Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2013 #161
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well, for whatever it's worth, he doesn't allow any linking from his site to this one. (A policy which works both ways, correct?)


That makes two of us, I reckon.

Don't even try to say that you've never had a good chuckle at some dark humor. There's no shame in that, nor is it indicative of deviancy.
All right, I've seen enough from you. Buh-bye.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #162
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Someone ought to introduce Fred to Morris Dees. They're about the same age, and into the same stuff.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #163
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Just posted by 'Marcus' at Diggs' forum:

Quote:
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
It's about time, bitches.
See. This is the kind of person he is, despite his protestations. He didn't care about the truth of the allegations: his whole involvement was for the rich, juicy drama of it all.

The problem is that with a case so serious as his friend Diggs the rapist, you have to treat people, even obvious shit-stirrers, as if they're not just shit-stirring, and that their 'objections' are sincere and not just attempts to milk more drama out of these situations.

Well, as I said: Marcus, you won't be missed. You're obviously happier with Diggs the rapist, Akins the paedophile, and Brenna Wolf the alcoholic liar.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #164
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Just posted by 'Marcus' at Diggs' forum:



See. This is the kind of person he is, despite his protestations. He didn't care about the truth of the allegations: his whole involvement was for the rich, juicy drama of it all.

The problem is that with a case so serious as his friend Diggs the rapist, you have to treat people, even obvious shit-stirrers, as if they're not just shit-stirring, and that their 'objections' are sincere and not just attempts to milk more drama out of these situations.

Well, as I said: Marcus, you won't be missed. You're obviously happier with Diggs the rapist, Akins the paedophile, and Brenna Wolf the alcoholic liar.
I'd personally like to see Brenna post here what she thinks. That would be interesting.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #165
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Just posted by 'Marcus' at Diggs' forum:



See. This is the kind of person he is, despite his protestations. He didn't care about the truth of the allegations: his whole involvement was for the rich, juicy drama of it all.

The problem is that with a case so serious as his friend Diggs the rapist, you have to treat people, even obvious shit-stirrers, as if they're not just shit-stirring, and that their 'objections' are sincere and not just attempts to milk more drama out of these situations.

Well, as I said: Marcus, you won't be missed. You're obviously happier with Diggs the rapist, Akins the paedophile, and Brenna Wolf the alcoholic liar.
Yeah. As time goes by, through the years, one grows less tolerant. I figure these people are either up for drama, or they're dummies who suck at skepticism.

You have a non-political rape case. A jury finds the guy guilty. Unless you have some specific reasons to doubt, you have to assume the jury is right. You're "reserving judgment," oh ok. That's like a little kid trying on mommy's shoes. Yeah, we reserve judgment until the facts are in. The fact is, this man has been convicted of a serious felony.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #166
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

This is what she wrote 'over there'. In conversation with Akins, no less:

Akins first:

Quote:
No surprises there. I never trusted Linder in the first place and he was never the reason why I posted on VNN - I just used it for what it was - a forum - a place to air my opinions and to state my positions.

There is a lot of venom there to be sure, but like I've said before: it's not the people who like you when you are on your best behavior that count; it's the people who like you when you're at your worst that are your real friends.
Her response to that:

Quote:
I don't know if that was even Fred, but I know it isn't rare for a married woman to holler rape when she has been caught cheating on her husband, or after she sobers up later and feels guilty.

I'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt until I know different.
and Akins' response:

Quote:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I should know, I've scorned a few myself.

One that I turned out actually bit her own arm and called the cops claiming that I bit her.

I told them to check the bite marks and compare them to my own teeth pattern - they wouldn't. The cops arrested me and pressed charges against me because they believed her - she was pretty decent looking so you know how that goes. All because I kicked her out when she went bi-polar on me. Just some gal I met back when yahoo still had local state chat rooms. The women I met back then really lowered my opinion about the female gender.

Older but wiser......
That's her level. 'Fred's my friend, so I don't believe it, and even if it was him, she was probably lying anyway.'

Did you really expect anything more?
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #167
confederate
Senior Member
 
confederate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: knee deep and surrounded
Posts: 1,763
confederate
Default

what a fucking thread.
__________________
"OY,VEY ALREADY!!"

Dr. William Pierce
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #168
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,089
Mike in Denver
Default

Damn shame. I'd been ignoring this thread, but I finally read the pertinent posts and links. Here, I'll solve shit for you.

1. Yes it is him - First name, middle name, last name, birthday - odds it's someone else, absolute zero.

2. Yes, he's guilty - appellate court changes a few words here and there. Trouble is, truth is truth; legalistic terminology, slightly altered after the fact is irrelevant.

Damn shame. And don't worry about his forum where I have posted (Hell, I still have a way more than 10 year old membership on StormFront, 14 posts) -- His forum is about done. The main posters are him and Akins who he allows to shit all over the forum. Aspergers in full flame. The only reason anyone else goes there is to read from Craig.

Now, I'm going to go read the new posts on the Golden Dawn thread, the most important thread on this or any other forum.

Mike
__________________
You have to remember I live in Denver and some things are perfectly legal here that aren't where you live.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #169
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

More from the Diggs-the-rapist-apologist forum. I've bolded the more disgusting and relevant parts:

Quote:
I agree with Jenkem. I also believe Linder is a Jew going by his phsyiology.
I do not have a problem with him being a Jew but the fact he won't admit it. His
posting style gives an aura of Sephardic Jew not a gentile who descended from
Northern Europe.

The problem with is he runs his site with a narrow view point that one must
adhere to or that poster is a 'paranoid crank'. Then there is the 'tard corral'
which is the 'goy pen' that Jenkem talked about. So if you disagree with us
you're 'tarded' which is just another way of censoring information that could
enlighten others.


I read every post in his Nutzpah section about Fred. I see that Linder is
M.N. Dalvez, Varg, and could be DIO also. That whole thread is basically written
by Linder.
I looked into what is alleged about Fred and all I can say is
that it's none of my business.
No one can honestly say what happened, if
something happened.
The she said, he said, would apply in situations like
that. I really wouldn't know.

For example, a good friend of mine was accused of molesting his own daughter
by his wife after they went through a nasty divorce. He is now fighting to stay
out of jail, he's paying his lawyer tens of thousands of dollars while he goes
to counseling for sexual therapy. I can sometimes say he did it but because I
know the legal system I highly doubt it.

If you're a man and you're in a bad relationship with your girlfriend or
wife
she can have you arrested for a domestic with no proof at all. Think
about it, no proof, no sign of injury at all. The Jews in our legislative branch
have conspired to pass these laws to break up our families, and our stupid
heroes in 'blue' do their bidding.

What Linder is doing will prove to be counterproductive and it will further
hurt his reputation since he will be seen more as a bitter and vindictive person
cementing his reputation for good. Many of us do not like Linder because he did
not allow us the liberty to express ourselves freely.

When I posted there under my same username as here I was constantly attacked
for calling fowl on the Gabriel Giffords hoax shooting which at the time I had
no idea DHS has an organized network of crisis actors who along with the police
and fire departments stage these events to pass gun legislation.

When I posted about HAARP DIO attacked me as a 'nut' but yet as I look out of
my window in Denver the sky is filled with chemicals for weather modification,
our Sun is at least 75% blocked and it is only 9:20 am. I was being attacked by
DIO because the dialogue would have grown with more information which would have
led to a greater understanding as to what we are actually facing.

What Fred might have done three decades ago is not my business, it would be
his. I'm not concerned with peoples past perceived flaws I can only go what I
see and Fred has treated us far better than Linder. So, I'll conclude by saying
Linder is guilty of having a poor character and setting a bad example of how we
should deal with our own.
Ahh, wrong.

Zzzt!

I'm not Linder. The only similarity is that we're both about the same age, and are capable of writing quickly and correctly. I'll leave it to DiO and Varg to confirm that they, also, are not Linder - if they even care to give credence to such nonsense by addressing it.

But ... my god! This is the kind of people that Diggs has surrounded himself with. Linder is everyone else on his forum. Why? Because Stanley said so. And because Linder was meen to me, and didn't let me express myself as I wanted to! You know what that is? Kindergarten and retard logic - 'oh, it doesn't matter what I say, just so long as I'm expressing myself.'

No other evidence. Who needs evidence? Evidence and proof are for suckers! And even if Diggs was found guilt of rape, it's none of my business, man!

Degenerates - all of them.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 31st, 2013 at 12:14 PM.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #170
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

That's some true and genuine lunacy over there. May all the nuts collect there and leave us alone. I'll give this thread another couple days, then it's locked, and Rapist Fred and his Furry Pals are forever dead to us.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #171
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I should be honored, actually. It's cool that I'm so powerful I can float among fifteen personalities, some posting at the same time, all writing in markedly different styles and tone...I can do all this while posting 100 other places on the internet under my real name... Apart from my being an Ashkenazi jew rather than Sephardic, and my proclivity for impregnating teenage black girls and smoking crack, they pretty much nailed me.

In conclusion, all I can say is,

DON'T GO FISHING WITH FRED! YOU MIGHT END UP ON THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN WITH A BLOODY ASSHOLE!
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #172
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher
 
Nigel Thornberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,386
Nigel Thornberry
Default

It is inconceivable to believe that Alex would be arsed to make a few thousand profiles on his own forum. This has been done on others, such as Lindstedt's cesspool, but his kind of forum is microscopic compared to VNN.

It is much, much more improbable and beyond Alex's means than, say, a rapist with the exact same name, location and birth date being Fred O'Malley. I find it absolutely hilarious that Fred, Craig Cobb, and all of their allies were so sure of James Bowery's mathematical deduction that Donnie is some Mark Pitcavage character, while on the same token, these people refuse to believe Stanley Edward Diggs is in fact the Stanley Edward Diggs who brutally raped and battered a woman in Louisiana in 1986. It takes a cursory look and layman's understanding of mathematics to discover that Bowery's deduction is much more far-fetched than is the Diggs case, but they refuse to believe it is the same person.

Like Alex said earlier, it isn't about principle, it is about appearances. Well, it seems that Fred and co. have neither.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #173
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

On a more serious note, George Lincoln Rockwell described a type we see in WN today, and talked about how useless and destructive they are. This type defines WN by its own views, and anyone departing from those views thereby proves he is an anti. This form of bad reasoning is extremely common. Fred is a perfect example of this type.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #174
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
It is inconceivable to believe that Alex would be arsed to make a few thousand profiles on his own forum. This has been done on others, such as Lindstedt's cesspool, but his kind of forum is microscopic compared to VNN.
The bigger point is not the superficial factual failure on my critics' part, it's the larger failure - they can't perceive my type. I've been the same type in WN for nearly fifteen years. You can infer from my actions I don't do the type of things they're saying. It's a very different type of character that does that. That's what's so double-dumb about what they're saying. There are people who fit their description, but I'm not one of them. In fact, several of them are. It's like the supposed French saying: you only look under the bed you hide under. Because they enjoy the cloak and dagger of multiple personas, they assume everyone else does too - even when ALL evidence shows otherwise. Like I say, they're refried dumb.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #175
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,633
Jimmy Marr
Default Hindsight is 20-20

I'm disappointed with myself for not being more aggressive against Diggs when he was around here. I had a low opinion of him from the get-go. In fact, he is emblematic in my recollection of my reluctance to even register as a commenter on this site. That was back when he was using that stupid Gorilla face avatar and the byline Southern Guerilla.

After being here a while, I got to where I'd give a him a hard time, but always under the guise of humor, and often deleting mocking comments I'd made. I felt bad for the guy. Donnie would routinely run circles around him that made me laugh, but the fact that Fred could never figure out the extent to which he was overmatched seemed truly pathetic.

Leonard is the only one I remember who consistently displayed the character and intellectual rigor to go directly after O'Malley, or Akins either, on a straight up factual/logical basis. My hat remains off to him.

Alex was, of course, ever true to his principles, but this case raises suspicions that the principles themselves may be unduly dependent on the salience of marketplace economics.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think Dirt Bag Diggs should have been kicked out of here a long time ago, and no one in their right mind should ever have followed him when, at long last, he was.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #176
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I'm disappointed with myself for not being more aggressive against Diggs when he was around here. I had a low opinion of him from the get-go. In fact, he is emblematic in my recollection of my reluctance to even register as a commenter on this site. That was back when he was using that stupid Gorilla face avatar and the byline Southern Guerilla.
Eh, it's on me. I let him run a little too long. I prefer to err on the hopeful side because that's what we're here for, and after all, sometimes people can be brought around. I gave Fred good counsel re Donnie and Leonard and HAARP. He finally at least shut up about HAARP, but kept up with the baseless accusation against anyone who crossed him. My record with paranoids is perfect failure. They can't be talked out it. All one can do is keep them from spreading their infection.

Quote:
After being here a while, I got to where I'd give a him a hard time, but always under the guise of humor, and often deleting mocking comments I'd made. I felt bad for the guy. Donnie would routinely run circles around him that made me laugh, but the fact that Fred could never figure out the extent to which he was overmatched seemed truly pathetic.
Dumb people don't know they're dumb, and paranoid people don't know they're paranoid. These people have perfect faith in their ability to spot jews from photographs, spot fake personas, spot different writing styles - they're idiots. You can't tell them they're wrong, and no amount of proof they're wrong has any effect. In short, they're nuts and cranks. Then you've got some who are simply bad eggs. They're criminals, they're congenital liars, they enjoy making trouble. All these must be banned.

Quote:
Leonard is the only one I remember who consistently displayed the character and intellectual rigor to go directly after O'Malley, or Akins either, on a straight up factual/logical basis. My hat remains off to him.

Alex was, of course, ever true to his principles, but this case raises suspicions that the principles themselves may be unduly dependent on the salience of marketplace economics.
Hey...in my defense...Fred checks were the only good thing about him. It wasn't like anyone believed what he was saying. It just got to be too much, his endless baseless accusations and skirting the rules. He was disruptive.

But I do try to bring people around. That's part of the 'job,' as it were. For all of us. Only certain people can be reclaimed, some are hopeless.

Quote:
With the benefit of hindsight, I think Dirt Bag Diggs should have been kicked out of here a long time ago, and no one in their right mind should ever have followed him when, at long last, he was.
I maintain, and no Southerner ever disagrees, maybe they wrongly fear being banned, that WN comes from the South, and the South has a considerably higher tolerance for niggerlike shitbag behavior. They just see it as aw shucks, that just ol' Fred. You know how he gets. One comes to realize - the Southern prole man doesn't know how to act. No more than a nigger does. Not true of all of them, but true of a hell of lot of them.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #177
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Hey...in my defense...Fred checks were the only good thing about him. It wasn't like anyone believed what he was saying. It just got to be too much, his endless baseless accusations and skirting the rules. He was disruptive.
Please tell me you cashed one of those checks in the morning and went home and banned ferd that afternoon.
That would be rich.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #178
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 44,670
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Please tell me you cashed one of those checks in the morning and went home and banned ferd that afternoon.
That would be rich.
Funny, that actually happened with Armstrong. I looked at it as a very small payment for a huge amount of irritation.

In the end, it's not worth it. People think they can buy you for a very small amount. Or not exactly buy you, but buy your time. I'm not here to gossip. Not here for personal reasons. If some interaction happens, great. I like dealing with people who are successful in their private lives, and who have some self control. People with actual knowledge, who can broaden all of our understandings of things. Donations are one aspect of things, but they don't make up for troublemaking. They don't buy you an exception from the rules. And even if one bends the rules a bit, one sees exactly why one should NOT do that.

And one gets accused endlessly of being a hypocrite. YOU try doing this! Try helping people in just the right way, try correcting them or warning them or encouraging them - it's very difficult. I'm not naturally gifted at it, either. As always, IRONY dominates things. I got into writing because I could do it myself, make it perfect, put the words in order to produce exactly the effect I intended. Which was to make me chuckle, and say to myself, yeah, that's good. And I know what's good. So external approval is nice and awesome but it doesn't mean anything because I know more about what I'm doing, and the line it's in than, well, pretty much anybody. Say that's arrogant, but it's not really. But of course, I'm not writing about myself and my life to 'express myself' like idiots, I'm writing abou the world, to explain things to people and get them to laugh and see what's wrong. And a lot of people see things the way I do. And a lot can be brought around. What better thing to do with my life? I don't know. Writing, or making lines, is the one thing that has sustained my interest over my entire life. Not many other things I'm really interested in. But the irony is, you get into doing a forum, you end up doing exactly what I don't really like and I've always tried to get away from - managing other people. I have to set the rules. I don't want to play kindergarten cop. I don't get off on exercising power over people the way MANY even MOST do. it doesn't matter. I have to play kindergarten cop. I'm dragged against myself to have to do stuff I don't want to do and am not naturally good at - but that's part of actual involvement, actual politics. If no one else is doing what needs to be done, and I can, then I must. It comes at a cost, and I'm not mature enough not to vent my irritation, often. But tough shit for me, that's just how it is.

This is a white-hot time to start a political party for whites only. No one will do it. I won't do it until I can commit 100%. Which means having what I think is enough bodily energy to handle it.

All this stuff is related and interrelated. We get along the best we can. I explain why we need rules, what they are, and what happens if they're broken. I'm not chasing or threatening, VNNF has an agenda, and that's what will be pursued here. I believe the agenda is good for whites. I believe our approach is the only effective white political line to take. And I will defend that against anyone, and in-fight with anyone I think is wrong, as I have. Let the clowns come after me, doesn't matter.

In fact, I feel this strongly. If you're going to post at Fred the Rapist's forum, don't post here. I'm not saying i'm running back and forth and checking, nor that I want people notifying me, I DON'T, but if it comes up, yeah, I think I will ban you. If you think it's cool that Fred rapes women, I don't want you here. If you think you can gloss over his rape by pretending the facts aren't in, or it's a matter of he-said she-said, I also don't want you here.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #179
Kelley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 791
Kelley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
You keep saying IF. Why is that?

There is a code you follow and practice every day of your life in order to be able say and be true that you are what you say you are. Most of you think having a gun and make some videos with one that automatically make you who you claim to be. Or hate jews or hate muslims. It does not work this way fat guy from montana.

It smells like shit and it look like one, then it is just that. .

NO IF ABOUT IT.

This PC attitude many of you get and the inability of many of you to never be clear cut but always use this IF in your lives as the starting point of your thinking, is what have all americans wondering around, like blind kittens most of the time.

Rules and the code of honor to be able to claim you are WNs can never be broken and is no lenience, to the ones who break the rules and the unwritten laws of our race.
Catch up brother. I said IF, because all I had to go on was a single link, and the words of many people that would happily spread the same stuff as rumors about pretty much anyone else. I trust very few WNs... no matter where they post or who they are.

However, like I told Mr. AA... if he really believes it... that is good enough for me. I do trust him.

Last edited by Kelley; August 31st, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
 
Old August 31st, 2013 #180
HardHawk
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: a LAND that never been occupied
Posts: 1,933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

In fact, I feel this strongly. If you're going to post at Fred the Rapist's forum, don't post here. I'm not saying i'm running back and forth and checking, nor that I want people notifying me, I DON'T, but if it comes up, yeah, I think I will ban you. If you think it's cool that Fred rapes women, I don't want you here. If you think you can gloss over his rape by pretending the facts aren't in, or it's a matter of he-said she-said, I also don't want you here.
Words written from a man who has his heart on the right place.

I tip my hat to you man.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.
Page generated in 0.22743 seconds.