VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2012 #1
Rounder

Rounder
Default Conversation with Matt Hale's Mother

I phoned her today after reading the following posting on another thread, by Alex:

"Here's the interesting thing, from the court PDF:

"[Bill White's internet] post further stated that the "gay Jewish [Juror A], who has a gay black lover and ties to professional anti-racist groups, and who also personally knew [an individual] killed by Ben Smith, a follower of Hale, was allowed to sit on his jury without challenge and played a leading role in inciting both the conviction and harsh sentence that followed.” The entry featured a color photograph of Juror A." (end quote)

Matt's mother said she didn't know that the jury foreman was a homosexual, but that he not only knew Ricky Birdsong, who was killed by Ben Smith, but that he (the foreman) stated that fact to the judge during jury selection.

Does anyone have credible evidence that the foreman was a homo ??

She also stated that Matt was not even in the courtroom when the jury foreman was selected. She believes Durkin, Matt's attorney at the time, worked against Matt, not for him.

Anyway, she said that Matt, even after 10 years in a cage, is still optimistic as he awaits word on his latest appeal.

He only has a court appointed lawyer now because there is no money left in the family, since his father passed away, with which to pay one.

I told her I'd post a fund appeal, and it was obvious she was overjoyed. She didn't ask me to. She's now 74, btw, and she sounds very articulate, highly vocal about her son, and healthy.

She asks that donations be sent to Matt's brother at this address:

Mark Hale
PO Box 2002,
East Peoria, Illinois 61611

I'll start it off with a check for $25.00. Who's next ??

Old November 1st, 2012 #2
Robin King
Banned

Matt Hale had to be railroaded because he knew Jews did 9/11. He was one of the few people who said they did 9/11 at a time when most people were saying the neocons, the Illuminati, the NWO etc were the people behind it.

I read his article about Jews and 9/11 in Honest Media about seven years ago although I don't think it's there any more. In it, he speaks mostly of the Jews. He doesn't talk about Bush, Cheney or even much about PNAC, as many Truthers do. He was too much of a threat because he was highly intelligent and an influential person, and knew that they did 9/11. He had to be neutralized.

Old November 1st, 2012 #3
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
He was too much of a threat because he was highly intelligent and an influential person, and knew that they did 9/11. He had to be neutralized.
He was way ahead of the curve. Given time, he would've used his Church to overide the State Bar of IL decision to bar him from being an Attorney. An intelligent WN attorney with the First Amendment protections to preach and organize was way too much for the powers that be to allow.

Old November 1st, 2012 #4
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Who's next ??
I'll go next.

Old November 1st, 2012 #5
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I'll go next.
Thanks. Our consciences should compel us to help our heros behind bars.

Who else will send Matt a few bucks ??

Old November 2nd, 2012 #6
Rounder

Rounder

Bump. Seems consciences on this forum are almost as scarce as chicken lips

Who'll send Matt Hale a few buck ??

Old November 13th, 2012 #7
M. Gerard

M. Gerard

Rounder, thank you very much for posting this. I was just looking for a way to contact Matt Hale's people.

If anyone is in contact with Matt, tell him the prison rejected some mail that was sent to him that referenced Bill White. These letters had info about the "evidence" (real or imagined) that Bill White has. Matt was instructed to have his lawyer contact Bill's lawyer, Nishay Sanan. Sanan is supposed to have the files. But, as I said, Matt never got the letters.

Bill has not been heard from since he was transferred to Loretto over the weekend and it is not known whether he was able to contact Sanan himself and instruct him about the material in question.

Old November 13th, 2012 #8
M. Gerard

M. Gerard

I'm pretty sure the foreman testified that he was a homo at the trial in Chicago in 2011. I don't believe it has ever been disputed that he is a homo.

Old November 13th, 2012 #9
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Rounder, thank you very much for posting this. I was just looking for a way to contact Matt Hale's people.

If anyone is in contact with Matt, tell him the prison rejected some mail that was sent to him that referenced Bill White. These letters had info about the "evidence" (real or imagined) that Bill White has. Matt was instructed to have his lawyer contact Bill's lawyer, Nishay Sanan. Sanan is supposed to have the files. But, as I said, Matt never got the letters.

Bill has not been heard from since he was transferred to Loretto over the weekend and it is not known whether he was able to contact Sanan himself and instruct him about the material in question.
Can you drop an anonymous note about this to Matt's brother at the address in post #1 above ?? Matt's brother and mother visit Matt in prison. They can pass on the info to him personally, during a visit.

Old November 14th, 2012 #10
M. Gerard

M. Gerard

Yes, I will do that today.

Old November 14th, 2012 #11
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Yes, I will do that today.
Excellent. Thanks. I'll discuss your note with Matt's mother next time I phone her.

Thread