VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2013 #1
Jack Russell

Jack Russell
Default Feminine Grace

Females in the west are stripped of their feminine nature very early in their lives, some before high school. Feminism has made them more masculine than the average man, and thus, much of their natural feminine appeal is lost. Watch this video of an Estonian girl giving a short language lesson, and listen to how she speaks. Watch her facial movements closely, her eyes especially, and you'll see it's very different from western women. Also note her apparel, not very western. A nice dress, not too revealing. On top of being a pretty girl, she also has what was known as feminine grace. You rarely find a western woman, either American, UK, or other, with her femininity intact.

This is one of the most profound losses our people have suffered at the hands of the jew. We've been deprived of our right to live amongst such women of quality, forced to pick from a sea of obnoxious, feminist, damaged goods, unfit to even cohabit with, never mind marry. We must not forget the beauty of feminine grace, and know that it will return to our lands once we defeat our eternal enemy, the jew!

Old March 3rd, 2013 #2
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Uh - where's the duckface, sideways cap 'n' shades?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3
Gloriana jacinto

Gloriana jacinto

So much grace and modesty is very hard to see on a western woman. Very sad indeed.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #4
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
So much grace and modesty is very hard to see on a western woman. Very sad indeed.
If that's really your picture, you're doing just fine.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 3rd, 2013 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Uh - where's the duckface, sideways cap 'n' shades?
here's a sampling of those American beauties we all know and love.

the Estonian girl was lovely, btw.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #6
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Ava Dawn

This is what we get!

You never see girls like that beautiful estonian girl in the media or in magazines. The jew media has a chokehold on what girls should become. That, along with Universities will change females into what they want to push the agenda.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

there used to be a French language instructional program on PBS that featured a young mademoiselle of considerable charm and grace.
does anyone recall it?

Old March 3rd, 2013 #8
Trevor Dermott

Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
This is what we get!

We should have a poll. Would you fuck Rachel Maddow? That dyke looks like she needs a dick, and I'll admit I would provide. Low standards, I know.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #9
Gloriana jacinto

Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
We should have a poll. Would you fuck Rachel Maddow? That dyke looks like she needs a dick, and I'll admit I would provide. Low standards, I know.
That thing looks like a teenage boy going through puberty. Disgusting, I know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	8137   Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle_cropped.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	8138   Click image for larger version

Name:	rachel-maddow-724113.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	513.5 KB
ID:	8139  

Old March 3rd, 2013 #10
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thad Charles

Huh. Chain was really on to something.

Old March 6th, 2013 #11
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

To be fair though, a lot of men want to have their cake and eat it too. They want women to be feminine and demure, but they also want them to go to work and help contribute to the household financially. I have not met many men at all that would want a homemaker as a woman. But I don't believe you can expect women to take part in masculine pursuits without it having an effect on their general demeanor. I feel that academia had a negative effect on my character. My university graded everything on a bell curve, and I found it very competitive and stressful.

There was a girl who killed herself due to being stressed over exams:

Quote:
'Very bright' schoolgirl, 14, who 'hated being a teenager' and was anxious over exams hanged herself in her bedroom. Courtney Gwynn was an 'anxious' but bright girl, terrified of poor grades.
This girl was filled with the message that she had to be 'independent,' 'ambitious,' and 'successful.' I bet nobody taught her how to be a lady or told her that she didn't have to worry about those things and that she could just focus on skills that would make her a good wife and mother. There are countless others like her that don't end up killing themselves, but become neurotic shells of women with no personality and no purpose in life because they lived their lives following the feminist lie!

The media also tells women that men like the 'confident,' 'independent,' 'strong and sassy' type of woman, and all but the most observant women believe this lie that they read in magazines/see on tv/are taught in school, so they mimic the behaviours that they believe men actually like! There is also the fact that we are taught that we must compete with men, and this attitude does not lend itself well to fostering qualities that would make a woman feminine.

Old March 6th, 2013 #12
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thad Charles
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
To be fair though, a lot of men want to have their cake and eat it too. They want women to be feminine and demure, but they also want them to go to work and help contribute to the household financially. I have not met many men at all that would want a homemaker as a woman.
Uh...no. I don't believe most if any of the guys here want that.

Old March 7th, 2013 #13
Jean West

Jean West

The root dynamic underlying the “feminist” movement was and remains dependency, a vulnerable, unhealthy, potentially life-threatening state of being, especially when society was changing, both unavoidably and avoidably, in ways that removed earlier safeguards The Estonian girl is lovely, but surely you realize that there’s more to her than the utter sweetness that you’re seeing; she has to have had ambition, self-confidence, support, to be making that video. Please don’t think I’m taking anything at all away from her; I’m not. But life is not easy; females must play the hand they’re dealt, and usually it demands of them much more strength of will and perseverance than sweetness, more’s the pity. It’s just plain false to say that females are competing with men, specifically, or that they want to be men. This is so stupid. The task for a man is to find one significant female with whom to share mutual respect, kindness, and loyalty. Not to whine, criticize, and complain about all the rest of female life in the West. .

Boys have trucks.
Girls have dolls.
Boys are strong.
Girls are graceful.
Boys are doctors.
Girls are nurses.
Boys are policemen.
Girls are metermaids.
Boys are football players.
Girls are cheerleaders.
Boys are pilots.
Girls are stewardesses.
Boys fix things.
Girls get things fixed.
Boys invent things.
Girls use what boys invent.
Boys build houses.
Girls keep houses.
I'm glad you're a boy.
I'm glad you're a girl.
We need each other.
W. Darrow

In the seventies, fully employed females with high school and college educations earned less than fully employed males with less than eight years of school. The earnings gap had increased from 36% to 43%. Women in male-intensive occupations earned more than women in female-intensive occupations. Men in female-intensive occupations earned more than women in female-intensive occupations. Employers discriminated against women by assigning them lower job grades than men with the same qualifications; by assigning them different titles than men with same qualifications; by failing to promote or upgrade them as they did males; and by failing to grant them training and apprenticeship opportunities.

Within each occupational area, women automatically prepared for the lowest-paying jobs. Women prepared for supportive, rather than management occupations, even within female-intensive fields. Within the clerical area, the occupations dominated by women (bookkeeping, calculating machine operators, keypunch operators, secretaries) paid an average of $6,500, while the occupations dominated by men (computer equipment operators, insurance adjustors, examiners and investigators, real estate appraisers, and shipping and receiving clerks paid between $9,000 and $15,000. The higher the average earning for an occupational group, the fewer the number of women employed in that group.

In the seventies:
white male dropouts earned more than black male H.S graduates
black male H.S. graduates earned more than white female college graduates
white female college graduates earned more than black female college graduates.

In 1970 half of all working women were concentrated in 17 occupations, while half of all male workers were in 63 different occupations. The five most common occupations for men and women were (Title, Salary, Educ.):

Female: Male:
Teacher ($6,883) (16.6) Foreman ($10,018) (12.2)
Secretary ($4,803) (12.7) Truck Driver ($7,246) (10.5)
Bookkeeper ($4,477)(12.5) Operative ($6,896) (11.3)
Sales Clerk ($2,208) (12.2) Farmer ($4,816) (10.7)
Waitress ($1,662) (11.5) Janitor ($4,771) (9.9)

The Dictionary of Occupational Titles was the basis on which public and private agencies evaluated prerequisites, career ladder criteria, and classification and compensation hierarchies of large corporations. A 3-digit code described complexity. According to DOT ratings, for example, pet shop attendants, newspaper delivery boys, marine mammal handlers, barbers and dog trainers were all rated as more complex than nursery school teacher or nurse, and thus paid more.

Old March 7th, 2013 #14
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Good thread. A couple things noticeable about the Estonia girl:

1. No tattoos.

2. No nose studs or unusual piercings.

3. No caked-on make-up.

4. A "soft" personae.

5. Long hair. (more a personal preference)

In the '50's Rachel Maddow would be a circus freak in a sideshow. Today she is given a news show on a major cable network.

Old March 7th, 2013 #15
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

The only real antifeminist movement today is the Christian Patriarchy movement. Unfortunately even the White Nationalist movement is plagued by feminist sentiment. One of the women involved in the Christian Patriarchy movement said that the key to turning out daughters of feminine virtue are 1. no television; 2. homeschooling; 3. keeping her away from outside children. What do you think about #3? I feel wary of doing that as I think it's normal for children to want to have friends, but their reasoning for it is that other children are a negative influence.

Old March 7th, 2013 #16
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

AJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
2. homeschooling; 3. keeping her away from outside children. What do you think about #3? I feel wary of doing that as I think it's normal for children to want to have friends, but their reasoning for it is that other children are a negative influence.
The second plays into the third. Children these days meet most, if not all, of their friends at school. It's where I met both of my longest-standing friends (15+ years now). By removing that aspect, you have much more control over their social lives and influence on who they choose as peers.

An ideal situation that whites should work towards before we re-take power is forming multi-family communities with like-minded people wherever possible. The biggest problem with your children hanging out with children from public school is the way the parents (or, more likely, television) are raising those children. By associating with like-minded families, you wouldn't need to worry about that sort of thing because the children of the family network would essentially be insulated from pop culture. Another benefit to such a situation would be having a mother from one of the families assigned as the teacher for all the families' children, leaving the other mothers free to find jobs and contribute extra income to the network.

Knowing what area you're from tells me that probably won't be possible for you, at least in the near future, so I would recommend homeschooling your kids and involving them with sports/group activities that you could attend and meet parents of the other children at. This gives you a good chance of filtering out unwanted peers while having your children under your supervision.

For example, hockey for boys or gymnastics for girls. You take them to practice/training, sit with the other parents on the sidelines, let your child start socializing with someone they choose, then you figure out who the parents are and start conversing with them. Presumably after attending a few practices and conversing more with the parents of your children's new friends, you can make a good judgement of the situation without ever having to risk your child spending time alone with someone you disapprove of because once training is over, it's "bye until next time", in the van and back home.

I'm sure you'll do just fine though. Unlike the tools we discussed in the other thread about foreign nannies, you clearly love and care about your child.

Hell hath no fury like the white race awoken.

Thread