Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2013 #1
Elliot Richards
Banned

Default To all the Christian haters on here.

I see it's called Christ insanity on here.

I am not a Christian BTW.

Well first up I don't know about the USA but I assume it's pretty much the same as here. When it comes to women the religious ones seem to be the only ones with morals. Kind and against crap like abortion. They also want children and respect men. Non religious women seem to be the opposite of this.

The middle eastern peoples religion of Islam is intense yes but thanks to their religion they are all Jewish aware which makes it very hard for Jews to operate there. If you removed Islam then the Jews could personally take over and destroy the middle eastern countries because without being Jewish aware they would end up complacent with having Jews as their leaders and bankers just like we are now.

Segregation isn't exactly the best way to stand strong. Destroying Christianity segregated white people from each other and feminism segregated men and women. The more and more we divide ourselves into smaller and smaller groups the less chance we have. That is what the Jews want.
Also the destruction of Christianity also helped decrease the white birth rate since women stopped caring about the bible and morals and creating families.

They just aborted and had sex out of marriage and just wanted to be a feminist career woman.

And before I get accused of being a bible nutter. I actually am not religious. It's just that I see there are a lot of advantages for a race to have a common religion.

Old December 8th, 2013 #2
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
I see it's called Christ insanity on here.

I am not a Christian BTW.

Well first up I don't know about the USA but I assume it's pretty much the same as here. When it comes to women the religious ones seem to be the only ones with morals. Kind and against crap like abortion. They also want children and respect men. Non religious women seem to be the opposite of this.

The middle eastern peoples religion of Islam is intense yes but thanks to their religion they are all Jewish aware which makes it very hard for Jews to operate there. If you removed Islam then the Jews could personally take over and destroy the middle eastern countries because without being Jewish aware they would end up complacent with having Jews as their leaders and bankers just like we are now.

Segregation isn't exactly the best way to stand strong. Destroying Christianity segregated white people from each other and feminism segregated men and women. The more and more we divide ourselves into smaller and smaller groups the less chance we have. That is what the Jews want.
Also the destruction of Christianity also helped decrease the white birth rate since women stopped caring about the bible and morals and creating families.

They just aborted and had sex out of marriage and just wanted to be a feminist career woman.

And before I get accused of being a bible nutter. I actually am not religious. It's just that I see there are a lot of advantages for a race to have a common religion.
Good post. You understand that religion can either be a force for good or evil. It all depends on what its message is.

BTW, where in the world are you? Your name tells me its somewhere in the Anglosphere.

Alex has a "No Christians Allowed" policy here btw. It's probably the only point with which he agrees with the kikes.

Old December 8th, 2013 #3
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Good post. You understand that religion can either be a force for good or evil. It all depends on what its message is.

BTW, where in the world are you? Your name tells me its somewhere in the Anglosphere.

Alex has a "No Christians Allowed" policy here btw. It's probably the only point with which he agrees with the kikes.
Roy, you are not supposed to say "good post". The intent of the post is to troll the forum.

Old December 8th, 2013 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Alex has a "No Christians Allowed" policy here btw.
Linder has no such policy that I'm aware of.
X-tards are as free to post as anyone else so long as they observe a very few simple rules applicable to all.
Heer the under-brained receive no accustomed dispensation.

Old December 8th, 2013 #5
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Roy, you are not supposed to say "good post". The intent of the post is to troll the forum.
Then his trolling failed. Trolls are supposed to annoy, he didn't annoy me.

Besides, if he really feels the way he claims, then it's not trolling, it's just voicing an opposing viewpoint sincerely.

BTW, I like your posts on The Phora. When SF gets too banal, and is only opinions not backed up with facts, I have to go to The Phora to see some reasoned arguments.

Edit: He's banned anyway.

Old December 8th, 2013 #6
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Linder has no such policy that I'm aware of.
X-tards are as free to post as anyone else so long as they observe a very few simple rules applicable to all.
Heer the under-brained receive no accustomed dispensation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Christ-insanity, the jebus cult. Whatever you call it, it's the worst thing that ever happened to the white race. Too many reasons to cover in one sitting. One is:

- it encourages whites to think it a heroic thing to sacrifice themselves

- and particularly to sacrifice themselves for a bunch of dummies

In SAT form:

God : man

as

white man : niggers

Jebus, a god in human form, sacrificed himself to save the human race. Me, a white human, will sacrifice myself to save the mudden races.

In his heart, every white man knows the niggers are not our equal. There are a few exceptions, but they're just that: exceptions. Niggers are manifestly our inferiors. We've tried helping them every which way: talking to them, giving them endless pools of money, making them noble fictional characters in our ostensibly non-fiction reporting.

None of it has worked.

There's only one thing left to do.

Mix ourselves with them in the most literal way possible. If our money, our love and our lying won't do it, then...give them our genes. Out of nothing more than pure love. Just as Jesus did. He didn't have to do it. He did it out of God's love. We can follow his example. Sure, we could live happy lives in an all-white middle-class world. But that's not hard enough. We must follow our Savior and immerse ourselves in the destructive element. In order to save it. By mixing our genes with negros. Or approving our children's doing so. We will save them. And prove we are truly christlike ourselves.

Is this not the psychology at work in all too many whites, whether they understand it or not?

One of my favorite sayings is, the fool you flatter is the fool you become. Take greatest care in what you admire, what you ape, what you subsidize. You may find yourself beginning to look awfully like it.

I don't aspire to emulate the disgusting jewish science fiction character jebus. Being a man is enough for me.

I think that as of 2013, we will no longer allow christians to sign up at VNNForum. If they truly have WN sentiment, they need to be working on their churches, not bothering us here. I will grandfather existing cultists, since they signed up under different rules.

Of course, the non-Southern minority here capable of paying attention might say, alert to inconsistency, don't you make a big point of allowing anyone who follows the rules to post, since, as you say, correctly, you cannot verify who is white/non-white/fag/whatever?

I respond, that is correct. We will have to rely on christ cultists not breaking the ninth commandment. I won't deny I feel as good about that as I would crossing one of those third-world rope bridges over a rushing river, but, you know, that's how it's gotta be. I don't care enough to track problems to their lair, just to lop off such problem-people as stick their heads above our carefully considered rules.

So that will be the new rule, as of 2013. No christians at VNNForum. You're not welcome here. If you have any White sentiment, your job is changing your church, not special-pleading for your science-fiction hero among White men.

Merry Christmas, everybody!
In case you missed it.

Old December 8th, 2013 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
No christians at VNNForum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
In case you missed it.
Apparently I did. But then how do you explain Heather Blue? She's not been banned.
(nor am I advocating it. Jus' sayin'.)

Old December 8th, 2013 #8
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

SUNOFSPARTA

There are way too many "Christian infected" white people for White Nationalist to ignore. Generally they can be "fixed" with some effort. Most WN's came from the Christian tide pools and have had to learn the ropes for themselves the hard way. JC and the boys ain't gonna save your white ass , so you better get it in gear to save yourself.

Christians use to be viewed as almost harmless and benign(particularly the white ones) , but the evidence is in- from the last 2000 years; that these crazy bastards have been turning the other fucking cheek way way too much; and allowing the rest of us to get tripled fucked in the process.

The old Christians were basic segregationist; and executed offenders without remorse, which I see as justified for survival. The new Christians are ready and willing to bend over and take one from the niggers ,which then tells the niggers we're all the same kind of ass wipe fools as the god damn Christians.

Old December 8th, 2013 #9
Nate Richards

Nate Richards

Quote:
Then his trolling failed. Trolls are supposed to annoy, he didn't annoy me.
Managed to annoy me a little, but not how he meant to. I think it was the 6th grade book report style that came closest to making me wish I had my own BAN button.

Old December 8th, 2013 #10
Crowe

Crowe

I used to have a more neutral view toward Christians, but I realized that most of the division is coming from their side of the fence, because they're the ones who refuse to make any compromises. Most of them seem more worried about religion than racial issues, and they openly admit they put their religion before racial survival, so there really is no compromising with this group. If they truly believe that then me and them have absolutely nothing in common.

I wouldn't even trust a Christian to cover my 6. I worry that they might hesitate to pull the trigger over some quirky religious beliefs. The last thing we need are soldiers who are going to stop and ponder about WWJD - because if that happens then we're defeated before a single shot is even fired. They simply cannot be trusted, because they will always have ulterior motives. And the same way that Jews are, Christians will also be the "Nation within a Nation". And that would put them in direct conflict with a Nationalist government.

I have never heard a Pagan or Heathen tell me they put their religion over racial survival. So this is the reason that I don't target them with the same animosity as I do Christians, who I believe are not willing to compromise at all. If Christians ask for too much rope, then I'll make sure they get just enough to go hang themselves from a tall oak tree.

If Christianity as it is currently, existed under the 3rd Reich, it would have absolutely been stamped out. I don't have any doubts about that. Hitler insisted that the Churches stick to only religious matters, and stay out of matters of state. And that was the compromise that Hitler made to allow Christianity to exist in Germany, and most of them submitted, and the ones who didn't ended up in camps with Jews and queers where they belonged.

Last edited by Crowe; December 8th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

Thread