VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2015 #1
CountryGuy
Banned

Default Sometimes I wanted whites to be ugly and evil like they say we are

sometime I wanted whites to be evil racist for real. I wanted that we persecued blacks and other races like the jews lie we do, at least I would feel less raped in my soul. Instead we gave them civilization, a better life than they could ever dream off, technology, education, we allowed them to live with safity among ourselves. Just think about a white minority, poor, unneducated, without political power living in an african nation, think about what they would do to this white people.
I just canīt stand being a victym. I hate being exploited by my good will.

This blameshift consume me from inside. There is nothing worse than this.

Being the most gentle race, the most empathetic and understanding toward other races and have this used against us to a point they rape our women, murder Our children, torture them, set them on fire everyday and call us the evil ones, and we(as a race) believe.

I would prefer being the abuser than being abused. At least I wouldnīt feel so frustrated. But it is in or nature to be rightfull, this racial trait is what made us built the most advanced societys yet it is the same trait that is driving us to our grave nowadays, too rightfull to others than we forget to be rightfull to ourselves first.

The jew notice our racial characteristic and exploited it as a weakness. We need to get away of this trap somehow.

Old April 15th, 2015 #2
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Vance Stubbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGuy View Post
sometime I wanted whites to be evil racist for real. I wanted that we persecued blacks and other races like the jews lie we do, at least I would feel less raped in my soul. Instead we gave them civilization, a better life than they could ever dream off, technology, education, we allowed them to live with safity among ourselves. Just think about a white minority, poor, unneducated, without political power living in an african nation, think about what they would do to this white people.

Turns out benevolence can also be evil.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old April 16th, 2015 #3
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGuy View Post

Being the most gentle race, the most empathetic and understanding toward other races and have this used against us to a point they rape our women, murder Our children, torture them, set them on fire everyday and call us the evil ones, and we(as a race) believe.

I would prefer being the abuser than being abused. At least I wouldnīt feel so frustrated. But it is in or nature to be rightfull, this racial trait is what made us built the most advanced societys yet it is the same trait that is driving us to our grave nowadays, too rightfull to others than we forget to be rightfull to ourselves first.

The jew notice our racial characteristic and exploited it as a weakness. We need to get away of this trap somehow.

I think its fair to say had any other race got on top before whites did there wouldn't even be any other races left as they would of all been exterminated.

But you are right. White altruism is both our greatest strength and our greatest weakness.

Old April 19th, 2015 #4
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
But you are right. White altruism is both our greatest strength and our greatest weakness.
It must be directed towards our own race. The Jewish maxim, "Is it good for the Jews?" must be used in the form of, "Is it good for the White race?"

30 golden shekels, at very least.

Thread