VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2014 #1241
Ian Smith son

Ian Smith son
Default Grandmother beaten after standing up to would-be carjackers

Grandmother beaten after standing up to would-be carjackers
INDIANAPOLIS (Dec. 8, 2014)– An Indianapolis grandmother is recovering from serious facial injures after she says she refused to give in to three young men who tried to steal her van Sunday night.

Kay Kise, 67, says she had just arrived outside her home in the 200 block of North Randolph Street around 8 p.m. She had been doing some Christmas shopping and was just getting out of her van when three black males, about 16 years old, approached her. One of the teens asked her for directions to Hendricks House. After she gave him directions, he pulled a gun on her“And the next thing I know, he’s got a gun right in my face,” Kise told FOX59. “And he’s telling me, ‘Give me the keys to that van.'” Her reaction was instinct.“I said, ‘You’re not getting my van’ and I slapped that gun to the side,” Kise said.

The next moment, the teen suspect bashed Kise in the side of her head, knocking her dizzy. She had fallen back into her van with the sliding back door still open. The next thing she knew, she was sitting in the back seat. Her head was throbbing and starting to bleed and swell. But, she was still holding her keys. “I wasn’t about to let no young punk take my car,” Kise said. Kise’s 13-year-old neighbor heard the sounds of the scuffle and looked outside.

“I looked down there, and I saw that her face was swollen and bleeding,”
the teen said. “I was scared, and I ran upstairs and was like ‘Ms. Kay is hurt mom, Ms. Kay is hurt!'” The yelling apparently scared the suspects away. They took off running down the street.

“I think they’re cowards,” said close family friend Tara Spalding. “For three young guys to beat up on a 67-year-old woman.”
Kise had to spend Sunday night at Eskenazi Hospital. She’s not sure how many times she was hit, but she has several facial fractures, bleeding on her brain and her left eye is swollen shut. She will require follow-up appointments for treatment. Still, she doesn’t regret her decision to say “no” to the would-be carjackers.

“I know it’s just a vehicle, but it’s the only thing I’ve got,” Kise said. “And I don’t have no money to buy another one with. So they weren’t going to take it from me.” Kise’s granddaughter hopes the teenage suspects will think about what they’ve done, and turn themselves in to police.

“If you’re out here, and if you’re watching this,” she told FOX59, “I just wanted you to think of it being your mom, or your grandma, or your aunt, or your sister. Laying up in the hospital like that.”Kise wanted to tell her story to remind her neighbors to always be on the lookout for danger.“I just hope, dear Lord, that he won’t let these kids do it to nobody else,” Kise said.

http://fox59.com/2014/12/08/grandmot...be-carjackers/

Old December 11th, 2014 #1242
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Should race be a factor in how the media reports crime?
By Kyle Rogers, Originally published on Examiner.com

Ever notice that the media is pushing a political agenda? Certain minor events are reported endlessly while some major events are ignored. It all depends on the political agenda of the news outlet. It is no secret that the agenda is usually a left-wing one.

This agenda is especially pronounced when it comes to crime. The media does not like to report black crime. Even when an at large suspect posed an immediate danger to the public, the media would rather ignore it.

I’ve written about this issue for years online. I got a big break in 2007. The LA Times issued an official online statement admitting that it was standard practice in the newspaper industry to censor of the race of minority crime perpetrators.

In the past year, a multitude of media bosses have publicly confessed to censoring black crime. Some of them proudly confess, and say that the censorship is for the public’s benefit. Some of them even call critics “racists” for asking for accurate news coverage.

All of these “media elites” place political correctness far above public safety. For the past year, I’ve been collecting news articles on the subject. Here are my complete findings.

The TV Show COPS

John Langley, creator and producer of the TV show COPS bragged to conservative columnist Ben Shapiro that he censors black crime.

Langley states “What irritates me sometime is critics still watch something and say ‘oh look they misrepresent people of color.’ That’s absolutely not true. Au contraire. I show more white people than statistically what the truth is in terms of street crime. If you look at the prisons it’s 60-something percent people of color, and 30-something percent of white people. If you look at COPS it’s 60 percent white and 40 percent, it’s just the reverse. And I do that intentionally, because I don’t want to contribute to negative stereotypes.”

Langley boldly admits to censoring black crime for political reasons.

Associated Press

Tom Kent, deputy managing editor for standards and production at The Associated Press recently admitted that the AP censors black crime.

Last March Kent said that race is not usually mentioned unless it is a “hate crime.” As you know, the media rarely declares black on white crime to be a “hate crime.” Only the extremely rare white on black crimes are ever considered a “hate crime” in the media.

Kent said that if the police are looking for an at large suspect they may mention race. However, Kent stated “but once a person is captured, it probably would not be germane to the story.”

In other words, unless the perp is white or the police specifically ask for it, the AP censors the race of black crime perpetrators.

New York Times

Philip Corbett, associate managing editor of the New York Times recently confessed to censoring black crime.

Last March, 18 black males aged 16-27 were arrested for allegedly gang raping an 11 year old Mexican girl in Cleveland, Texas. The radical New Black Panther Party actually held a rally at an all black church demanding the release of the perpetrators. Over one hundred local blacks attended the rally.

The New York Times ran an article that critics say blamed the victim and her family. It also expressed shock that members of the public were supported the accused perps.

However the Times completely censored the fact that the perpetrators are black. The newspapers also portrayed those who were supporting the perps as “Texans.”

There was a backlash against the New York Times for their insulting coverage.

The New York Times published a follow-up admitting their first piece “lacked balance.”

Philip Corbett, however, defending censoring the race of the perpetrators. He said that mentioning the race of a crime perpetrator does “not really providing any useful information and it could be sort of boiler plate.”

By “boiler plate,” Corbett means that it would be politically incorrect to inform the public the truth about crime in America. He feels that political correctness is more important than public safety.

Chicago Tribune

Last June Chicago Tribune senior vice president and editor Gerould Kern admitted the newspaper censors black crime in a rather nasty response to his critics.

Kern stated, “we guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion because of the color of their skin.”

His admission of guilt came after a series of brutal racially motivated mob attacks against white people in Chicago. The Chicago Tribune censored the race of the perpetrators and concealed the nature of the attacks.

When critics attacked the Tribune for their coverage, Kern proudly boasted of the papers’ censorship and personally insulted the white victims. He ranted, “there is no evidence to suggest that the victims were singled out because of their race.”

Following the diatribe by Chicago Tribune Editor Kern, Chicago Tribune opinion page writer Steve Chapman, who calls himself “a minority of one,” stated the same thing and defended the practice.

Chapman, who is on the far left, states “It’s the newspaper’s sound general policy not to mention race in a story, whether about crime or anything else.” Chapman then got very nasty in his diatribe defending censorship. He states that people who advocate accurate reporting of crime stories “fear or dislike blacks.”

Chapman also decided to take a jab at the innocent white victims of black mob violence in Chicago. He claimed the race of the perpetrators was not relevant. Then he said stated “what good would it do to trumpet the skin color of the thugs? So pedestrians on Michigan Avenue can run away when they see two or more African-Americans?”

Obviously Chapman would rather see more innocent white people attacked than report the news accurately.

Washington Post

In August of 2010 the Washington Post Ombudsman Andrew Alexander stated that the paper censored race. He said that Weekend News Editor Robert E. Pierre supported the censorship.

The Post came under criticism by readings for censoring black mob violence on the local metro system.

Alexander whined, “The Post should always be sensitive to overplaying stories, especially if race is involved.” Keep in mind that Alexander is talking about a story that the Post was criticized for downplaying, not overplaying.

Pierre attacked critics of the paper’s coverage as “racial insensitive.”

LA Times

The LA Times was the first newspaper I ever noticed openly admitting to racial censorship. This was back in 2007. The paper made an online database of homicides. They offered a sort of apology for including the races of the perpetrators. They stated that it was normally their policy to censor this information.

On June 6, 2007 the LA Times made this official statement. “Racial information was once routinely included in news stories about crimes, but in recent decades, newspapers and other media outlets stopped mentioning suspects’ or victims’ race or ethnicity because of public criticism. Newspapers came to embrace the idea that such information is irrelevant to the reporting of crimes, and may unfairly stigmatize racial groups.”

By “public criticism,” they are referring to bullying by radical racial groups like the NAACP.

Old December 11th, 2014 #1243
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Negro Arrested for Murder of Thomas County Woman

December 11, 2014

THOMASVILLE, GA (WTXL) - The Thomas County Sheriffs Office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have arrested someone for the May 2014 murder of Sharlene Steadman.

On Wednesday, the sheriffs office, along with GBI, secured arrest warrants for Wade Jackson for murder, armed robbery, aggravated assault, and burglary. This is related to the death of Sharlene Steadman.

The GBI says that in May, Steadman was found dead from blunt force trauma., and that they now have enough probable cause to effect the arrest warrants for Jackson.

According to officers, Jackson currently has violated his parole and is being held at a state prison facility. ..

http://www.wtxl.com/news/man-arreste...072d91d08.html

Old December 11th, 2014 #1244
MikeSmith

MikeSmith

Rio man is arrested for stabbing woman to death… and calmly confesses to another FORTY-ONE murders in nine-year rampage, making him one of history's most prolific known serial killers

By MATT ROPER IN BRAZIL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:36 EST, 11 December 2014 | UPDATED: 13:28 EST, 11 December 2014

A Brazilian man nigger arrested for stabbing a woman to death calmly confessed to murdering another 41 people - putting him among history's most prolific serial killers, it was reported today.

Sailson Jose das Gracas, 26, told police in Rio de Janeiro he would go out 'on the hunt' for white women after studying each victims for up to a month.

In an unreported reign of terror spanning nine years, Gracas claims to have murdered 37 women, two men and one two-year-old child in the outlying area of Rio de Janeiro known as Baixada Fluminense.

He told police: 'I would watch the victim, study her. I would wait a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I would get to know where she lived, how her family were, if she passed by on the street, I would watch, have a look at her house, studying her.

'In the early hours of the morning, I'd get through a gap in her house, really easily, and take advantage.'

In an interview in front of TV cameras at the police station in Nova Iguacu, Garcas said he found pleasure in seeing the life drain out of the women he murdered.

He said: 'I would stop in the bakery, or in a square, reading a newspaper. I would look at a woman and say to myself, "it's that one".

'I would follow her to her house, but I never raped anyone. Women for me has to be white, not black, because of my colour. '

I got pleasure from them fighting, screaming and scratching me. I thought that I was crazy, sometimes normal.'

Chillingly, Garcas admitted he had become 'addicted' to murder.

'The first woman I killed I strangled with my hands. I felt pleasure, I liked it. I felt a very strong desire. I've already killed 38 women, I'm addicted,' he said.

He also told camera he was eleven when he lost his father, who was electrocuted during an accident at work.

He said: 'It marked me a lot. But that wasn't the reason why I committed these crimes.'

Marcelo Machado, the Rio police chief investigating the supposed serial killer, said Sailson found pleasure in stragulating his victims, and masturbated after his murders.

He said: 'On occasions, he killed his victims and masturbated on seeing them with their eyes open.'

Police chief Pedro Henrique Medina, from the Baixada Fluminense Homicide Division, said Gracas voluntarily confessed to the murders have being caught in the act of murdering his latest victim.

He said he believed his testimony because only the author of the crimes could recall them in so much detail.

He said: 'His desire to kill was for women, and he didn't kill black women, just white. He followed the victim, studied her step by step until he managed to commit the crime.'

Gracas was arrested after stabbing to death a 26-year-old woman identified as Fatima Miranda, in her home in the town of Nova Iguaçu, Greater Rio de Janeiro.

During the investigation into her death, police officers arrested Gracas and two other people, Cleusa Blabina and Jose Messias, who were with Ms Miranda on the night of her death.

The three were arrested after giving contradictory versions of what happened when questioned by police.

After they were taken to the police station, Gracas admitted that he had been paid by the other two accomplices to murder Ms Miranda.

He also admitted killing two men for money, and then detailed the dozens of other women he had murdered for his own pleasure in his serial killing spree.

Gracas claimed commiting murder would help him 'calm down'.

He said: 'When I didn't do it, I'd become nervous, I'd pace up and down inside the house. And when I'd done it I'd become calmer. I'd do a victim, and I could stay two months without doing it, or three. I'd stay fine, I'd just be thinking of that one that I'd killed. Then I'd go out on the hunt.

'I didn't kill worrying about going to jail. I did everything well, it's because I really like it doing it. I was most concerned with fingerprints, or if the place had a camera. I wouldn't take any documents with me so I wouldn't leave any clues for the police.'

During his testimony Gracas also confessed to killing a two-year-old child because he was afraid her cries might wake up neighbours after he had killed her mother. He said his taste for murder began as a teenager.

He said: 'I started to steal small things, do small robberies. And as I grew up I started having other thoughts. My thinking started to change, understand? From robbing, I started to think about killing. Aged 15, I stole handbags. After that, aged 17, I killed the first person.'

It gave me that adreneline rush, the first woman. And I thought about jail. Will I get caught? The things flowed well. So I started thinking about doing it more and more. And I liked it and started to get used to it.'

Chillingly, Gracas claimed he did not regret any of the murders.

He said: 'I have no regrets, no. For me what I did is done. I wouldn't change anything, I don't regret anything. If I leave prison in 10, 15 or 20 years, I'll start doing the same thing again. It's my will, there's no other way. I leave, choose my 'women', the women I like to choose, and if I think that it has to be, it will.'

According to police records, Sailson was arrested twice in 2007 for robbery and theft, carrying illegal firearms in February 2010 and theft again in February this year. But his murders remained undiscovered until today.

Police have now launched an investigation into Gracas' claims and are calling on families of murder victims over the last nine years to get in touch.

Gracas spent last night in a police cell and will be transferred to a maximum security jail in Rio de Janeiro today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-killers.html

Old December 11th, 2014 #1245
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Has anyone ever read of a cb committing suicide with her newborn apish shitlet?

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ling_them_both

Old December 11th, 2014 #1246
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

[IMG][/IMG]

http://t.co/PYee6fGVkX

http://t.co/H60NWwHB55

Old December 11th, 2014 #1247
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

http://t.co/h0T2skB40a

Old December 12th, 2014 #1248
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Testimony begins for negro charged in July 2010 homicide of Midland resident Jessica Callan

December 11, 2014

SAGINAW, MI — Testimony has begun against Birl L. Hill, the Saginaw man charged in the 2010 shooting death of Midland resident 23-year-old Jessica Callan.

Callan's body was found the morning of July 11 at Mount Olivet Cemetery, 3440 S. Washington in Spaulding Township, lying face down partly on the side of an asphalt road in the cemetery.............

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...man_charg.html

Old December 12th, 2014 #1249
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Black man Repeatedly Smashes Face of Woman. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-attack.html

Old December 12th, 2014 #1250
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Mohammed Rafiq, 80, guilty of masterminding acid revenge attack on his teenage ex-lover
http://bbc.in/1x9Obdp

Old December 12th, 2014 #1251
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Raw Interview: negro killer Michael Holloway

victim Stacy Flowers Dodson

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.as...8&nav=0RZFBwnZ

Old December 12th, 2014 #1252
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Negro's conviction in 1998 beating death of Deborah Boothby in Covert upheld by appeals court

August 09, 2013

PAW PAW, MI – A man’s conviction in the 1998 slaying of Deborah Boothby, who was beaten, run over and left on the side of Blue Star Highwayin Van Buren County, has been upheld by the Michigan Court of Appeals.

Ed D. Foster, 43, is serving a mandatory life sentence without the chance of parole for first-degree murder in the April 26, 1998, killing of Boothby.

Court testimony showed that Boothby was involved in an altercation with Foster, Scottie Shaver, Shevolier Gill and Ivory Shaver before she was beaten in the parking lot of a Covert nightclub.

She was then taken to a nearby park where she was beaten again before being returned to the club where two cars ran over her to make Boothby’s death look like an accident.

Boothby’s slaying went unsolved for 12 years before an investigation by Michigan State Police led to charges against Foster, Gill, the Shavers and Adrienne Burnette.......

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...98_beatin.html

Deborah Boothby Was Beaten to Death While 100 Watched

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/..._in_1998_m.php

Old December 12th, 2014 #1253
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Hung jury may lead to third trial in killing of Genesee County sheriff's deputy's sister

December 09, 2014

FLINT, MI -- A Flint man will face a third trial on charges he strangled the sister of a Genesee County sheriff deputy's to death after jurors were unable to return a verdict following five days of deliberations.

Genesee Circuit Judge Archie Hayman declared a mistrial because of a hung jury Tuesday, Dec. 9, in the retrial of 30-year-old Lorenzo D. Relerford Jr. in the death of Jeanne Hank.

Hank, 47, was found dead by her father in her Grand Blanc townhouse on March 10, 2011.

Jurors convicted Relerford in March 2012 of first-degree felony murder, armed robbery and unlawfully driving away an automobile in Hank's death. Hayman sentenced him to serve life in prison.

But the Michigan Court of Appeals overturned his conviction in November 2013 after it ruled Relerford's right to a fair trial was violated when jurors saw his leg shackles during trial.
Relerford's retrial began with jury selection Oct. 29 and lasted 11 days. Jurors began deliberations Dec. 2.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said he was frustrated with the jury's inability to return a unanimous verdict.

"The first jury returned a guilty verdict fairly quickly," Leyton said. "The evidence in this trial was exactly the same. So, we're at a loss as to what the hangup was."

Leyton said prosecutors would try Relerford for a third time.

Hours after Jeanne Hank's death, police found Relerford and his codefendant, Dantoine Brown, in Hank's car with her TV, DVD player, laptop computer and jewelry. Investigators said they had been attempting to sell Hank's belongings at area pawn shops.......

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...elated_stories

http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/fl...?pid=149236435

Old December 12th, 2014 #1254
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

HUSH CRIMES: BRAZIL: nigger murders 41 people, 37 of whom are WHITE WOMEN

Brazilian admits killing 41 people 'for fun'

Agence France-Presse (AFP)

Sailson Jose das Gracas, pictured, has admitted the murder of 41 people, almost all of them women, "for the fun of it," police say

A Brazilian man accused of stabbing a woman to death in a Rio suburb has confessed to have murdered 41 people, almost all of them women, "for the fun of it," police said Thursday.

"He wanted to kill women -- white women, not black ones. He followed the victims, studying them closely before committing the crimes," said police commissioner Pedro Henrique Medina from the northern suburb of Nova Iguacu.

The man was identified as Sailson Jose das Gracas, a 26-year-old whom police describe as a psychopath.

They said they were checking his statements against past investigations, and so far they tally with the evidence.

Gracas says he murdered 37 women, three men and a two-year-old child over a nine-year killing spree, explaining he killed the child because he feared it would cry and attract neighbors' attention.

"I observed them, I studied them. I waited for a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I tried to ascertain where they lived, what their families were like. I kept watch on their houses and then after a while went there at dawn, waited for my chance and entered," broadcaster Globo's G1 news portal quoted Gracas as saying.

He explained he started out as a petty thief.

"At 17, I killed the first woman and that gave me a buzz. I kept on doing it and I enjoyed it," he said, adding on one occasion a couple, Cleusa Balbina and her former husband Jose Messias, contracted him to kill someone for money. The pair are now under arrest.

Gracas said he used a gun in contract killings but strangled his other victims.

He planned his crimes meticulously, wearing a rain jacket in order to conceal his identity and gloves in order not to leave fingerprints, adding he became addicted to murder.

"When I wasn't killing someone I got uptight. I would pace up and down at home. Killing calmed me down.

"I'd kill someone and then would think about the victim for two or three months. After that, I'd go off hunting" for another victim, Gracas revealed.

"I don't feel remorse -- if I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I'll do the same thing all over again," he insisted.

Under Brazilian law, the maximum prison term is 30 years.

The country as never had capital punishment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...fun/ar-BBgELtS

Old December 12th, 2014 #1255
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Apartheid was not about skin colour. It was about keeping the savages in a cage. pic.twitter.com/Xcf6Ql8GPo

Old December 12th, 2014 #1256
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default Negro accused of hitting, killing woman on sidewalk has long arrest record

Dec 10, 2014

VANCOUVER, WA (KPTV) - A man who crashed his car into a wall after hitting and killing a woman on the sidewalk near Westfield Vancouver Mall claimed he didn't know anyone had been hit and said his cousin was driving the car, according to court documents.
Matthew Purifoy, 33, appeared in court Tuesday morning on the charges of vehicular homicide and hit-and-run resulting in death.

He was arrested Monday after 57-year-old Anita Walters was hit and killed at Northeast Vancouver Mall Drive and Andresen Road.

http://www.kptv.com/story/27587320/m...-arrest-record

http://koin.com/2014/12/10/awesome-l...ouver-hit-run/

Old December 12th, 2014 #1257
Pamela Ross

Pamela Ross
Default 78-year-old Oklahoma negro arrested on murder charges

December 7, 2014

SPERRY, Okla. – A 78-year-old man is now behind bars for first degree murder.

Tulsa County Deputies say the victim had apparently been helping the suspect for a decade.

Deputies found a man with a gunshot wound to the chest near Highway 75 and East 86th in Sperry, Okla. around 2:00 a.m. Sunday.

Fletcher Foster was arrested at the scene for the shooting death of 42-year-old William Kelley.

Investigators say Foster was a transient who had been allowed to live in the Kelley family’s warehouse for the past 10 years, free of charge.

However, when Kelley and his son went into that warehouse to look for equipment, Foster did not seem to recognize the men, and deputies say Foster allegedly shot and killed Kelley.

http://kfor.com/2014/12/07/78-year-o...urder-charges/

http://skiatookjournal.com/obituarie...4c47b1538.html

Old December 12th, 2014 #1258
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Old December 12th, 2014 #1259
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

HUSH CRIMES: USA: GEORGIA: WHITE WOMAN KAREN PEARCE SHOT, KILLED BY NIGGER

Karen Pearce, 44, a beautiful lady from Smyrna, GA, was shot and killed by a black in Decatur, GA. She had just left a restaurant and was walking to her car.

The murder received almost no media coverage. Media outlets that did cover it, downplayed the murder as “a robbery gone bad.” That is a media euphemism for “black on white hate crime/thrill kill murder.” The perp just thought it would be really fun to murder a beautiful white woman.

Now a suspect has been arrested, and police believe he may be a serial killer!

Police say he is also being charged with killing two black homeless men.

From Patch.com…

Decatur police say the man suspected of killing a Smyrna woman after she left a downtown restaurant and walked to her car is also charged with killing two homeless men in Atlanta.

According to information released by Decatur Police just before 4:30 on Friday, police have issued an arrest warrant for Aeman Lovel Presley, 34, in relation to the Dec. 6 murder of Karen Pearce of Smyrna. Presley was arrested on Thursday by Atlanta police and is suspected of killing homeless men Dorian Jenkins and Tommy “Can Man” Mims on Nov. 23 and Nov. 26, respectively.

Pearce, 44, was shot and killed in the 100 block of East Ponce de Leon Avenue about 10:55 p.m. on Dec. 6. Witnesses found Pearce laying on the ground as they left a parking area behind One Decatur Town Center.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...al-hate-crime/

Old December 12th, 2014 #1260
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Tags
hush crimes, nigger killer, nigger on white, nigger rape, nigger rapists, nigger savages, versteckte kriminalität

Thread