VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 3rd, 2012 #81
Kennewickman
Banned

Default JT was no nigger lover

JT was one of the few activists who figured out how to do things and gain popularity . He was certainly not a child killer and had the oversized ago thing under control. ZOG desperately needs and manufacturers these types of events, they need them to build up the All American KGB.

They will lean on that 19 year old girl so heavily she will simply parrot what they tell her. She was hiding in a bedroom while the shooting was partially outside partially inside in other parts of that house.

• Amber Mederos, 23, daughter of Hugo and Lisa, who was employed at a nearby Wendy's restaurant.

• Jim "Jambob" Hiott, 24, Amber's boyfriend, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan.

• Lilly, Amber's 16-month-old daughter.

Hugo Mederos said his other daughter, Brittany Mederos, was at the house and heard gunfire, but was not wounded.
"She was in the bedroom when she heard the gunshots," he said, after speaking with Brittany by phone. "She heard everybody screaming. She heard the baby crying."

Balafas said the three females were discovered inside the house; the two men were found outside.

“Gilbert police were joined at the scene by members of an anti-terrorism task force, according to an FBI spokesman. As darkness fell Wednesday, victims' bodies had not yet been removed. Investigators retreated from the house after discovering a pair of 55-gallon drums in the backyard. Fire officials determined that the contents were not an immediate danger, but the investigation was further delayed when bomb-squad members found munitions in the house and called in federal agents.”

“Heather Morton, a former employee, said J.T. Ready had worked at a nearby auto shop, met the Mederos sisters while dining at the restaurant where they worked and became involved with their mother. She said Ready moved into the family residence but was so "cruel and controlling" that Amber Mederos moved out a few months ago with her daughter and fiance.

Morton said Ready tried to boss the girls and criticized Amber's baby for being half Hispanic. "He said, 'She's 50 percent ugly,' that's how he described her," she added.”

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ing/54716780/1

Last edited by Kennewickman; May 3rd, 2012 at 02:49 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #82
SmokyMtn
Banned

I live in AZ, on the news a few minutes ago they said this was domestic violence; shortly before the shooting, one of his GF's daughters, who was hiding in the house said she heard her mother & JT arguing.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t884.../#post10219367

Old May 3rd, 2012 #83
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
He was half patriotard, and half CI. I argued with him over calling people jews who weren't. Beyond that I didn't know him.
You already have to be a little nuts to really believe an omnipotent invisible supernatural being is watching & judging you, but the "Christian Identity" variant of the superstition that is religion is particularly goofy.

Sounds like the guy decided to meet Yahweh for a Barnyard Buster at that great Denny's in the sky, and had a flair for the dramatic.

No Mossad, no Mexican cartels, just a White guy falling down.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #84
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

vladmir

The way the enemy media is making such a big deal of this event I wouldn't toss this guy under the bus quite yet. I don't know anything about Mr. Ready other than short clips I have seen of him speaking on border issues.

Let us not forget how the jewish criminal mob operates, and ace/duecing some entire family to grab guns or put heat on so called 'militia groups' is not below their SOP believe me here. I see JTTF and SPLC involvement here, very suspect, and Ready was killed with a bulletproof vest on as well, also odd to say the least.

Holder is under heat for his mexican gun running escapades, the AZ border issues are also under scrutiny, and MSM sources are now calling illegals "undocumented immigrants".
If he did the criminal act he sucks, however jews will kill babies/women/children to prove a point, they have no problem with that as we all know by now.
Jew formula for passing unjust marxist laws,...PROBLEM,...CAUSE,...SOLUTION.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #85
Anders
Banned

Quote:
Investigators retreated from the house after discovering a pair of 55-gallon drums in the backyard. Fire officials determined that the contents were not "an immediate danger,"
What does not "an immediate danger" mean? - No danger at all.

Quote:
...but the investigation was further delayed when bomb-squad members found munitions in the house and called in federal agents.”
"Munitions"?

This is how The Free Online Dictionary defines "Munitions:"

"War materiel, especially weapons and ammunition. Often used in the plural."

Why would the bomb-squad "call in federal agents"?

So for those keeping score at home:

"Investigators" were called to the crime scene who then called in the fire department who then called in the "bomb-squad" who then called in "federal agents."

This was a cluster-fuck reported on by yellow "journalists." So what else is new.

Quote:
Ready was killed with a bulletproof vest on as well, also odd to say the least.
I agree.

Also, the sequence of events doesn't seem right.

Of the four people he allegedly shot, which one would you have shot first if you wanted to take the whole lot of them out?

And why would he leave one behind?

If he was going to shoot a baby, then why didn't he take the other daughter out at well?

And why off yourself right there?

Why not go on a hunting expedition and go out in a blaze of glory?

Old May 3rd, 2012 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendroaspis View Post
That's not applying Occam's razor at all. While your scenario certainly is possible, it is not the simplest explanation, nor the most plausible. Applying Occam's razor would lead one to conclude that the guy just went apeshit and offed his family and then himself. Not exactly something that is unheard of. And something that happens with a far greater frequency than Mexican cartels crossing the border and doing hits on low profile targets.
Oh really? I doubt that very much. I bet the number of cartel drug hits on either side of the border greatly outnumbers murder-suicides.

Quote:
In fact...haven't similar scenarios played out involving no less than 3 or 4 active (ahem...formerly active) VNN forum posters over the last few years? It seems that it has happened with a high enough frequency that one would expect one of you guys to lose your shit and kill yourself and your loved ones any day now.
Really? Name those 3-4, if that's so. JTR wasn't one of us, but you link him to us like he was - just like the liars in the junkmedia. He was a CI, jebus-jumping patriotard cum liberal, apparently, if we are to believe reports. In the controlled media, since he at one point overtly opposed illegal invasion that makes him a 'neo-nazi.'

Old May 3rd, 2012 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You already have to be a little nuts to really believe an omnipotent invisible supernatural being is watching & judging you, but the "Christian Identity" variant of the superstition that is religion is particularly goofy.

Sounds like the guy decided to meet Yahweh for a Barnyard Buster at that great Denny's in the sky, and had a flair for the dramatic.

No Mossad, no Mexican cartels, just a White guy falling down.
Yeah, I probably jumped the gun based on what I read here. I should not have posted until I read more, that's why normally I wait 24 hours. When I posted, I just skimmed what was going on, and assumed there was no debate about what happened. Clearly there was. I misposted. I scold myself.

The general rule, which admits of basically no exceptions, is the minute you hear a man use the term 'Yahweh' in any other context than discussing the jewish tribal god, scream like a girl and run as fast as your sticks will carry you in the opposite direction. People so confused as to think that wacky imaginary deity has anything to do with our cause will, big surprise, have very great problems in solving the most basic intellectual puzzles one finds in every other aspect of daily life.

WN cannot come down hard enough on jebus cranks, and that includes not just the yahweh CI turds, but the more mainstream cultists. No good comes from the jebus cult - ever.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 3rd, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #88
C. Grady Tucker

C. Grady Tucker

Interesting article from of all places, Infowars.

Quote:
If there was motive to kill J.T. Ready, perhaps it was his role in intercepting drugs from the powerful Sinaloa Drug Cartel. Perhaps it was his open distaste for the Federal Government and Arizona’s open borders. Or maybe it was his ambition to become Sheriff – in a border county which is currently the number one theater for drug smuggling and border crime in the United States of America.
http://www.infowars.com/murder-suici...g-independent/

Old May 3rd, 2012 #89
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Hit the Nail on the Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAdams View Post
SaveWhitePeople did a write-up about this: http://www.savewhitepeople.com/2012/...d-by-drug.html
I know enough about Ready over the last few years to endorse these remarks. I do question that he killed any White people. All the victims seem to be mudsharks or Mexican. It has not been explained what he was doing around any of them in the first place.

Quote:
http://www.savewhitepeople.com/2012/...d-by-drug.html
We personally didn't like J.T. Ready here at the White Voice. We found him to be extremely divisive from within. Somebody who didn't agree with him or kiss his ass was instantly labeled a Jew. He also believed he was qualified to speak on matters in which he was not. If J.T. did do this, needless to say, the man is a despicable coward. He took the lives of a few White people and for such a thing he should be condemned and he will have his day in the sun here for that. However, we consider all possibilities. It's not even 24 hours after the incident and the bodies aren't even cold yet. So hang on, and lets for all the facts to come out. After all, the guy was a decorated marksman. If he knew he was going to bite the bullet, being who he was, wouldn't he just go to the local illegal Mexican hangout to go out in what he'd consider a blaze of glory? Suicide bombers in Iraq and elsewhere don't strap up in the home bathrooms. Just something to consider.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #90
MaxKrieger

MaxKrieger

Incredible, he embarks on a new political career (running for sherrif)

He brings a great deal of attention to the "open border problem" and even does something about it. Not much you might say, but far more than your average citizen.

Males are killed outside (like they went to confront someone maybe?)

Females killed inside, including the child.

One female was left alive, in another room, if you are killing everyone, even an 18 month old baby, why leave that one alive? You are a stranger and do not realize she is there maybe?

Wear body armor at your own suicide?

Suddenly the story does not mesh, so you bring in feds to examine water barrels? And buy some time?

I have no doubt the "official story" will be that JT did all this, I just doubt the official story.

Could someone check the link to SF that he posted that morning, I clicked the link but could find no posts by him there.

I did however see a post by a SF mod named HanskJ that was rather enlightening...

Quote:
HansKJ

He was defective... off in the head... he dressed in costumes and was the epitome of what Dr. William L. Pierce warned us about... freaks, losers, and hobbyists.
So according to a mod on SF, an individual that actually gets off his ass and does something in defence of our People is a freak, a loser and a hobbyist.

I guess old JT should have stayed in front of his keyboard and supported the rights of gays to get their message out on SF, Yes old HanskJ is known for that too.

A kinder gentler SF where saying derisive things about niggers that are kind enough to remove themselves from our society through stupendous acts of stupidity are frowned upon because "they make us look bad."

But a White man who actually fights for our race? Yeah its ok to call him derisive names mere hours after his death.

After all the media and the Govt. would NEVER lie right?

I spoke with JT on a few occasions, sadly never in Person, but I am not buying any of this garbage about him.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #91
Pietro_Sturzenbecker

Pietro_Sturzenbecker

Isn't the MO with Mexican hit squads to leave as gory a scene as possible, so as to drive home the message? I've seen pictures of not only severed heads, but skinless severed heads with eyes and gleaming teeth intact!

What I see is a dead 28 year old vet that was in Afghanistan and based on his young age at the time and branch (USMC) most likely saw action. The incidence of post-traumatic stress disorder of some form among returning combat vets is high and its manifestations can range from nightmares to massacres. Although likelihood of PTSD correlates with lower intelligence and JT appeared at worst to be average to slightly above average intelligence, I would say that it is more likely than not that he snapped. Remember, it's not simply a matter of not being able to cope. When the government sends these guys into combat, they pump them full of substances of questionable value, whether it's anthrax or anti-malarial drugs or exposure to stuff like Agent Orange or depleted Uranium.

In any case, another of the precious eight percent is dead and there's not many of us to go around.
Avoid those pesky "bad" neighborhoods using colored dots and Google technology!

Old May 3rd, 2012 #92
remnant

remnant
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxKrieger View Post
Incredible, he embarks on a new political career (running for sherrif)

He brings a great deal of attention to the "open border problem" and even does something about it. Not much you might say, but far more than your average citizen.

Males are killed outside (like they went to confront someone maybe?)

Females killed inside, including the child.

One female was left alive, in another room, if you are killing everyone, even an 18 month old baby, why leave that one alive? You are a stranger and do not realize she is there maybe?

Wear body armor at your own suicide?

Suddenly the story does not mesh, so you bring in feds to examine water barrels? And buy some time?

I have no doubt the "official story" will be that JT did all this, I just doubt the official story.

Could someone check the link to SF that he posted that morning, I clicked the link but could find no posts by him there.

I did however see a post by a SF mod named HanskJ that was rather enlightening...

So according to a mod on SF, an individual that actually gets off his ass and does something in defence of our People is a freak, a loser and a hobbyist.

I guess old JT should have stayed in front of his keyboard and supported the rights of gays to get their message out on SF, Yes old HanskJ is known for that too.

A kinder gentler SF where saying derisive things about niggers that are kind enough to remove themselves from our society through stupendous acts of stupidity are frowned upon because "they make us look bad."

But a White man who actually fights for our race? Yeah its ok to call him derisive names mere hours after his death.

After all the media and the Govt. would NEVER lie right?

I spoke with JT on a few occasions, sadly never in Person, but I am not buying any of this garbage about him.
Good points; I don't buy the official story at this stage either.

This is one bizarre video... I haven't spent much time in Aztlan in the last 20 years, but - The two blonde reporters are Mexican and Cuban w/ black eyes. She interviews an Injun whose kid was just killed who acts like nothing happened. He used to patrol the border w/ " neo-Nazi" JT , but refers to him as if he was as stranger.

If I have this straight, this was a "family" with 2 White males taking care of 2 generations of half-breed kids fathered by Mexicans...One of whom was Treasurer for JT Ready's Sheriff campaign. The post is being vacated by Sheriff Paul Babeau, a homo w/ a Mexivader boyfriend now running for Congress.
I don't think I'll be going back to Aztlan anytime soon.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #93
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Ann2

Quote:
No. He's saying that someone who killed unarmed women and children is a freak, a loser and a hobbyist.

Quote:
Either that, or refrained from dipping his wick in a woman who was a mudshark with non-white children.

Any good he did in his life for the cause has been negated IMO, IF it's true he was the shooter.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #94
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Poverty Pimp Keeps an Eye on Stormfront

For all Ready's talk and posing with rifles in camo over the years, he never arrested a SINGLE Mexican illegal alien. On the other hand, the mudshark Chris Simcox arrested hundreds of them and turned them over to the Border Patrol. That was over five years ago. I don't think that Ready ever did a SINGLE patrol on the border. These days the Mexicans don't give up their illegal aliens and drug loads so easily. They fill you full of lead.

The Poverty Pimp is disappointed that Stormfront deleted all of Ready's posts. You can comment at the link below.

Quote:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/0...urder-suicide/

Extremists React to Neo-Nazi’s Apparent Mass Murder, Suicide
Posted in Anti-Immigrant by Ryan Lenz on May 3, 2012

Nativist extremists and white supremacists wasted little time responding with half-cocked conspiracy theories to the news that J.T. Ready, a neo-Nazi border vigilante, had died in an apparent murder-suicide outside Phoenix. For some, the blame lay with Mexican drug cartels. For others, it was the Zionist Occupied Government, or ZOG, once again silencing a critic.

“Until the bullets are extracted and analyzed, the authorities will not know if one person or multiple persons shot the victims! But I know you La Raza Commie Weenies will spin it just as JT did it. I’ll be on this like white on rice. I will make sure the truth comes out,” Layne Lawless, a prominent Arizona nativist, wrote on Facebook.

Others on Stormfront, a largely anonymous white supremacist web forum, took the conspiracy a step further. “They took him out. It’s that simple,” someone named Valkator wrote. As of Thursday, the site had 15 pages of comments related to Ready’s death the night before. (Conspicuously absent from the forum were the posts Ready himself left in recent months. Those appear to have been scrubbed.)

In general, the theories surrounding Ready’s death follow a few expected narratives: that Ready was killed by drug smugglers; that Jews running the federal government had come calling; even that Ready was acting in self-defense when he was killed. Whatever the flavor of conspiracy, it’s not surprising that Ready’s death should garner such a response. He was a darling of the movement – a well-spoken and husky presence on the border, almost always armed as if he were going to war.

And in his own head, it seemed at times, he was.

A member of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, former member of the neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement and founder of the Arizona-based nativist extremist organization Americans First, Ready advocated deadly force to stop Mexicans from crossing the U.S. border illegally. “I firmly believe in having a minefield across the border,” he said in a widely distributed video. “This is 100% effective.”

More recently, he founded the U.S. Border Guard, a nativist group operating with armed patrols on the Arizona border. On Thursday, the group posted a message to its website. “The US Border Guard is extremely saddened by the untimely loss of our founder, J.T. Ready, and the other souls lost in such a senseless act of violence. Our sympathies go out to all of his family and friends during this time of unbelievable grief and pain.”

The motive for the quintuple killings seems to be a tragic story of domestic violence turned fatal, police said on Thursday. Sgt. Bill Balafas, a police spokesman in Gilbert, Ariz., the suburb of Phoenix where Ready lived, told The Arizona Republic that a witness had heard arguing and gunshots. “Our investigation is directing us to a murder-suicide. … There is no indication of outside players at all,” Balafas said.

Given that reality, others in the movement have taken a far more sober approach in their reaction, calling for patience while the investigation unfolds –– and caution given the horrible light many fear now shines on the anti-immigration movement.

“The whole story may not yet be revealed, but we suffered a blow today,” someone using the name david7700 posted on Stormfront. “The fight against 1 million + illegal immigrants per year may have taken a toll on [Ready], but I’d say he went in the worst possible way for anti-immigration’s image.”

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 3rd, 2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: typo

Old May 3rd, 2012 #95
MaxKrieger

MaxKrieger

You think Obama did not want him dead? He drew a LOT of attention to the Govts. "don't worry about the border policy"

Running for sheriff, What were his chances? I have not seen that anywhere.

Last thing Obama wants is another "uppity White sheriff" that actually wants to enforce the law.

I could be wrong, but I doubt the media or the Govt. are going to give us the true story. He was actually involved in things that made a difference, maybe a tiny difference but folks like that rarely commit suicide.

It is folks that feel they can make no difference that take their own lives, not those who are active in making a difference!

To see an SF member and a mod no less talk shit about this guy immediately after his death, Hell with that, he has no business being a mod on a supposedly WN site. Or even a member for that matter.

But hell, Mojoe over there has outed himself as being half indian (feather not dot) but he is a lifetime member, so it is ok.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #96
MaxKrieger

MaxKrieger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
No. He's saying that someone who killed unarmed women and children is a freak, a loser and a hobbyist.

Either that, or refrained from dipping his wick in a woman who was a mudshark with non-white children.

Any good he did in his life for the cause has been negated IMO, IF it's true he was the shooter.
And the media and the Govt. would NOT lie right?

It is so comforting to know that, thank you, I will have the best nights sleep ever tonight.

Oh but I bet when a nigger gets accused of a crime you want every angle examined right?

And we shall not speak badly of the fallen niggers "because it makes us look bad"

How do you think this shit makes us look, badmouthing Whites who actually DID something!

Stay on SF, it is a much more "tolerant" place, where you can discuss the evils of Whites, ignore or justify the evils of non-Whites and have a happy multi-culti joy party complete with renditions of kum-by-yah and we are the world.

This is a different world, you come at me here and your mods are not going to help you.

Wanna dance?

Old May 3rd, 2012 #97
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Uncle Sambo's Buffoon

Quote:
You think Obama did not want him dead? He drew a LOT of attention to the Govts. "don't worry about the border policy"

Running for sheriff, What were his chances? I have not seen that anywhere.

Last thing Obama wants is another "uppity White sheriff" that actually wants to enforce the law.

I could be wrong, but I doubt the media or the Govt. are going to give us the true story. He was actually involved in things that made a difference, maybe a tiny difference but folks like that rarely commit suicide.

It is folks that feel they can make no difference that take their own lives, not those who are active in making a difference!

To see an SF member and a mod no less talk shit about this guy immediately after his death, Hell with that, he has no business being a mod on a supposedly WN site. Or even a member for that matter.

But hell, Mojoe over there has outed himself as being half indian (feather not dot) but he is a lifetime member, so it is ok.
Uncle Sambo loves and encourages buffoons like Ready. If he weren't so nutty, they would have arrested him on trumped up charges. He has been doing a fine job of discrediting White nationalism and the immigration reform community for years.

Clearly Ready was White trash. He poses with a Negress for photos, lives with a mudshark in a house full of Mexicans and ran for Sheriff as a Democrat. The black eye that he gave to White Nationalism is 10 times worse than what little good that he did if any. We now have three departed suicide killers, Yankee Jim, von Brunn and Ready. Not a one of them ever took out one of G-d's Pets. All took out innocents.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 3rd, 2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typo

Old May 3rd, 2012 #98
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Ann2

Quote:
And the media and the Govt. would NOT lie right?

It is so comforting to know that, thank you, I will have the best nights sleep ever tonight.

Oh but I bet when a nigger gets accused of a crime you want every angle examined right?

And we shall not speak badly of the fallen niggers "because it makes us look bad"

How do you think this shit makes us look, badmouthing Whites who actually DID something!

Stay on SF, it is a much more "tolerant" place, where you can discuss the evils of Whites, ignore or justify the evils of non-Whites and have a happy multi-culti joy party complete with renditions of kum-by-yah and we are the world.

This is a different world, you come at me here and your mods are not going to help you.

Wanna dance?
You get excited real easy don't you?

How did I bad mouth him? Please explain...I'm super interested.

You don't tell me where I can or can't post. Alex or Varg will let me know if I'm not welcome, not you.

Considering I've been here for several years, I think I know how this site works. But thanks for your concern. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I am allowed to have my own thoughts on the subject whether you like it or not. Accusing me of the silly crap you just posted shows what a weenie you are.

Old May 3rd, 2012 #99
C. Grady Tucker

C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Yankee Jim, von Bleuvin and Ready. Not a one of them ever took out one of G-d's Pets. All took out innocents.
Bluvens is dead? Where did you get that from?

Old May 3rd, 2012 #100
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Gunman Name Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Bluvens is dead? Where did you get that from?
It was von Brunn, my memory was wrong. He shot the Negro security guard to death in the holocau$t Memorial museum.

Thread