Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1761
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You don't know what Papcun would or will say because he hasn't taken the stand yet. From what I've read, his not testifying will be part of the appeal. There are shades of gray with recordings, it's not simply black or white. All Papcun needs to do is point to places in the tape that admit of multiple explanations, and that's enough for me, if I'm on the jury.
"... George Papcun, who has a doctorate in acoustic phonetics, testified that he examined the recordings and found anomalies that could have been triggered by editing, or by other factors including electronic glitches. He said he wouldn’t use the term “suspicious,” because a variety of factors could have caused the glitches he observed." (Betzy Z. Russell, "Judge Says Steele Witness Unreliable, Spokesman-Review, 22 April 2011)

Against the testimonies of Larry Fairfax and several G-men saying that what is on the recording is what they heard Steele say, plus the paper-trail of documents certifying that the recordings are authentic, plus the FBI's own experts explaining why Papcun's non-suspicious anomalies don't matter, Papcun's ambiguous finding -- really a non-finding -- is not going to make a bit of difference.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
 
Old June 3rd, 2011 #1762
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry My Assessment of Steele's Mental State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Again, why are you evading my point?

You and Hadding are the only creatures on god's green earth asserting Steele has diminished mental capacity. Your reading of the letter he sent you does not sustain that interpretation, and that you think it does tells me more about your own mental state, were I inclined to speculate.
I have never posted my details of my observations of his letters to me. I have posted his first letter on this forum and have sent you privately both my letter to him and detailed analysis of it. There have been AT LEAST three private emails from me to you on the subject. Your memory is faulty.

I never posted these matters publicly because they might have interfered with Steeles' defense. It may be time to post them in their entirety. I have also not posted a dozen emails between me and Cyndi as well as to her lawyer Hoyt. I have also never posted the emails between me and Kelsey his daughter. Steele is correct, it is getting about time to take the gloves off.
 
Old June 3rd, 2011 #1763
Jerry Abbott
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 988
Jerry Abbott
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
Who helped to put Steele away? I'd say the people who tried too hard to maintain the appearance of being Steele's friends, by supporting him in a lie. They locked him into a doomed position.

I have already stated that the government, or somebody in the government, e.g. J. Edgar Hoover, has at times framed people (although I think that a more frequent problem is overzealousness and recklessness by employees of the government rather than outright framing). But I know of no instance where the frame-up was so elaborate as what Steele was claiming.
It might be that the complexity which the government is willing to use in framing its victims is something that evolves with time. Maybe some extrapolation of trends is in order.
 
Old June 3rd, 2011 #1764
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Evolution of Government's Framing Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
It might be that the complexity which the government is willing to use in framing its victims is something that evolves with time. Maybe some extrapolation of trends is in order.
Your point is well made, but the Jew Steven Spielberg himself couldn't have written this script. If memory serves, this is your first post here. It is unlikely that you have read and studied in detail the nearly 90 pages here. In fact, I posted half of them. Most of the Steele Cheerleaders have not done so.

You are well familiar with Occam's razor since you are a Celestial Mechanic. Going partially crazy from dozens of mini-strokes from aorta surgery explains everything and is the simplest theory that does so. One veteran of heart surgery posted here and agreed with all of my points. This sort of brain damage happens to some degree with EVERY heart surgery involving heart lung machines. This type of aorta surgery is 100 times more likely to cause brain damage than routine coronary bypass surgery.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 3rd, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old June 3rd, 2011 #1765
Lurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 43
Lurker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
It might be that the complexity which the government is willing to use in framing its victims is something that evolves with time. Maybe some extrapolation of trends is in order.
And why would they use their best and most sophisticated attack for someone like Ed Steele?

It makes no sense. It's not like the government doesn't have real issues to deal with. Steele was a dude living in Idaho in poor health who 99.99% of people have never heard of. He defended the Aryan Nations more than a decade ago. And lost. We have multiple wars going on, huge deficits... you think Ed Steele is what is showing up on their radar?

Far more simple is to pull the plug when he was in hospital if that was the case.
 
Old June 3rd, 2011 #1766
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Living Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
And why would they use their best and most sophisticated attack for someone like Ed Steele?

It makes no sense. It's not like the government doesn't have real issues to deal with. Steele was a dude living in Idaho in poor health who 99.99% of people have never heard of. He defended the Aryan Nations more than a decade ago. And lost. We have multiple wars going on, huge deficits... you think Ed Steele is what is showing up on their radar?

Far more simple is to pull the plug when he was in hospital if that was the case.
I never thought about it but you are absolutely right. Steele is LIVING proof that he wasn't framed. It was so easy to kill him a 100 times during his helicopter evacuation and surgery with ZERO risk of exposure. All it would have taken is a pinched IV line.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1767
Karl LaForce
Senior Member
 
Karl LaForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 783
Karl LaForce
Default did you ever read 1984....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I never thought about it but you are absolutely right. Steele is LIVING proof that he wasn't framed. It was so easy to kill him a 100 times during his helicopter evacuation and surgery with ZERO risk of exposure. All it would have taken is a pinched IV line.

This reply is not about Edgar Steele, it is about they way tyranny functions. The government wants its enemies dragged through the courts, made a public example of, and then maybe killed. The government considers something like the Steele case as a teaching moment for the proles.
__________________
"The family that puts the needs of the family above the whims of its children will prevail over the family that does not."
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1768
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Steele Now in Moscow Idaho

According to his website, Steele has been moved again. This may be in retaliation for his threatened lawsuit against Bonner Country over his not getting his Taoist book. If any forum members are in the Moscow area, visiting hours are shown at http://www.latah.id.us/sheriff/sheriff_jail.php#Inmates . A first hand report on Steele's condition would be very helpful.

Edgar J. Steele
Latah County Jail
522 S Adams
Moscow, Idaho 83843
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1769
Baldy
Racial Rage
 
Baldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tenkilla Lake
Posts: 819
Baldy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
It might be that the complexity which the government is willing to use in framing its victims is something that evolves with time. Maybe some extrapolation of trends is in order.
Complexity? From the feds? Naaaah. They are just freaking clowns with a lot of power and money. They don't need complex plots, just some faked evidence, a judge that doesn't care (that's all of them), and a politically correct agenda for the jury sheep.

The easiest way to spot a frame is how simple the bust was. A snitch lying, planted stuff on the computer, planted guns, etc. Anything more complicated is fiction or the truth.

I can believe any one of us is very capable of carrying out crimes--or plots--of passion. We're passionate men.
__________________
White Nationalism is not an organization. White Nationalism is a way of working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Last edited by Baldy; June 4th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1770
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Cyndi's 11 September Interview on Jamie Kelso Show

The 27 May, 2011 interview by Cyndi and her lawyer Hoyt on the Jamie Kelso show was of interest. We always get a few new tidbits that were not previously available in the Judenpresse.

Cyndi tells us the ATF agent claims to have risked his life because the robot could not get pipe bomb off. How fatso Fairfax managed to place the bomb on her truck has never been explained. Did he borrow the truck or jack it up in Steele's driveway? Either way there is some explaining to do.

Cyndi points out the the pipe bomb was portrayed as highly lethal in Steele's trial but nearly harmless in Fairfax's trial. It was apparently installed about 24 May, 2010.

The Jew Jim Maher was an accomplice with Fairfax on the Oregon City trip on 31 May and no charges were filed against him. This Jew is the brother of the Jew Bill Maher of Politically Incorrect on the Jew Tube.

Cyndi's lawyer Hoyt says that the government claimed at Steele's bond hearing that a list of 12 people existed that the later wanted killed. Elsewhere the list has been described as consisting of neighbors and local judges.

A grand jury indicted Steele case but none was empaneled for Fairfax. This resulted in laughably light charges for Fairfax.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 4th, 2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1771
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
This reply is not about Edgar Steele, it is about they way tyranny functions. The government wants its enemies dragged through the courts, made a public example of, and then maybe killed. The government considers something like the Steele case as a teaching moment for the proles.


Good post.

=============================================


Only a naive fool would think that this regime with its Actual M.O. history would not be interested in going after an ex USCG officer, and attorney with a sense of right and wrong defending White's along with a radio show who had written a powerful book FIMO.

Though few Whites seem to read any more IMO thanks to our media/war disrupting dumbed down education anti White regime system

Its a fact that the trolls watch, and profile every poster here and on other sites.

The owners of the few White sites will Not delete the accounts of trolls like flushing a toilet daily. Trolls are left on the site to provoke and gather.

These trolls are read here and their gangs/NKVD out fits do profile US.

People defended Halvin Turder to the very on this site and other sites.

These sites are only news and infomation that the regime media of MSN and Savage shit talk radio shows across board do nothing for US but brain wash.

The SOS has ask for billions for new and larger propagandamedia, yes billions she ask for and this was on a youtube.

They don't like that Russian RTI news service either by what was said in the youtube on this.

=========================================================

The NKVD trolls here boosting b.s. that the regime is clean as a mountain spring in this case against Steel after his heart attack, shows US what is going on. You think you can fool a Corleone ?





__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 5th, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1772
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,407
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Far more simple is to pull the plug when he was in hospital if that was the case.
You don't understand how ZOG thinks. Ed Steele is a professional. The jews want WN associated with fat-slob Southern Baptist Klan retardates, which they have trained people to laugh at. They don't want intelligent Northern professionals with resources and rhetoric at their disposal.

The value in going after Steele is to publicly shame and humiliate him, to reduce his wife to tears, and to frighten anyone who might be disposed to follow his example in standing up to jewish tyranny. And to slow his words, or stop them. The government/Big Jew don't care about him defending Aryan Nations, they care about articles like "It Wasn't Arabs." That stuff hits them where they live.

If you kill him, you just make a martyr.

If you accuse him of a dirty, disloyal crime, and portray him as shitting his pants when the heroes of righteous justice show up, then you've ritually reassured the public that it's just like we jews claim, White nationalists are dirty, filthy, cheating, murderous slime.

Just read through this thread, and see how many are willing to take ZOG at its own word, despite everything we know about its motives and its record of behavior.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 4th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1773
Roy
Perception Manager
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,794
Roy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Your point is well made, but the Jew Steven Spielberg himself couldn't have written this script. If memory serves, this is your first post here. It is unlikely that you have read and studied in detail the nearly 90 pages here. In fact, I posted half of them. Most of the Steele Cheerleaders have not done so.

You are well familiar with Occam's razor since you are a Celestial Mechanic. Going partially crazy from dozens of mini-strokes from aorta surgery explains everything and is the simplest theory that does so. One veteran of heart surgery posted here and agreed with all of my points. This sort of brain damage happens to some degree with EVERY heart surgery involving heart lung machines. This type of aorta surgery is 100 times more likely to cause brain damage than routine coronary bypass surgery.
You're making up bullshit. There is no evidence that aorta surgery causes anyone to "go crazy". A quick Wikipedia reference is that it causes diminished cerebral function for 51% of the people. You aren't an expert on this at all, obviously. Diminished thinking ability is not the same as "crazy" and as someone has pointed out, "crazy" has no legal or medical definition.

Do you have anything substantial like a medical report on him personally? Or maybe an actual MRI? Or are you just blathering and babbling unsubstantiated attacks against a man that has done 100 times more for the cause than you have?

This tactic of a government labeling some opposition member "crazy" is commonly done not just in the States, but was done in post-WWII Italy and in the USSR. It's rather convenient because now the PTB don't have to address the oppositions grievances, and can ignore them, after all, they are the grievances of a "crazy man", right?
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1774
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Slick Willie a Pumphead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
You're making up bullshit. There is no evidence that aorta surgery causes anyone to "go crazy". A quick Wikipedia reference is that it causes diminished cerebral function for 51% of the people. You aren't an expert on this at all, obviously. Diminished thinking ability is not the same as "crazy" and as someone has pointed out, "crazy" has no legal or medical definition.

Do you have anything substantial like a medical report on him personally? Or maybe an actual MRI? Or are you just blathering and babbling unsubstantiated attacks against a man that has done 100 times more for the cause than you have?

This tactic of a government labeling some opposition member "crazy" is commonly done not just in the States, but was done in post-WWII Italy and in the USSR. It's rather convenient because now the PTB don't have to address the oppositions grievances, and can ignore them, after all, they are the grievances of a "crazy man", right?
You clearly don't know much about this subject. I forgot about Slick Willie who is a pumphead. Heart surgery has made him mean. Aorta surgery is 100 times more likely to cause brain damage than coronary bypass surgery.
========
http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008...n.htmMcDougall Breaking NewsBill Clinton’s Madness: A Consequence of Heart-BypassSurgery Brain Damage

We Need to Understand and Show Some Compassion

One of the savviest politicians of our generation, known for his wit, charm, and calm under extreme pressure, Bill Clinton appears out of character in the speeches and interviews televised since his bypass surgery September 6, 2004—and his mental deterioration may be accelerating. Remember, this is the president who withstood public impeachment before the entire world for his relationship with Monica Lewinski without once losing control. Now, he is easily angered by hecklers, and makes factual mistakes and racial slurs while aggressively defending his wife’s campaign for presidency. Everyone sees his mental and emotional decline, yet to date, no medical professionals have spoken out about the cause or offered help.

Not a single one—not one bypass surgeon, cardiologist or psychiatrist—has stepped forward in his defense; even though all of them are trained to recognize “post bypass surgery cognitive dysfunction.” One of the best-kept secrets in medicine is the brain damage caused during bypass surgery. During my 40 years of medical practice I have never heard a doctor warn a patient before bypass surgery that an expected complication is memory loss. After surgery when the family complains of dad’s fits of anger, I have never heard a doctor admit that personality change is a common consequence of surgery. Yet these well-recognized side effects have been reported in medical journals since 1969.1

Brain damage during bypass surgery is so common that hospital personnel refer to it as “pump head.” The primary cause is emboli produced during surgery from clamping the aorta and from the “heart-lung machine.” This machine pumps blood to keep the patient alive while the heart is stopped during the operation. Unfortunately, this pump also introduces toxic gases, fat globules, and bits of plastic debris into the bloodstream of the patient under anesthesia. Once they are in the bloodstream, these particles migrate to the brain where they can clog capillaries and prevent adequate amounts of blood and oxygen from flowing to the brain. Essentially, all patients experience brain emboli during surgery and for many the damage is permanent.

In 2001, an article in the New England Journal of Medicine reported that 5-years after bypass surgery 42% of patients showed decline in mental function of approximately 20 percent or more.2 A study published this year (2008) in the Annals of Thoracic Surgery using MRI testing just after bypass surgery found brain damage in 51% of patients.3 Three years after their time on the bypass pump, significant permanent reduction in mental capacity was identified in 31% of patients. I am not talking major stroke here; but these patients can't remember names or numbers as they once did, experience sleep disturbances (including nightmares), suffer mood swings, and lose intellectual acuity. Approximately 30 percent of people suffer persistent depression and some even contemplate suicide.

Our former president needs our understanding and support. A simple explanation by his doctors of the cause of his recent aberrant behaviors should bring peace of mind to Hillary and her campaign staff. If Mr. Clinton better understood his current limitations, he and his staff could take precautionary steps to avoid embarrassments. A long-overdue explanation would help his adoring public more easily accept his mistakes and readily forgive him. It is not your fault, Mr. Clinton.

As importantly, public recognition of the harm done to Bill Clinton by the heart surgery business would help the patients who undergo bypass surgery, and their families, to better understand similar changes they have experienced. A little attention from the media could also shine some light on the lack of survival benefits from this $90,000 procedure performed nearly half-a-million times annually in the US, and the superior benefits coming from diet and lifestyle changes.

I am saddened to see our former president suffer from public humiliation, but I am disgraced that my profession has thus far failed to come forward with a long over-due explanation and an apology to the Clintons and our nation for the harm they have done and the secrets they have kept.

John McDougall, MD
www.drmcdougall.com

1) Hill JD, Aguilar MJ, Baranco A, de Lanerolle P, Gerbode F. Neuropathological manifestations of cardiac surgery. Ann Thorac Surg. 1969 May;7(5):409-19.

2) Newman MF, Kirchner JL, Phillips-Bute B, Gaver V, Grocott H, Jones RH, Mark DB, Reves JG, Blumenthal JA; Longitudinal assessment of neurocognitive function after coronary-artery bypass surgery. N Engl J Med. 2001 Feb 8;344(6):395-402. 9Link: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/reprint/344/6/395.pdf)

3) Knipp SC, Matatko N, Wilhelm H, Schlamann M, Thielmann M, Lösch C, Diener HC, Jakob H. Cognitive outcomes three years after coronary artery bypass surgery: relation to diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging. Ann Thorac Surg. 2008 Mar;85(3):872-9.

McDougall Wellness Center P.O. Box 14039, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
http://www.drmcdougall.com
©2008 John McDougall All Rights Reserved
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1775
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Crazyness

Anybody who writes steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend while he is locked up on charges of trying to have his wife killed is pretty crazy. These love letters are undisputed by Steele's defense lawyers.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 4th, 2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1776
Lurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 43
Lurker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You don't understand how ZOG thinks. Ed Steele is a professional. The jews want WN associated with fat-slob Southern Baptist Klan retardates, which they have trained people to laugh at. They don't want intelligent Northern professionals with resources and rhetoric at their disposal.

The value in going after Steele is to publicly shame and humiliate him, to reduce his wife to tears, and to frighten anyone who might be disposed to follow his example in standing up to jewish tyranny. And to slow his words, or stop them. The government/Big Jew don't care about him defending Aryan Nations, they care about articles like "It Wasn't Arabs." That stuff hits them where they live.
How so? How did that article hurt Jews or help white people? Are we any different now than if it wasn't written.

Quote:
If you accuse him of a dirty, disloyal crime, and portray him as shitting his pants when the heroes of righteous justice show up, then you've ritually reassured the public that it's just like we jews claim, White nationalists are dirty, filthy, cheating, murderous slime.
99% of the public never heard of Ed Steele. Before the case or after. The case didn't change the public perception. Because there is no public perception.
 
Old June 4th, 2011 #1777
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Choosing Targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
How so? How did that article hurt Jews or help white people? Are we any different now than if it wasn't written.

99% of the public never heard of Ed Steele. Before the case or after. The case didn't change the public perception. Because there is no public perception.
If the Idaho U.S. Attorney is to be believed, no one in her office even knew who Steele was before Fairfax went to the FBI. I see far more valuable targets out there than Steele. Mr Linder operates this forum and VNN with a far greater impact on White Nationalism than Steele ever had. Terrible Tommie Metzger has a big influence on Skinheads. His house was raided by the ATF a year back and he was never arrested or prosecuted. They were looking for any of his connections to another Nazi. His computers were later returned.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 4th, 2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Terrible Tommie Info
 
Old June 5th, 2011 #1778
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile I Should Have Replied to This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I had some heart surgery last year. I even died briefly.
Most of my friends and business associates have said the same thing to me. That I have changed. My memory is mot nearly as it was. I have trouble solving problems with my work. I still get them solved it just seems to take me much longer. I don't feel the same.

My surgery was quite minor compared to Edgars.
Here is a guy who knows more about the subject than all of the Steele cheerleaders combined. Perhaps he will post a full page on his experiences. The most amazing thing is that Steele has ANY brain function left after his surgery. His kind of aneurysm is FATAL 90% of the time.
 
Old June 5th, 2011 #1779
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here is a guy who knows more about the subject than all of the Steele cheerleaders combined. Perhaps he will post a full page on his experiences. The most amazing thing is that Steele has ANY brain function left after his surgery. His kind of aneurysm is FATAL 90% of the time.
We don't need to push this line, true or not.

I was wrong to give it any credence, as I did earlier in this thread, though I think it plausible.

Doing so is a subtle form of blaming the victim, ie, ourselves. That's a tactical error, and when repeated ad infinitum, a strategic one.

The enemy is a bunch of lying cut-throats. You can't try to find common ground, or push a line that has that effect. There's no upside to it, only downside.

Steele was attacked for his politics. Period. Alex nailed the motivation earlier.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; June 5th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
 
Old June 5th, 2011 #1780
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

The enemy is a bunch of lying cut-throats. You can't try to find common ground, or push a line that has that effect. There's no upside to it, only downside.

Steele was attacked for his politics. Period. Alex nailed the motivation earlier.
Un-quote

IMO I now believe a few posters here are un-balanced or NKVD as they bang the drum's and pots and pan's screaming that it had Nothing to do with being a WN.


The light is now shining on your shit, as being next to Mona's crap along with others.

Enuff said.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 PM.
Page generated in 0.47276 seconds.