VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2012 #1081
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Just say NO! on November 6, 2012

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; June 13th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.

Old June 13th, 2012 #1082
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Jews - bringing gay niggers and giant sex toys to your child through the magic of television

Old June 14th, 2012 #1083
Jenna Sue

Old June 16th, 2012 #1085
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
God forbid if you have a son or daughter that is forced to serve. I hope that you are wealthy enough to provide for all of your childrens educations. We have provided 5 white children for our race. What the fuck have you done, besides gloat over the deaths of White soldiers. Sick fuck.

You are now on ignore.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1086
varg

Do you not know what the Onion is?

Old June 17th, 2012 #1087
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
God forbid if you have a son or daughter that is forced to serve. I hope that you are wealthy enough to provide for all of your childrens educations. We have provided 5 white children for our race. What the fuck have you done, besides gloat over the deaths of White soldiers. Sick fuck.

You are now on ignore.
LOL you need to lighten up girl. It was Onion, for christ's sake. They weren't gloating over any deaths.

But since we're on it, Let me tell you something. You keep your fucking conservatard ignorance to yourself. Anyone, and I mean ANY ONE! that salutes, honors or receives a check from the Proxy Jewish Army is no WN. Got that? You have NO IDEA of what the struggle is about and I doubt you ever will. My suggestion is you carry your sorry fucking ass back to Stormfront or better yet, to Free Republic or Little Green Footballs. They love their military. There you can lick as much boot and sob uncontrollably over YOUR soldiers dying for traitors and jews as your heart desires.

I ain't on your team, got it?

Old June 17th, 2012 #1088
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I suspected she was an idiot. Now it's confirmed. A patriotard, flag waving yahoo who would support the military if it were to put down the white revolution in South Africa, if there ever were to be one. Probably was waving that RAG!! while her military heros were murdering Serbs.

God damn I can't stand fucking mouthbreathing idiots.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1089
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I have no clue.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1090
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I suspected she was an idiot. Now it's confirmed. A patriotard, flag waving yahoo who would support the military if it were to put down the white revolution in South Africa, if there ever were to be one. Probably was waving that RAG!! while her military heros were murdering Serbs.

God damn I can't stand fucking mouthbreathing idiots.
And don't you ever question my loyalties to the S.Africans or the Serbs. I have many friends from both countries. Fucktard. You know, asshole, I was kind to you until, now.

Wern't you the fucktard who wanted to blow up the UK? Mighty White of you.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1091
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
LOL you need to lighten up girl. It was Onion, for christ's sake. They weren't gloating over any deaths.

But since we're on it, Let me tell you something. You keep your fucking conservatard ignorance to yourself. Anyone, and I mean ANY ONE! that salutes, honors or receives a check from the Proxy Jewish Army is no WN. Got that? You have NO IDEA of what the struggle is about and I doubt you ever will. My suggestion is you carry your sorry fucking ass back to Stormfront or better yet, to Free Republic or Little Green Footballs. They love their military. There you can lick as much boot and sob uncontrollably over YOUR soldiers dying for traitors and jews as your heart desires.

I ain't on your team, got it?
Oh. CSM C. Grady Tucker, please give me orders. You're an obvious leader. Give me a fucking break. Idiot.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1092
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
And don't you ever question my loyalties to the S.Africans or the Serbs. I have many friends from both countries. Fucktard.
Fuckette, I'll question anything I damn well feel like. I question anybody that bends over and graps their ankles for the ZOG Military. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear how much you respect them or how they are fighting for our "freedums" or how "gee, there's a whole bunch of them on our side". It's bullshit. Go the fuck somewhere else if you love your precious armed wing of the ZOG.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1093
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Oh. CSM C. Grady Tucker, please give me orders. You're an obvious leader. Give me a fucking break. Idiot.
Oh, Military Dependent, please sit your dependent clown ass down and shut the fuck up. Mouthbreather.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1094
C. Grady Tucker

Varg, can we get Fish Steak off this thread? it was supposed to be about humor and jokes and the bitch has clearly hijacked it. Feel free to delete my posts as well (but not the Onion vids)

Old June 17th, 2012 #1095
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Oh, Military Dependent, please sit your dependent clown ass down and shut the fuck up. Mouthbreather.
My, my, what an intelligent response. And for the record, I'm not a military dependant.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1096
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
My, my, what an intelligent response.
Much better than yours, Fish. I thought I was on ignore? See ye to it, Flounder.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1097
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Fuckette, I'll question anything I damn well feel like. I question anybody that bends over and graps their ankles for the ZOG Military. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear how much you respect them or how they are fighting for our "freedums" or how "gee, there's a whole bunch of them on our side". It's bullshit. Go the fuck somewhere else if you love your precious armed wing of the ZOG.
As one of my best friends from Serbia would say.....you're scum. Plain and simple.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1098
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Much better than yours, Fish. I thought I was on ignore? See ye to it, Flounder.
Aww..I put you on ignore for about 3 seconds. Then I realised you were too much fun.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1099
ericthered
Idle Anger

Quote:
Varg, can we get Fish Steak off this thread? it was supposed to be about humor and jokes and the bitch has clearly hijacked it. Feel free to delete my posts as well (but not the Onion vids)
I second that motion.

Old June 17th, 2012 #1100
Sebastian

Quote:
And don't you ever question my loyalties to the S.Africans or the Serbs. I have many friends from both countries. Fucktard. You know, asshole, I was kind to you until, now.

Wern't you the fucktard who wanted to blow up the UK? Mighty White of you.
You know what amazes me? WN women are always talking about how feminine they are and how much they love their traditional roles as women. They reject all the Jewish propaganda that would make them manly and ugly. Then, they end up writing with enough profanities to make an angry teenage boy blush. How many times are you gonna say fucktard?

I'm not trying to single you out, Angel. I've just seen this on so many different forums. The women seem to curse and use more profanity than the men. This is obviously on purpose. It's not like real life where you lose your temper and fly off the handle. You sat down at your computer, and thought about what you would say. You decide that it needs more fuck. A lot of women, must come to this conclusion.

Is it because these forums are a boy's club of sorts? Do you feel the need to sound more rough ijn front of men? Do you think having a mouth like a sailor is a badge of honor and will get you more props? Something to prove?

Bake fresh made apple pies in combat boots so you can be both militant and know your place? Kewt.

Tags
#1, funny, humor, images, jokes, pictures

Thread