VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2013 #1
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred
Default Christians deserve to be destroyed by "Islamization of Europe" Says Rabbi

Jews are such a wonderful people.
There are Christians who are so weak that they believe this. They love and worship Jews. No matter what.

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/11/islam...d-thing-rabbi/
Posted by EU Times on Nov 13th, 2012 // 8 Comments

Jews should “rejoice” at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity in favor of Islam as “punishment” for its “wickedness” and “corruption,” a leading Israeli settler rabbi has announced.

According to a report on YNet news, the well-known rabbi Baruch Efrati, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat, made the remarks on a Jewish website in response to a question about the Islamification of Europe.

“Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there,” Efrati said.

“We will never forgive Europe’s Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity.

“And now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won’t be able to atone for,” he said.

“With the help of God, the gentiles there will adopt a healthier life with a lot of modesty and integrity, and not like the hypocritical Christianity which appears pure but is fundamentally corrupt,” the rabbi added.

“Even if we are in a major war with the region’s Arabs over the Land of Israel, Islam is still much better as a gentile culture than Christianity,” rabbi Efrati concluded.

The outburst by the Yeshiva head illustrates two important points: firstly, that Zionist hatred of Europe is so great that they would rather see Europe overrun by Islam, the Zionist’s mortal enemy, than see it survive and preserve its own identity; and secondly, it underlines the true nature of Zionism and media control.

Imagine if a Christian priest anywhere announced that “Judaism is fundamentally corrupt, wicked and that Israel deserved to be overrun by Muslims.”

The media would leap on such a priest and he would be hounded out of their work and society in general.

Yet a leading rabbi can make such remarks and not only attract zero media attention, but be nurtured and protected by the Jewish state.

Rabbi Baruch Efrati, a radical Zionist occupier and oppressor of the Palestinian people reveals to us the real feelings of Zionists everywhere. Their utmost enemy is not Muslims or Arabs, it is the European, Christian people of the West.

Last edited by Fred; September 20th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

Old September 20th, 2013 #2
Samuel Hund
Banned

Great insight in the jewish thinking about it. I always asked myself why jews would want to replace europeans by muslisms. so there it is.

I still don't think the rabbi is being completely honest.
He should say: ''white people are too strong when they are united under nationalism, If jews want to achieve their goal we have to exterminate the whites. Muslism are not as capable as whites, so its a good thing they are invading europe''
Although he pretty much said it when he pointed that ''muslism are better gentiles''

He is also using words in a deceiving way. When he says that ''christian mistreated jews'' he is trying to make the impression that jews behave well and didn't deserve the treatment. While he knows pretty well that what happened was that jews couldn't get away with their perversion in europe because europeans were smart enough to realize it.

Old September 21st, 2013 #3
White Winger

White Winger

Don't tell me that the jews and muslims - the ages old enemies - haven't been secretly conspiring together, to destroy Us - the old "My-enemy-is-my-friend-if-he-helps-me-kill-my-enemy" idea....and long before the 20th Century.

Old September 21st, 2013 #4
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

These are the kind of people these Christian neo cons tell us we have some moral duty to protect, even if that means sending our young people into yet another war. Someone should post this article on some neo con site like free republic.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 21st, 2013 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Tintin

The story in the OP and the one linked below, need to considered together. Considering they both appeared today. Both conclude that Europe is being invaded by muslims. One claims muslims are going to destroy Europe which is good for the jew, the other that Europe and the muslims are coming together destroy the jew.

The jew never stops whining about itself. Its all about the jew.

200 million Europeans view Israel as a 'Nazi State'!

One thing is clear, the jew knows that the Europe is being invaded and it is not going to end well for somebody.

Last edited by Tintin; September 21st, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

Thread