VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2013 #21
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
You mean besides Clancey?

Then claims of great writers in history all being men might have a bit to do with the position women have historically gladly shouldered? Might it have to do with being devoted to husband and children while men could be devoted to literature, art and science?

Am I to believe that has had no bearing on the 'contributions' of women?

Hell, at the time those masters lived, we were the ones who raised them instead of writing a book or painting a Rembrandt of our own. Might that be the case?
No, I think it's talking about Psychologicalshock and Lauren Innis.

Old January 14th, 2013 #22
Clancy

Clancy

Quote:
You mean besides Clancey?

Then claims of great writers in history all being men might have a bit to do with the position women have historically gladly shouldered? Might it have to do with being devoted to husband and children while men could be devoted to literature, art and science?
Art and literature have historically been the domain of the elite, given that peasants and labourers don't have the necessary leisure time for the arts, and upper class families generally had servants to do the housework. Your excuse doesn't hold water.

Old January 14th, 2013 #23
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
Art and literature have historically been the domain of the elite, given that peasants and labourers don't have the necessary leisure time for the arts, and upper class families generally had servants to do the housework. Your excuse doesn't hold water.
Even elite women's water was breaking and while they may have learned the finer points of needlepoint, even their reading material was censored.

You are just another prick with an axe to grind and possessing one of the foremost opinions that fertilized the ground for White women (and those of other races) to jump at what the joos had to offer.

Old January 14th, 2013 #24
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Nigel Thornberry

Quote:
Look, I've read Sappho, and I admire some female academics. In most of what we read about Hypatia that dates before Christianity's tenure in Europe, there was no hostility or rejection of her intellectual pursuits whatsoever. Neither with Sappho, who may have been a lesbian and thus a woman for all modern women to aspire to.

However, even at this time there were very, very few female academics. Whether or not there is a biological reason or that they are simply victims of social constructs is not really of particular interest to me. The excusing of womanity's poor showing in academia is predicated by blaming her for not being able to keep up to men, feminist nonsense in the first place.

I would expect the girl posting the kind of nonsense we see in the OP to be able to write as well as Kipling as much as I'd expect the cattle to outside to start singing the blues. But, as Aryan folk it is not the menfolk's place to criticize woman for this, better to let them be unrestrained in their intellectual endeavors. This is what they want, and we Aryans believe in liberty.

On that same token I would expect our womenfolk to accept and appreciate the Aryan mind for being able to produce the likes of Kipling, Poe, Twain, etc. The kind of arrogance I see from WN women is direct result of feminism, kosher to its core, but so is ours, when we break Aristotle's adage, "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal."
Quote:
Am I to believe that has had no bearing on the 'contributions' of women?
Perhaps you would prefer that women throughout the millennia not have children or do housework at all, perhaps Aryankind would have been better off, more intellectually fit, what with double the thinkers, mathematicians, blacksmiths, kings, farmers and soldiers?

Old January 14th, 2013 #25
Brenna Wolf
Banned

What I have submitted is simple, Nigel. Your examples are MINISCULE in the scheme of history.

If the majority of women were devoted to husband and children, it is a FACT, they will have less time and interest to count the fucking stars, ape their beauty with celestial chords, map them, or write sonnets in their honor.

Where I come from, women who dedicate their lives to family and home are not in turn ridiculed or subjected to 'comparisons' for what they have not accomplished while they were busy nurturing the family. You guys sound far more feminist than I ever have.

Old January 14th, 2013 #26
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Nigel Thornberry

Quote:
Your examples are MINISCULE in the scheme of history.
Stop being a bitch and read the rest.

Old January 14th, 2013 #27
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Stop being a bitch and read the rest.
Says the second cunt of the forum. Psychologicalshock.

Old January 14th, 2013 #28
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle

". . .except for the last 60 years, were ever encouraged to write anything but a cookbook. . ."

Yes- the best one being To Serve Man

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; January 14th, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013 #29
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Nigel Thornberry

I think it's fairly obvious that the reason most women can't compete with men is because they wont. Power structures are inherently a masculine construction it's servants are inherently valued for masculine traits. If Europe was ruled by women there would certainly not be a focus on physical strength, wit and raw intellect. We'd probably all be reading penny novels as classical literature and learning the names of all of the 10 million hues of colors.

Old January 14th, 2013 #30
fossilator

fossilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
I think it's fairly obvious that the reason most women can't compete with men is because they wont. Power structures are inherently a masculine construction it's servants are inherently valued for masculine traits. If Europe was ruled by women there would certainly not be a focus on physical strength, wit and raw intellect. We'd probably all be reading penny novels as classical literature and learning the names of all of the 10 million hues of colors.
Says the brain surgeon who takes his name from a kids' cartoon show

Old January 14th, 2013 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
It doesn't take a genius to use correct punctuation and grammar. Mistakes occur more when in a rush, lazy (2 much TXT), or can be easily avoided by utilizing the 'preview post' option. As an example, if you had previewed your post you might have noticed in your first sentence you used the incorrect form of a verb. :P

As far as 'practically every great writer in history has been male' it's only fair to make mention for much of that history women were not allowed or encouraged to learn to read or write at all.
That's a feminist argument, whether you realize it or not. Men don't need encouragement. They just do stuff. Women can do some of what men do - after men have come up with the idea, died or gone crazy prototyping, tested out all the kinks, and written safety manuals and put in harnesses. Then some women can sort of do some of what average men do.

Sorry, hon, that's just how the world is: There's not much brilliance out there, and it's 99.9% in male brains.

Take such a minor thing as, well, VNN. Do you think anyone would encourage me to write spintros and mock jews, blacks etc.? Hell no. Not my mom. Not my dad. Not my friends. Not my professors. Not my employers. I did it because I felt it needed done and I was more or less uniquely qualified to do it. If I could be easily swayed, I'd be an Irish Catholic or something, I don't know. I do what I do, and everyone else can bite rocks. That's how men think, at least men with a mission. They are not put off or encouraged by outside forces. That's rank environmentalism. The environment doesn't make me; I happen to the environment, and I will make that bitch scream.

Again, I make no great claims for VNNF, neither do I stint it, I just use it as an example we all are aware of and benefit from about where, well, EVERYTHING comes from. Women give birth to men. It's the only original thing 99.999999999% of them can or will do. Men give birth to society - the entire mental, physical, legal and technical and every other -ical structure we live in and under and around and among.

Now, every once in a century you'll see a brilliant woman. Do men hold her back? Hell, no. Men HELP her. Look up any great female writer and you'll see that she had men fending for her, encouraging her, publishing her, celebrating her. Men are great! Men are fair!

It's a funny thing. The one other forum I post at, there's one queer there (it's a kind of leftist, non-political forum). And he always closes his posts by calling men "cowboys" and "studs" and "stallions." Something about it struck me, and I couldn't realize what it was. Then one day I realized: this is like literally the only man-positive thing you will EVER come across ANYWHERE on tv, online, in papers. This one queer is the only one who actually thinks men are GOOD. I read jezebel and gawker every day. It is nothing but hate hate hate for white men. And even men generally. This is the bizarre society we've evolved under the jews - where the force that has created these physically desirable conditions we ALL live in and benefit from is treated as a monstrous collective negative. A patriarchy that EXPLOITS people and particularly women!

It is the truth stood on its head and kicked in the nuts. It is absolutely crazy.

So when I see from ostensibly WN chicks the same attitude, it simply reinforces part of the disgust that led to VNN in the first place - a reaction to the overfeminization of our society, race and culture. We have WN females making feminist arguments without even realizing it. I'll tell you another thing, Brenna, you're perilously close to the modern opinion that all opinions are equal, which is very far from the truth. No. One opinion is not as good as another.

Women of genius have always been extremely rare, and have always been helped rather than hindered by men. The very basis of our society, entirely created by men, mostly businessmen, has given women more leisure time and opportunities than they ever could have created on their own, using only their own sex's between-ears matter. That is a simple fact that only the very wisest women, such as Camille Paglia, have cottoned onto.

We should do the opposite of Jezebel here. We should RESPECT men, as a sex, and express often our GRATITUDE for their great accomplishments. In my own small way I try to do this. I encourage a spirit of gratitude. Gratitude does not come easily to me, as a carping critical judgmental German Ordnung-uber-alles stickler asshole type. Perhaps it does not come easily to anyone. But it MUST be encouraged and embraced and engaged in where it is appropriate. Nothing else will fill its space. I have gratitude to the man who figured out air conditioning. I have hugely benefited from this at NO COST TO MYSELF. Remember - just as most whites are niggers, most men are women. We are JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE. We shoul have the humility, gratitude and perspective to remember that. We are all free riders on the achievements of a tiny, tiny, tiny subset of men, nearly all of them the infamous hated white males. Well, we don't hate them here. We don't blame them. We celebrate them, we appreciate them, we thank them.

Encouragement - fuck. Either you got it within, and you dont need the gargoyles and splinters and figurines - or you don't got it at all. In which case you go get your Asian-mftd shitty flags, your krappenshitz tattoos and go attend mass with the rest of the pediocrity.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2013 at 08:19 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013 #32
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

Quote:
As far as 'practically every great writer in history has been male' it's only fair to make mention for much of that history women were not allowed or encouraged to learn to read or write at all. This being the foremost reason early female writers adopted male pen names. ie writing on the sly
Most people, male and female, did not know how to read or write. Most women had better things to do in those days anyhow.

Old January 14th, 2013 #33
Brenna Wolf
Banned

thanks for the response Alex. I would point out how well encouragement from the joos has consistently worked on White men, or are you somehow claiming that White men just 'Up' and became supportive of anti-White ideologue on their own? Without encouragement?

Either way, nice work.

Quote:
Women give birth to men. It's the only original thing 99.999999999% of them can or will do.
I would say the same for men who have given birth to civilisations.

Last edited by Brenna Wolf; January 14th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013 #34
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Most people, male and female, did not know how to read or write. Most women had better things to do in those days anyhow.
Thanks for (unconsciously) making my point.

Old January 14th, 2013 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
thanks for the response Alex. I would point out how well encouragement from the joos has consistently worked on White men, or are you somehow claiming that White men just 'Up' and became supportive of anti-White ideologue on their own? Without encouragement?
There's far more stick than carrot involved. Jews don't care if you support multiculturalism, they care if you oppose it. They don't need your support. They just need your lack of resistance + time.

To the extent there's positives involved, or carrots, they come from christianity, the universalist LCD cult. And look at the shit I get for pointing that out.

Quote:
Either way, nice work.
It's not against the rules to attack or insult me. Only to tell certain types of lies. So if you want to attack me, do it. I don't pick up on certain types of subtlety. What women think has never interested me, apart from the few I admire as thinkers, or writers - Florence King, Mary McCarthy, Madame de Stael, Camille Paglia, Jane Austen.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013 #36
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

Quote:
Thanks for (unconsciously) making my point.
I have read a lot of books throughout my life. I have read too much. Most books are not worth reading. Intellectualism has not been good for me, and I regret it. If I could live my life over again I would have read less, not more. The only writer I have read that I ever truly loved was Ludovici.

Old January 14th, 2013 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:

Either way, nice work.
Read The Feminization of American Culture, by Ann Douglas (1970s phd thesis). It shows how middle-class white women essentially created the middle-class mentality and morality we live under today, where women are seen as some kind of refined creature by comparison with men. Somehow higher morally than men. This fed organically into jews' ironically named 'family law,' in which the male is assumed guilty, and apportioned all responsibility and no rights, with the reverse for the woman. And that is called justice.

Old January 14th, 2013 #38
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There's far more stick than carrot involved. Jews don't care if you support multiculturalism, they care if you oppose it. They don't need your support. They just need your lack of resistance + time.

To the extent there's positives involved, or carrots, they come from christianity, the universalist LCD cult. And look at the shit I get for pointing that out.

It's not against the rules to attack or insult me. Only to tell certain types of lies. So if you want to attack me, do it. I don't pick up on certain types of subtlety. What women think has never interested me, apart from the few I admire as thinkers, or writers - Florence King, Mary McCarthy, Madame de Stael, Camille Paglia, Jane Austen.

I don't think I lost you on my point at all, Alex. If men do not need encouragement, then they accepted anti-White ideologue on their own? or no?

Was a valid point and not one meant hatefully.

I have respect for White men, just not those masquerading as one. I certainly do not include you in that group.

Last edited by Brenna Wolf; January 14th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013 #39
andy

andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I have read a lot of books throughout my life. I have read too much. Most books are not worth reading. Intellectualism has not been good for me, and I regret it. If I could live my life over again I would have read less, not more. The only writer I have read that I ever truly loved was Ludovici.
I could not rep you again I too overloaded on books I created a library of 850 books.When I realised that when Francis Bacon died he could not have read more than fifty.I recall thinking I was amassing information necessary to justify stomping in some alien or reds head.I thought I was finding out things that others did not already know.I wasted my time I should have just read accountancy books and bankrolled a thousand Britvics across the globe

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 14th, 2013 #40
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Read The Feminization of American Culture, by Ann Douglas (1970s phd thesis). It shows how middle-class white women essentially created the middle-class mentality and morality we live under today, where women are seen as some kind of refined creature by comparison with men. Somehow higher morally than men. This fed organically into jews' ironically named 'family law,' in which the male is assumed guilty, and apportioned all responsibility and no rights, with the reverse for the woman. And that is called justice.
An earlier post by me on another thread I clearly stated a woman's inherent ability to be every bit as violent/evil as men and that being 'held to a higher standard' was horseshit. I know you can't read every post on this forum, but I will find the link if need be.

Best my posts not be read piecemeal, as I surely do not yours.

Thread