Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 17th, 2012 #881
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Well you Tubbingtonista shirt-disturber,
There, there, Hadding.

I mean...it's not like I've ever accused you of being weird like a a goat-dancer, is it....Or even a nonce....

You bring these accusations on yourself.

Just as your pal, the self-confessed kiddie-fiddler Kevin Strom, did....Did he not?

Do you not?
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #882
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Well you Tubbingtonista shirt-disturber, I don't think I ever called Steele "insane." It's Donald Pauley that has been calling Steele "crazier than a shithouse rat." I have generally expressed myself on the matter much more cautiously than that. Your quarrel is properly with Donald Pauley, not with me
Compare your latest view above with your earlier opinion below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I invented the medical interpretation of Steele's actions way back in June 2010 and I can assure you that Donald Pauly had no part in it. Pauly is a latecomer. I do not have to discuss Pauly or his views. It is Pauly who is here discussing my view, plus a lot of views of his own that are not essential to the basic question of how to explain as simply and reasonably as possible the charge against Ed Steele. I think the psychiatric explanation is the answer to that question.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #883
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
There, there, Hadding.

I mean...it's not like I've ever accused you of being weird like a a goat-dancer, is it....Or even a nonce....

You bring these accusations on yourself.
What you are saying is that you support Tubby. This was already noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Just as your pal, the self-confessed kiddie-fiddler Kevin Strom, did....Did he not?

Do you not?
This actually is libel. Strom was never prosecuted for anything like that.

I don't think even the charges that were thrown out included any allegation that he had improperly laid hands on a child.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #884
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
What you are saying is that you support Tubby. This was already noted.
Excited again, Hadding?

Anything that even smells of Covington causes you to slaver like one of Pavlov's mutts.
Quote:
This actually is libel. Strom was never prosecuted for anything like that.
Ah....How tender is your love for the felon

Before you kiss him 'goodnight' tell him to sue me, there's a good lad.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #885
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Excited again, Hadding?

Anything that even smells of Covington causes you to slaver like one of Pavlov's mutts.

Ah....How tender is your love for the felon

Before you kiss him 'goodnight' tell him to sue me, there's a good lad.
Your hero Tubby also used to count on the fact that it was impractical for the victims of his lies to sue him.

But what you said about Strom is a lie whether you are sued for it or not.

You're a real Tubbingtonista protégé. This is obvious enough, demonstrated several times over by now for any astute observer, so that the number of your continuing days on this forum by all rights ought to be about zero.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #886
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You're a real Tubbingtonista protégé. This is obvious enough -- demonstrated several times over by now for any astute observer -- that the number of your continuing days on this forum by all rights ought to be about zero.
Let's see.....Bev's a bitch, Akins is an idiot, I'm a male, Henry. is a "Tubbingtonista protege", Mr.AA is an alcoholic.

Have I left anyone out. You sir, are a kiddie fiddler apologist.

You can't pull this shit on the SF female mods, so you come here and take your frustrations out on Bev.

Go back and play with Kayden. Bev's already handed you your ass various times, since you've reared your ugly head.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #887
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Just as your pal, the self-confessed kiddie-fiddler Kevin Strom, did....Did he not?
I agree with Hadding on this point H. Strom however has an inordinate interest in young prepubescent females which is quite disturbing.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #888
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
But what you said about Strom is a lie whether he sues you or not.
You need to understand the legal nuances surrounding the behaviour of felons like Strom.

If he used photos of children, as he did, to pleasure himself, then he's kiddie-fiddling in his mind, and that's simply not allowed cos photographing children so that remote viewers can abuse them is a serious criminal offence.

Supply and demand for child pornography is crime regardless of how you try to spin it.

Incidentally, I do believe you've been called a nonce and perhaps even a kiddie-fiddler on this very thread, but I note you put up nothing in your own defence.

How strange it is therefore, that you come over all queer-like when your old controller is re-indicted for his own self-confessed crimes.
 
Old October 17th, 2012 #889
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
You need to understand the legal nuances surrounding the behaviour of felons like Strom.

If he used photos of children, as he did, to pleasure himself, then he's kiddie-fiddling in his mind, and that's simply not allowed cos photographing children so that remote viewers can abuse them is a serious criminal offence.

Supply and demand for child pornography is crime regardless of how you try to spin it.

Incidentally, I do believe you've been called a nonce and perhaps even a kiddie-fiddler on this very thread, but I note you put up nothing in your own defence.

How strange it is therefore, that you come over all queer-like when your old controller is re-indicted for his own self-confessed crimes.
I ignore a good bit of what is said on here, because it gets tedious as hell. If I was called any of those things I missed it.

You Cubbingtonista fuckhead, the relevant fact here is that you were lying when you described Kevin Strom as a "self-confessed kiddie-fiddler." It simply isn't true. Now you're admitting that it wasn't true but you're arguing that it was somehow okay to say it anyway, because he did it "in his mind." Guess what? I've committed murder in my mind, but that doesn't make me a self-confessed murderer, you fucktard.

Kevin Strom is not my "old controller." I never worked under his supervision and since he had sided with the Gliebe faction in 2003 I actually hadn't spoken to him in four years at the time of his legal troubles in 2007. I've only talked to him a few times in the past couple of years. I got very irritated with him for a while because a couple of years ago, when I got in touch with him for the first time in many years, I demanded evidence for his claim that he was really innocent, since pleading guilty is usually a good indication of being guilty, and it irritated me that he didn't come up with that evidence right away.

According to Strom, and according to an affidavit from a professional counselor, he didn't even have child pornography. It was images of models from Met Art, who are all of legal age. Kevin's insane harridan of a wife, Elisha, had claimed that they were pubescent and prepubescent.



The counselor Harvey Yoder says that Elisha Strom had earlier misled him, and that in his professional judgment Kevin Strom is not a pædophile. I only came across this document a few months ago. Since Kevin himself neglected to show it to me I just assumed until a few months ago that he really was guilty. Evidently not.

Strom says that he pleaded guilty simply because he was in a hurry to get home to his children. I find that a mindboggling choice, and if I had been in touch with him at the time I would have said hell no don't do that, but I don't know what strains he was experiencing at the time. I suppose that he was demoralized and didn't feel like defending himself. The sound-recordings of the abuse that he endured from his wife certainly reveal a man that doesn't defend himself. I suppose that he may also not have known the full ramifications of a guilty plea.

Then again, he may have worried that there was some truth in what a lot of VNNers like to say, that it's impossible for a White racialist to get fair treatment in a "ZOG court" and that therefore he'd better not press his luck.

Last edited by Hadding; October 18th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #890
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I ignore a good bit of what is said on here, because it gets tedious as hell. If I was called any of those things I missed it.

You Cubbingtonista fuckhead, the relevant fact here is that you were lying when you described Kevin Strom as a "self-confessed kiddie-fiddler." It simply isn't true. Now you're admitting that it wasn't true but you're arguing that it was somehow okay to say it anyway, because he did it "in his mind." Guess what? I've committed murder in my mind, but that doesn't make me a self-confessed murderer, you fucktard.

Kevin Strom is not my "old controller." I never worked under his supervision and since he had sided with the Gliebe faction in 2003 I actually hadn't spoken to him in four years at the time of his legal troubles in 2007. I've only talked to him a few times in the past couple of years. I got very irritated with him for a while because a couple of years ago, when I got in touch with him for the first time in many years, I demanded evidence for his claim that he was really innocent, since pleading guilty is usually a good indication of being guilty, and it irritated me that he didn't come up with that evidence right away.

According to Strom, and according to an affidavit from a professional counselor, he didn't even have child pornography. It was images of models from Met Art, who are all of legal age. Kevin's insane harridan of a wife, Elisha, had claimed that they were pubescent and prepubescent.



The counselor Harvey Yoder says that Elisha Strom had earlier misled him, and that in his professional judgment Kevin Strom is not a pædophile. I only came across this document a few months ago. Since Kevin himself neglected to show it to me I just assumed until a few months ago that he really was guilty. Evidently not.

Strom says that he pleaded guilty simply because he was in a hurry to get home to his children. I find that a mindboggling choice, and if I had been in touch with him at the time I would have said hell no don't do that, but I don't know what strains he was experiencing at the time. I suppose that he was demoralized and didn't feel like defending himself. The sound-recordings of the abuse that he endured from his wife certainly reveal a man that doesn't defend himself. I suppose that he may also not have known the full ramifications of a guilty plea.

Then again, he may have worried that there was some truth in what a lot of VNNers like to say, that it's impossible for a White racialist to get fair treatment in a "ZOG court" and that therefore he'd better not press his luck.
Too funny. Much too fucking funny.

I think 'Fucktard'' would be better directed at the image that looks back at you from your mirror...fucktard.

Your expert witness said:
Quote:
2. I have never personally checked out the content of Met Art website mentioned in my previous report, having simply based my original statement about it on Mrs.Strom's allegation that it included images pf ''pubescent and prepubescent girls''. I have since been told the site only pictures girls eighteen and over. In any case, I do not claim to be qualified to determine what legally constitutes pornography.
A reference, on the eve of execution, from one of the Lord's finest: ex-Amish, Pastor Harvey Yoda, Mennonite minister and someone who admitted he is not ''qualified to determine what legally constitutes pornography''.

Pastor Yoda's sometime rainbow workshop
Quote:
Welcome to Zion Mennonite Church




Zion Mennonite Church, located in the heart of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley between Harrisonburg and Broadway, continues to seek ways to be a missional church that shares the good news of Jesus Christ, as well as calls forth and trains leaders for the ongoing need of the church.

Whether you are a visitor in the area, a student attending one of the local colleges or universities, a new resident, or a member of the community looking for a church, we invite you to join us to worship.
Epic fail....
Quote:
In April, Kevin Strom was indicted on an additional charge of attempting to sexually entice a minor. Authorities said he’d been fixated on a 10-year-old classmate of his stepdaughter’s.

During an October trial on the enticement and intimidation charges, witnesses testified that Kevin Strom sent the 10-year-old girl flowers and presents and wrote a love poem in which he expressed a desire to marry her.

However, judge Norman K. Moon threw out the charges. Though he said there was “overwhelming evidence” that Strom was sexually attracted to the girl, Moon ruled that there wasn’t enough evidence to charge him with attempting to sexually coerce her.

Last edited by Henry.; October 18th, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #891
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
... I don't think I ever called Steele "insane." It's Donald Pauley that has been calling Steele "crazier than a shithouse rat." I have generally expressed myself on the matter much more cautiously than that. Your quarrel is properly with Donald Pauley, not with me
Hey 'Hadding Scrote', guess what Scrote?

You've been caught lying again you POS.

Quote:
View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy?

See them at http://vnnforum.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1417

1. Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government.
Dale VanderMeer, Dan Hadaway
2 votes 18.18%

2. Steele is sane and was not framed.
8Man, Hugh, Hugo Böse
3 votes 27.27%

3. It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed.
Angel Ramsey, Bev, Jason 916, varg
4 votes 36.36%

4. Steele is playing crazy and was not framed.
0 votes 0%

5. Steele is completely crazy and was framed.
0 votes 0%

6. Steele is completely crazy and was not framed.
Donald E. Pauly, Hadding
2 votes 18.18%

http://vnnforum.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1417
'Hadding' That's you isn't it ?

Quote:
6. Steele is completely crazy and was not framed.
Donald E. Pauly, Hadding
2 votes 18.8%
What a fucking degenerate you are.

Last edited by Henry.; October 18th, 2012 at 08:06 AM.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #892
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Well you Tubbingtonista shirt-disturber, I don't think I ever called Steele "insane."
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1841

Incidentally, from that post:


Quote:
I think that in Steele's case the fact that his behavior looks crazy, and the fact that he started acting up a very short time after the trauma and surgery,
"Acting up"? His wife and kids make no mention of this. In what way was he "acting up" that would lead anyone to believe he was crazy?

I think you also mean his "alleged" behaviour." He denies the actions he is accused of.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=2770
Quote:
Steele is not the only crazy person.
Oh, and

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=531


Quote:
He needs to hire a lawyer who will explain to the court that his client is crazy
I take it that we can, for the sake of expediency, accept that insane = crazy?

I'm still bemused as to why his family don't go with this theory that a burst aorta sent him wappy.

Maybe, to quote you from the Edgar Steele thread but in a different context: His family knows him better and they don't seem so sure.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.

Last edited by Bev; October 18th, 2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: got-go
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #893
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

According to Strom, and according to an affidavit from a professional counselor, he didn't even have child pornography. It was images of models from Met Art, who are all of legal age. Kevin's insane harridan of a wife, Elisha, had claimed that they were pubescent and prepubescent.



The counselor Harvey Yoder says that Elisha Strom had earlier misled him, and that in his professional judgment Kevin Strom is not a pædophile. I only came across this document a few months ago. Since Kevin himself neglected to show it to me I just assumed until a few months ago that he really was guilty. Evidently not.
So that is your proof that Strom was ionnocent of the charge he admitted? A counsellor (paid by who, exactly?) who, by his own admission had not looked at the pictures and even if he had, was not qualified to judge whether the girls were 18 or under first accepted the word of Elisha that they were illegal and then, without checking himself, later accepted the word of *someone* else that they weren't illegal? That's class.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #894
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So that is your proof that Strom was ionnocent of the charge he admitted? A counsellor (paid by who, exactly?) who, by his own admission had not looked at the pictures and even if he had, was not qualified to judge whether the girls were 18 or under first accepted the word of Elisha that they were illegal and then, without checking himself, later accepted the word of *someone* else that they weren't illegal? That's class.
Pastor Yoda took the 'expert' word of Strom's mother, but didn't bother look for himself at what Strom had done to try to sate his desires while (he mistakenly thought) staying within the law.

The word is, that Strom downloaded pictures of what might be termed ''late maturing' 18 year olds and then....I mean this really is desperate... pasted the heads of young girls onto the often hairless bodies of the older girls.

Hadding will no doubt be in here later to confirm or deny this when defending his old boss, who did plead guilty to using child porn but adamantly denied he was a 'neo-Nazi' - I mean god forbid anyone should ever think that about him.

Last edited by Henry.; October 18th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #895
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Pastor Yoda, who took the expert word of Strom's mother, but didn't bother look for himself at what Strom had done to try to sate his desires while (he mistakenly thought) staying within the law.

The word is, that Strom downloaded pictures of what might be termed ''late maturing' 18 year olds and then....I mean this really is desperate... pasted the heads of young girls onto the often hairless bodies of the older girls.

Hadding will no doubt be in here later to confirm or deny this when defending his old boss, who did plead guilty to using child porn but adamantly denied he was a 'neo-Nazi' - I mean god forbid anyone should ever think that about him.
His mother? So let me get this right, what it boils down to is that Kevin is innocent because his Mummy said so? Pity Mummy didn't tell him to plead innocent then, instead of admitting to the bottom end of the most heinous crime known to man. If it wasn't such a disgusting and sickening subject, this would be hilarious. "I like young girls, your Honour, but I ain't waycist".

I had heard the story that he had pasted the heads of two "famous" young girls onto naked bodies before.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #896
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
His mother? So let me get this right, what it boils down to is that Kevin is innocent because his Mummy said so? Pity Mummy didn't tell him to plead innocent then, instead of admitting to the bottom end of the most heinous crime known to man. If it wasn't such a disgusting and sickening subject, this would be hilarious. "I like young girls, your Honour, but I ain't waycist".

I had heard the story that he had pasted the heads of two "famous" young girls onto naked bodies before.
Never mind all that what about the child he stalked or as he put it "A wastling I will go" and his gift for this strangers child of an angora wool sweater.Even more interesting is noone's mate covington is haddings hero perhaps like the entertainment industry the homeland fat beardo weirdos are into sex with children
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #897
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So that is your proof that Strom was ionnocent of the charge he admitted? A counsellor (paid by who, exactly?).
It's claimed his mother and step-father paid for his counselling and that they themselves are/were in the very same business as Pastor Yoda.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #898
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Never mind all that what about the child he stalked or as he put it "A wastling I will go" and his gift for this strangers child of an angora wool sweater.Even more interesting is noone's mate covington is haddings hero perhaps like the entertainment industry the homeland fat beardo weirdos are into sex with children
Is this the ten year old girl he professed to be in love with and sent gifts to, or another one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
It's claimed his mother and step-father paid for his counselling and that they themselves are/were in the very same business as Pastor Yoda.
Quality. Mummy paid for one of her associates to say that Kevin hadn't been a naughty boy and without even checking, it's swallowed hook, line and sinker? And this is proof?

Time to dig out the deeds to that swampland in Florida again.....
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #899
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,393
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Is this the ten year old girl he professed to be in love with and sent gifts to, or another one?



Quality. Mummy paid for one of her associates to say that Kevin hadn't been a naughty boy and without even checking, it's swallowed hook, line and sinker? And this is proof?

Time to dig out the deeds to that swampland in Florida again.....
She who pays the piper...'n' all that
 
Old October 18th, 2012 #900
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
She who pays the piper...'n' all that
'xactly.

It's beyond laughable.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.
Page generated in 0.23111 seconds.