaning of anything-I-don't-like, should be called a jew.

If it came out of the bibble, it's bad for whites. Take that to the bank.
 
Old April 7th, 2011 #182
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
You might regurgitate the information that is found about Wilson AFTER his ancestors moved to America. And that is all well and good. But the facts are: Woodrow Wilson was descended from Sephardic Jews...The name of his ancestors was Wohlson -- a German-Jewish name; they came from Germany, and went to England where they were known as Mr. and Mrs. Wolfson and when they landed here in America they called themselves Wilson.
Right. Pure retard shit. Some christian crank, probably some version of CI, simply invented this lie, and Boobele Bilgy repeats it like it's true.

Quote:
As Henry Ford wrote: "The Jews formed a solid ring around Woodrow Wilson. There was a time when he communicated to the country through no one but a Jew.
Two obvious implications are: 1) Ford's researchers didn't have any evidence that WW was a jew or they would have so stated; 2) there wouldn't be a need to ring WW with jews if he were a jew himself. Almost all presidents in the last 100 years have been surrounded by jews, but none of them was a jew himself. The president as goyfront has a number of obvious benefits to the conniving kikes, but the CI and assorted christian retards need things even blacker and whiter as befits their tiny brains.
 
Old April 7th, 2011 #183
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

As Henry Ford wrote: "The Jews formed a solid ring around Woodrow Wilson. There was a time when he communicated to the country through no one but a Jew.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Two obvious implications are: 1) Ford's researchers didn't have any evidence that WW was a jew or they would have so stated; 2) there wouldn't be a need to ring WW with jews if he were a jew himself. Almost all presidents in the last 100 years have been surrounded by jews, but none of them was a jew himself. The president as goyfront has a number of obvious benefits to the conniving kikes, but the CI and assorted christian retards need things even blacker and whiter as befits their tiny brains.
Flawlessly logical. Does it take an IQ above 100 to understand this? Because many don't or can't get it.
 
Old April 7th, 2011 #184
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Flawlessly logical. Does it take an IQ above 100 to understand this? Because many don't or can't get it.
Sounds pretty jewy to me "Steve." With a name like that, you've got to be tribe. Take your fast talk and "logic" back to ISRA-HELL with your and LBJ's kosher buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!


RaHoWa!!!!!!!!!!!!!14/88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Old April 7th, 2011 #185
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Honest to god, these bible dopes belong in the garden of the farmer in "Motel Hell." Meat vegetables, they are.

 
Old April 7th, 2011 #187
ohgolly
Senior Member
 
ohgolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Florida CSA
Posts: 1,904
ohgolly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Lincoln was tougher and smarter than anyone else in his generation. That might not make you happy, but it is the case, and it should be acknowledged. How many jews do you know who can physically whip people, rather than sue them or character-assassinate them in the press?
I didn't say Lincoln wasn't smart. He was smart, he was cunning and he knew how to work the political system. He regularly chided his political cronies for being zealous instead of discreet in accomplishing their goals. As for physical toughness, being tough wouldn't disqualify someone from being a Jew. They aren't all built like Woody Allen. Ever heard of Murder, Inc? Hell, tell Deborah Lipstadt that the holohoax didn't happen and she'd rip your head off, with her teeth. Lincoln wasn't above having his political enemies arrested, shutting down newspapers, that sort of thing. And as a lawyer, he sued plenty of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Actually, he was an artistocrat. Look it up if you don't know the definition, because it doesn't mean what you think. LBJ may have had 100% anti-White politics, but he was extremely energetic and willful, somewhat like Bill Clinton, another who has been called white trash. It is very Southern not to acknowlege the plain facts of a situation, but take emotional recourse in grandpappy-praisin' or flag-waving.
Uh, being energetic and willful does not make one an aristocrat, I'm sorry to have to inform you. As for your attempt at a slur on the South, I remind you that it was the South that saw where the country was going and tried to do something about it, in the 1860s AND in the 1960s. What were they doing up yonder. Obeying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Anti-intellectualism is a really shitty basis for fighting semitism. If it's not fair to call Southern culture anti-intellectual, then words have no meaning. I wish it were not so, but it is so.
Make up all of the ad-hominem you like but it was Northern intellectuals who got us into the mess we're in today, and who turned over everything to the Jews. We were defeated, remember? Is your being aware of that what makes you so anti-Southern? Is it resentment at your people being even bigger sheep than Southerners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, and what a crazy way of supporting his theory he has - he brings out facts. Facts most people are unaware of. In other words, he does the opposite of what some anonymous clown does in calling the ultimate WASP illiberal Wilson a jew.
What facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Porter on Piper
What Piper actually says is:
“I have been the first to admit, from the beginning, and in the book, that there is no forensic evidence to PROVE that the Mossad had a hand in the assassination. However, there are those who will argue that there is no forensic evidence to PROVE that Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed THE assassin or ONE OF the assassins. What "evidence" that does exist pinning Oswald has been dissected at length from the beginning and most people find it lacking.”
http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/Critical_..._responds.html

Another gem:

“Is it conceivable, perhaps, that Jack Ruby was not consciously involved in a plot that he believed was aimed at John F. Kennedy, but at John B. Connally instead? Can the same thing be said for Oswald? Is it possible that the two men were being manipulated as part of an even bigger conspiracy that they knew nothing about? This is all speculation, but it is something to consider” (FINAL JUDGMENT, p. 176).

You can analyze almost everything Piper writes for the same defects, and the above is as good an example as any: wacko logic, subject hopping, distraction through irrelevancies, unsupported assertions, concealment of sources, factual omission and distortion, and, above all, insinuations and innuendo.

Would you want or trust a friend who kept telling you:
- Most people think that your wife is too fat and ugly to attract anyone but a loser like you;
- There are those who will argue that she has been carrying on affairs behind your back since the day you were married;
- Whether or not any of your children are really your own we will probably never know;
- Is it conceivable, is it possible – could it be said that your son is gay;
-There is evidence to believe that your daughter (while pretending to major in Sanskrit and the Vedas), is actually working as a pole dancer and prostitute?


Without ever telling you

- who these “people” are,
- what the “evidence” is, and
- whether or not he shares any of these opinions personally?

Of course, "this is all speculation, but it is something to consider"!

http://www.cwporter.com/pipernote2.htm
As for Wilson, I've already stated that there is no evidence whatsoever that he was a Jew. Any one who says he is is, yes, an ass clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So Ike didn't actually oppose Israel (and Britain and France) and get them to back down in the Suez Crisis. That was all a figment of the imagination, or a product of the jews running him?
"Ike" did what he was told to do. Americans weren't as Israel-worshipping then as they are now. Perhaps it was things like that that prompted the uptick in indoctrination. However, the "crisis" could be called political strategy as easily as it could be called a back down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They didn't have total control or they would have welcomed that ship full of kikes that was rejected by FDR. As mentioned Eisenhower got Israel to back down in 1950s. But by the late 60s, under LBJ, Israel could attack an American ship and murder dozens of Americas and a US president would keep quiet about it.
Sentence #1: "Suffering" has helped the Jews get where they are, wouldn't you agree?

Sentence #2: See previous.

Sentence #3: Of course! More importantly, why did he keep it quiet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How did his father get to be ambassador?
By never espousing any political views before he became ambassador. And a little bootleg cash couldn't have hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How could his brother go against the very mob that put JFK in office?
Oh, right, double-crosses don't happen in politics, or in the mob. That's hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The point is, it may not be to you, but to me, Piper's explanation is the most economical and sensible, when it comes to the assassination of JFK.
It may be to you, but for me there are too many qualifiers and too few relevant facts. I thought you were the one who required hard, verifiable evidence. Are you so convinced by Piper that you haven't examined any refutations of his theory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It makes a difference not in relation to the assessment of LBJ in relation to the White cause, but in relation to White culture/White standards of argumentation. We're trying to lift them above the level of the risibly christardic, where terms like jew are ritual incantations providing emotional solace for morons. Not good enough, not high enough.
I was being rhetorical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You must not have read the book if you think JFK comes off saintly. Piper doesn't argue much at all, rather he produces evidence, and lays it out in snappy tabloid form. It's quite effective.
Well, there isn't much as effective in America as tabloid, that's for sure. Look, you know very well that you can include all of his animalisms and still turn him into a martyr if you make him out to be a good guy on the one point that will snag your intended audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I have no idea where any of this comes from. It is christian or WASP to promote noble lies, not my thing at all, and not White at all.
I remembered you saying it to me a couple of years ago but after a good search I can't find it. I did find this, though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Isn't hypocrisy one of the Catholic sacraments?

I'm just judging by what I've seen of Catholics, I don't actually know.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...26&postcount=9
O.K., you don't like Jews. You don't like WASPS. You don't like Catholics. You don't like Southerners. Don't tell me, you only like people who come from the same place you come from and who agree with you about religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The world eagerly awaits your evidence-backed theory on who assassinated JFK and why. So far Piper wins the debate. Just my opinion, I'm not 100% on it, like I am with Mossad producing '9/11,' but it's one hell of a lot more plausible than any other theory I've come across.
I don't care who killed him. I also don't think that Piper is accomplishing what you thought he might, i.e. exposing the Jews as murderers of a POTUS. But here's a theory for you:

http://www.cwporter.com/kact1.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The argument is only superficially about whether LBJ was a jew. The deeper and only significant meaning of the argument is about the cultural level of WN as determined by our standards for evidence. It is manifest that the dumber people are, the more they favor a "well, it sort of looks and acts like a jew, so I guess that's good enough. Why? What are you getting all upset about?" The tards honestly don't understand why it's bad not to use any epithet in the 'thet bag to shoot at the enemy. That's what makes them tards.

Tards lack the wherewithal to defeat jews. WN must be tougher, smarter and shrewder than jews to defeat them. Not stupider, less literate, and lazier.
Read that back to yourself and then re-read Piper with a more skeptical eye. Then think about how long Piper's theory has been out there and how much it has accomplished. It might not hurt to try and fine someone who knows something about the subject and see what they think of it. As far as I know there haven't been any takers yet. Well, except for the Jew Vanunu. We know he's credible because he's been poisecuted.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #188
The Bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 10,095
Default

http://www.vdare.com/baldwin/110407_my_answers.htm

The now infamous 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) goes back to 1936 (the seeds of this Venus Fly Trap date back to 1872). But then-Senator Lyndon Johnson was the Dr. Frankenstein who, in 1954, unleashed this monster upon America. His motivation was: he did not like the way pastors and churches were opposing his liberal agenda, and he wanted to use the power of law to silence them. He, therefore, introduced verbiage to the IRC that churches were prohibited from influencing political legislation and supporting political campaigns, or risk losing their tax-exempt status.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #189
ohgolly
Senior Member
 
ohgolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Florida CSA
Posts: 1,904
ohgolly
Default

"Yad Kennedy", the John F. Kennedy Memorial in Jerusalem:

http://www.delange.org/ADIsrael/Kennedy/Kennedy.htm
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #190
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://www.vdare.com/baldwin/110407_my_answers.htm

The now infamous 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) goes back to 1936 (the seeds of this Venus Fly Trap date back to 1872). But then-Senator Lyndon Johnson was the Dr. Frankenstein who, in 1954, unleashed this monster upon America. His motivation was: he did not like the way pastors and churches were opposing his liberal agenda, and he wanted to use the power of law to silence them. He, therefore, introduced verbiage to the IRC that churches were prohibited from influencing political legislation and supporting political campaigns, or risk losing their tax-exempt status.
In other words, while the Jews were using their religion to destroy America, the Christians were being preventing from using their religion to save America.

And even now, the atheists don't understand the religious power to change the world. While you blind fools dilly-dally about points of trivia, the Jews are destroying the world. The atheists only object to the Jews but both the atheists and the Jews actively fight against the Christians. Thus, the atheists are allies of the Jews.

And today, while Christian moral power is silenced, the godless, souless Corporations are now allowed to influence elections with limitless funding.

Don't you political and military geniuses see the alignment of forces here? You are choosing the wrong side.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #191
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
"Yad Kennedy", the John F. Kennedy Memorial in Jerusalem:

http://www.delange.org/ADIsrael/Kennedy/Kennedy.htm
Memorialzing the people whom they murder, the Jews have a long history of hiding their crimes.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #192
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
In other words, while the Jews were using their religion to destroy America, the Christians were being preventing from using their religion to save America.
Actually the xtards were using their religion to help them or to excuse their crimes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #193
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The christians are fighting the jews by giving them an endless supply of suckers to fight their wars in the 'middle east,' and on the home front by helping jews import foreign or local muds into formerly all-white areas. Strange way of fighting them. It's been said that a liberal is a man too polite to take his own side in an argument; in like vein we could say that a christian is a man too stupid to figure out his own side.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 8th, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
 
Old April 8th, 2011 #194
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Uh, being energetic and willful does not make one an aristocrat, I'm sorry to have to inform you.
Uh, actually it does, if it's the reason you come out on top. Again, I suggest you educate yourself out into a marginally less ignorant state by looking up the definition of aristocracy rather than challenging me.

Quote:
As for your attempt at a slur on the South, I remind you that it was the South that saw where the country was going and tried to do something about it, in the 1860s AND in the 1960s. What were they doing up yonder. Obeying?
Both times they failed. That's what interests me. It is not what interests Southerners like you. Praise your grandpappy all you want, it doesn't mean anything to me one way or another. Personally, if I were Southern, I'd be most concerned with how a people who had the better of the argument - intellectually, legally, and morally -- and the better physical/material position -- needing only to hold on until the North gave up -- manage to lose every single time. It seems to speak to a defective culture. I'm identifying precisely what those defects consist in, which is a task that doesn't interest any Southerner I've ever heard of. That's why the only hope for our race in America comes from outside the South.

Quote:
Make up all of the ad-hominem you like but it was Northern intellectuals who got us into the mess we're in today, and who turned over everything to the Jews.
Jefferson was a Southerner, and he was as much an Enlightenment fantasist as any of them. The problem lies more in religion than anything. Christ-lunacy and Enlightenment fantasy are different versions of the same mistake. It is necessary to perceive a problem, or perceive a problem correctly, before one can solve the problem. Christ-insanity precludes accurate perception. It is a cultural failure with biological implications.

Quote:
We were defeated, remember? Is your being aware of that what makes you so anti-Southern? Is it resentment at your people being even bigger sheep than Southerners?
It's not the fact of the defeat that matters or interests, it's the reaction to the defeat, the reasons for the defeat. You ever notice that Germans, NS Germans, defeated in WWII, do not react the way Southerners do to their people's defeat. Side point: Northerners aren't a people except to Southerners. No one in the North ever calls himself a Northerner. What ought to interest Southerners but very emphatically does not interest them, apart from fun but irrelevant military rehashings, is why the South lost. The South is too God-addled to take a clear view of the meaning of its history of losing to smarter outsiders.

It is my oft-stated view that the religious crankery of the top Southerners, aped and emulated by the dirt eating base of the demographic pyramid, is primary reason the South lost. The cult of the 'noble, honorable' christ-man, jes' doin' he duty, etc etc, lives right on today, to the exclusion of all interest in what precisely it would take to defeat the judeo-North. Southerners have no interest in any other people but themselves. They hate the enemy, but they don't even define it or understand it. Thus they repeat their actions, which are mistakes, and get the same bitter yield. Worse than this, 99% aren't even aware of this, and cannot be made aware of it by having it pointed out to them. They just want to bleat and repeat ad infinitum. It's what they're capable of. And the kicker is that their top dogs believed that God determines all outcomes, both of causes and individual lives. Therefore, God held it just that the South was defeated. So why bother wondering whether different actions, different politics, different ways of behaving, could have produced different outcomes? This is how most Southerners would think, if this stuff rose to the level of conscious consideration, which it does not, because they are mostly...dumb. They don't respect intelligence or learning, they equate it with homosexuality. The stupid jew bibble is enough to satisfy their tiny capacity for learning, wonder, and imagination. They also lack all sense of humor. So when you say to them, "You're going to defeat the jew with that brain, with that way of looking at things, with that proven-fail pattern of behavior...?" - they don't see what's funny about that. I honestly see no hope in the South or Southerners at all. There are individuals from the region who are worthwhile, but the mass of them, save an active physical struggle, are simply bible primitives. It is beyond them to understand what is happening, let alone turn things in a different direction. A Southerner, in my opinion, is someone who can't understand something AFTER it's been explained to him. That's unfair to say about many, but for most Southerners it's spot-on.

Quote:
"Ike" did what he was told to do. Americans weren't as Israel-worshipping then as they are now. Perhaps it was things like that that prompted the uptick in indoctrination. However, the "crisis" could be called political strategy as easily as it could be called a back down.
Yeah, so, you were the one asserting the jews completely controlled the president, but as I showed, that was not the case. There was still wiggle room back then. As far as I know Eisenhower was the last to oppose Israel on something significant. And Piper shows that Kennedy, in private, opposed them too. And then he was killed. Since then, they have only been opposed in minor ways, by delaying loans or grants, or tiny remonstrations about some of their more publicly obnoxious mass murders. I would say it is fair to say our political system, including presidents, is controlled by them today, and probably since LBJ, which was when everything else went to shit, although that is best seen as as culmination of the work of decades of behind-the-scenes termitic activity on the part of the jew-commies.

Quote:
Sentence #1: "Suffering" has helped the Jews get where they are, wouldn't you agree?
I would say the jews print lies about jewish suffering in their mass media, and these claims are swallowed whole by christian retards suffused in a culture that worships the Ultimate Sufferer, Jew christ.

Christ-insanity is anti-White. Have I said that? Cuz itz pretty important.

Quote:
Sentence #3: Of course! More importantly, why did he keep it quiet?
Because he favored Israel over the US. If Piper's theory is true, then he obviously would have feared assassination himself.

Quote:
By never espousing any political views before he became ambassador. And a little bootleg cash couldn't have hurt.
He espoused plenty of views. The Kennedys were big supporters of the America First Committee. I believe JFK's older brother, the one Old Joe had his hopes pinned on to be president, organized an AFC chapter at Harvard.

Quote:
Oh, right, double-crosses don't happen in politics, or in the mob. That's hilarious!
You were the one denying that JFK could possibly oppose the jews. You obviously don't know the history of the period or the relation between Kennedys and kikes. They were not all buddy-buddy. You think JFK would have written something respectful about Hitler in his book if jews had been as all-powerful then as they are today? Of course not. It's quite plausible he didn't want jews acquiring nuke power, because he knew, from the WASPs at State, that it was going to stir up a hornet's nest in the middle east. Which it did.

Quote:
It may be to you, but for me there are too many qualifiers and too few relevant facts. I thought you were the one who required hard, verifiable evidence. Are you so convinced by Piper that you haven't examined any refutations of his theory?
There aren't any refutations of the evidence he produces concerning the Izzy nukes matter. There are counter theories about the assassination, but his theory is better. I don't claim it's absolutely certain he's right, as I do about Mossad producing '9/11.' But from what I've seen, his is far and away the likeliest explanation. It's very clear Israel had the motive, means and opportunity to murder Kennedy, and I think that's just what they arranged.

Quote:
Well, there isn't much as effective in America as tabloid, that's for sure.
If you have the facts, you don't need a 400-page exposition of tangential material, which is what most books about the assassination are. Not to mention, what's most compelling, to someone like me with little interest in the JFK murder beyond what's "good for Whites" that can come out of the story, is exactly what Piper starts with, which is what I had always noticed and thought odd, but never seen anyone mention - until Piper. Namely, that the other theorists and theories about who killed JFK never mentioned Mossad. That alone is passing strange, given Mossad is the #1 assassination group in the entire world. The clear implication is that the alt-explanations are being managed as carefully by the mass media as the official Warren coverup. Again, directly parallel to WTC demolitions explanations. It's harder to impose the lies today, but the attempt is always to divide explanations into two classes: muslims did it, or "our" government did it. If the internet didn't exist, we wouldn't even know about the accurate explanation: Israel did it. Back in JFK times, there was no internet, there were only three tv stations, and a bunch of jew-edited newspapers, and they could keep a lid on things. You can bet that Piper's theory would have been out there as soon as the president was killed, and perhaps things would have gone a different direction - if the 'net had existed back then. Against all these pertinent facts we have your manifest bias against Catholics and JFK. I don't like Catholics or JFK, but I can see you've become unbalanced on the subject, just as on Lincoln.

Quote:
Look, you know very well that you can include all of his animalisms and still turn him into a martyr if you make him out to be a good guy on the one point that will snag your intended audience.
I guess you've lost the ability to perceive my motive, but it is purely to understand these things. In my view, Piper's theory is the likeliest to be correct. I hold no brief for Piper, JFK, Catholics or anybody else.

Quote:
I remembered you saying it to me a couple of years ago but after a good search I can't find it. I did find this, though
I have never advocated noble lying. I despise the WASPs it comes from, and I deny that people need religion, and i also deny that the very dumbest among us can't handle the truth. It's merely a matter of the form the truth is put into. Most people need things made simple for them, but making things simple is different from lying.

Quote:
O.K., you don't like Jews. You don't like WASPS. You don't like Catholics. You don't like Southerners. Don't tell me, you only like people who come from the same place you come from and who agree with you about religion?
I'm a critic. I point out what's wrong with things. I don't come from one place, I lived all over the place. The places have a mix of qualities, like anywhere. I don't like most atheists, they are usually leftist. But that doesn't mean I'm going to deny they're correct to reject the christian fantasy figures called god and jebus.

My interest is in raising a force that can contend for power. The people who have the power are jews. I watch what they do. I look at the demographic base of those most likely to oppose them. I see how the cultures match up, and why one side always comes out on top. I agitate to change that culture so it might be able to win, for once. That's the source of my anti-Southern and anti-Christian diatribes. I deliver those critiques with heat and spice not just because that comes natural to me, but because I believe it is the most effective way to effect change in attitudes and perceptions.

Quote:
I don't care who killed him. I also don't think that Piper is accomplishing what you thought he might, i.e. exposing the Jews as murderers of a POTUS.
He sure as hell is. I had never even heard the theory. I studied that period on college, there was never a word breathed about israeli nukes and Kennedy opposition. If his theory hasn't gone farther, that's not his fault.

Quote:
Read that back to yourself and then re-read Piper with a more skeptical eye. Then think about how long Piper's theory has been out there and how much it has accomplished. It might not hurt to try and fine someone who knows something about the subject and see what they think of it. As far as I know there haven't been any takers yet. Well, except for the Jew Vanunu. We know he's credible because he's been poisecuted.
Piper's book came after all the others, not before. It's also been through multiple editions. He's aware of anything people can bring up. Far as I'm concerned, the fact that those prior to him never mentioned Mossad pretty much proves what's going on. Not formally, but in a street sense.

What really matters about the theory is what concerns me: what's good for Whites. The one demographic group that is both huge and more or less outside WN circles is - (Irish) Catholics. Imagine what learning that JEWS ASSASSINATED THEIR BELOVED JFK can do to turn them Whiteward. That's the point.

If YOU have a better theory about who killed JFK and why, by all means put it foward. Until you do, Piper's theory will stand.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 8th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #195
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

I have been drawn back in to post on this L.B.J. thread.

Alex, is correct on the fact that the South "failed" epic too.

It matters not if the second failure in the 1950's and 1960's was because of the Smashing and cruel defeat of the South and actions against Southern State's during or after the rebellion either. Thousands of Surviving Southener's did move out West, and to South America after 1865 too.


After the jump start of the KKK with D.W. Griffith's movie " Birth Of A Nation" and then that movement infiltrated and entrapment of fooled/duped ignorant Whites rained supreme.

As every single piece of White resistence was monitored or had a government snitch in it during the 1945 through 1965 periods.

There was not One Major Southern church group or One Main Line Sigular church where the member drew a line in the sand Publicly and said hell no way and put their lives on the line.

The few patriots that did anything were strickly by them selves.

Notice how the central regime has pursued 30 plus year old cases including elderly State Troopers of the South.




Alex is correct it will take the smartest sharpest forwarding thinking Whites possible with courage second to none to move forward.

If Alex never said a word about Christian's the fact does remain that 99% of Christian orgainization in the USA Canada, N.Z. AU, and all of Europe have helped in genocide and polluting of White blood.


Here is a Fact not one, NOT one church in the USSA has ever drawn a line in the sand to state we want to Stop any CASINO with all filth that goes with it along with corruption from setting up shop in our community. NOT ONE Church NO Where put up a real fight.

NOT one Church said over our dead bodies will there be a Casino at this location etc.




As for the jooo's hating Christian's and producing movies depicting Christians and Western Civilization in a negative light I.E. like P.B.S. docu-crummie's about how Horrid the 1950's White America was etc., means nothing, what means something is doing something, and Linder put his neck on the line whether I agree with him or not at times.

It matters not that the Church and Christians at large did stand against the enemies of Western man/joo's in the past, because they do not today, and they help the usurpers.

What matters today is that Christian Churches World wide have been infiltrated and hog tied by jooos and serve their interest entirely and completely.

So leftist's Atheists may suck , but so do 99% of Christian outfits today really big time.


Evanjellycullist's are active agents against the founder's of the US and the Bill Of Right's IMO.




Bottom line Christian's have been smashed long ago like the South, and as Germany was in 1945, leading US to this day of airport searches and a full blown hostile Non White invasion with ill affects for US, and thats a fact.

Halvin Turder came to VNNF to start his Cointelpro shit that is a fact. IMO he was too stupid and un read to have found VNN, no my guess is the POS was sicced on VNN.

IMO VNNF has had and has STASI/NKVD trolls.


Alex Linder has made some mistakes along this journey, but he has tried to do something to shake the thinking of US that these are serious times, that genocide is real and no amount of money will give you freedom when you have no Nation and protection, I.E. Bill Of Rights.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; April 9th, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #196
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default Not sure why I bother anymore

Quote:
IMO VNNF has had and has STASI/NKVD trolls.

You do realize that the Soviet Union and East Germany haven't existed for decades, right?

It is reigned supreme, not "rained" supreme, btw.

And unread is one word, not "un read".

Ironic, it'z!

And what is with the random capitalization?

Pay attention to details, man. They matter. To me, that is the whole point of this thread.

You don't have to be perfect, very few things are, but you should be striving for perfection every single time.

The truth is unassailably on our side, use it! Stop making up wholly undocumented stupid shit that makes us all look like unhinged lunatics.

I swear if I thought that some of you head cases (and you know who you are) were the best we could field as advocates for the cause of White Nationalism, I would quietly disassociate myself from it and live out the rest of my days in relative physical comfort, but suffering the pain of knowing that we were utterly doomed to fail.

Thankfully, I know that not to be the case.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 9th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #197
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Bear in mind the Civil War was in the interest of the people who started it. Lincoln was a prominent railroad lawyer, and he propelled the class his clients belonged to into the Gilded Era. You can see relics of this in many cities today: compare modest Federal style homes with the great mansions that followed. This was when Northern businessmen began living like European royalty, in some cases even better (Newport, RI).

So Alex is right to focus on the failures of the South. What I find most shocking is its adoption of the most fanatical, destructive religious impulses of its enemies. Wasn't New England the original Bible Belt? Now the Puritans’ “God of Warr” rages in the South, directed at the unlikeliest of targets. How many schools did Saddam Hussein desegregate? Ho Chi Minh? A while back I posted a perceptive neocon comment that Southern Exceptionalism has been replaced by American Exceptionalism. The difference is that the former is basically true and harmless, the latter false and toxic.
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #198
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Bear in mind the Civil War was in the interest of the people who started it. Lincoln was a prominent railroad lawyer, and he propelled the class his clients belonged to into the Gilded Era. You can see relics of this in many cities today: compare modest Federal style homes with the great mansions that followed. This was when Northern businessmen began living like European royalty, in some cases even better (Newport, RI).

So Alex is right to focus on the failures of the South. What I find most shocking is its adoption of the most fanatical, destructive religious impulses of its enemies. Wasn't New England the original Bible Belt? Now the Puritans’ “God of Warr” rages in the South, directed at the unlikeliest of targets. How many schools did Saddam Hussein desegregate? Ho Chi Minh? A while back I posted a perceptive neocon comment that Southern Exceptionalism has been replaced by American Exceptionalism. The difference is that the former is basically true and harmless, the latter false and toxic.
The Civil War was in the interest of the Jews of London and France who wanted to break apart the economic challenge that an independant Christian America was creating for them. By the 1840s the Rothschild agent in New York was August Belmont (born Schönberg). He married a gentile woman and became the Chairman of the Democratic Party.

The modern Southern schools were desegregated by the north, led by the Jews of the Media and the Leftists in politics -- all of this against Southern rebellion.

And no, Alex is not right in trying to put blame on the victims rather than the culprit.

Last edited by banjo_billy; April 9th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #199
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
The Civil War was in the interest of the Jews of London and France who wanted to break apart the economic challenge that an independant Christian America was creating for them.

The Southern schools were desegregated by the north, led by the Jews of the Media and the Leftists in politics -- all of this against Southern rebellion. And no, Alex is not right in trying to put blame on the victim rather than the culprit.
The victim was complicit in his own fucking. But I'm a Southern non-fantasist, rarer than the solenodon!
 
Old April 9th, 2011 #200
H.B.
Senior Member
 
H.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Proud Republican
Posts: 4,126
H.B.
Default

Scroll to 46-minute mark. On an official visit to Thailand, Johnson drops his draws and "muh diks" a group of reporters:

http://reasonradionetwork.com/downlo...t-20110330.mp3

Johnson had no class and was pure trash.
__________________
Smash jewish supremacy. Smash globalism. Smash ZOG. Use ad blockers at all times to starve off the (((beast))).
 
Reply

Tags
1965 immigration act, 1968 civil rights act, lyndon b. johnson, supreme jew puppet elite, white trash

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.
Page generated in 0.25612 seconds.