Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 15th, 2017 #3201
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default "No", per Alex Linder and varg, Randolph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Can you two please take it elsewhere?
"No", per "Alex Linder" and varg here, Randolph.
Sorry.
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3172
and:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=52

Quote:

Paul, please don't flatter youself in regards to your involvement. Isn't it all internet based from your cell phone?
What "involvement"?
Sure SPLC rat snitch and traitor, as we all here do know what your "involvement" actually has consisted of Randolph.
You do think so?

Posting all of those lame pictures that everyone has already seen either here or elsewhere?
So what, Randy.
Where's the beef!?

If Williams has done something illegal or unethical with members dues and supporters funds and with his 2015 taxes,
that is something that both would actually like to know, since you were his "forensic accountant" over that time-frame.

Quote:

I remember when Willy gave you the bullshit title 'official historian of the Willy Alliance' three years ago. Willy told me that it might get you to shut up. Apparently it didn't work.
That's just BS, Randy, and this is the first I ever heard of such nonsense.
Three years ago, you say?
An "Official NA Historian"?

This is the exact same kind of rubbish as was Fred Streed's "made-up"
imaginary "Grand Poo pah" title or "Head Moderator" title or me being
at all "Butt-hurt" when I resigned from both the WB and NA due to WW
"ignorant bullying" of you, his "bragging" about it at SF, and his lying
hypocrisy and the censorship of my honest criticism of all of it at SF.
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2877
and:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3024

Do you just make all of this BS up as you go along or like Fred Streed and Williams?
Like the SPLC and other lying hypocrites, snitches, thieves and betrayers and WT in
the WNM?
Yup!
You all do.

Quote:

Carl, no idea who you are. What can you possibly contribute to the topic of this thread - National Alliance 2015?
The "topic thread of just 2015" about the NA no longer applies, Randolph.
See link above.
Carl has contributed to the topic of the NA, which is where this NA "garbage" or all according to Alex Linder, has been dumped into this thread alone now.
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3172

IF you do have any issue with that decision above, Randolph, then just take it up with the site Admin. Alex Linder or varg and not me.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 16th, 2017 at 04:29 AM.

Old February 22nd, 2017 #3202
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Shawn the Indian Hacker, Part One

Will Williams <[email protected]>

05/05/15 at 9:04 PM

CC
michael storm

Message body

Interesting stuff. We've been on the phone with an Indian named Shawn with Yahoo security for the last couple of hours and he was also talking to Mike, who will be here physically tomorrow afternoon. We'll know more tomorrow, but had to pay Yahoo $800 for their services and software protection. Shawn says RD was accessing my and Lana's computers from his Yahoo email address. Mr. Randolph Dilloway is going to be a very special case before this all plays out.

I need his mother's birthplace and the name of his favorite movie in order to gain access to his email, which HAS now been blocked from his access. His folks may live in Howell, MI -- that's where he went to high school. If you can get hold of her with a clever pretext call, she might tell you her son's favorite movie. Anyway, getting her birthplace should be easy through one of those genealogy sites. If the fool has a Facebook account, he probably lists his favorite flick (American History X or Romper Stomper, or some such), knowing him.

I'll have to get back to you on other email. No time today for emailing.

Cc'd: Mike

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 22nd, 2017 at 08:50 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2017 #3203
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy's Letter to Yahoo

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3204
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Shawn the Indian Hacker, Part Two

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: free from CNET, Spybot, & AVAST

Shawn told Michael that the hard drives were switched on the laptop. We purchased it 1/30/15 and stuff on the one in it now is 2013. Shawn says it's a 10-year sentence if convicted for what he's done. We'll see. I spoke with Trooper Brock again today and he's going to the prosecutor up there. I'll call him back tomorrow with new info.

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3205
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Sveta Williams, Part Two

While Willy was trying his best to lie to law enforcement to get me charged with a felony, Sveta was busy writing letters to Elon Musk to join Willy's "very professional excellent organization," begging Musk to fund it.

Well, of course Sveta never received a response back. Surely, Sveta thought, Elon Musk would be very interested to join The Willy Alliance. Thinking her letter was lost in the mail, Sveta initiates a US postal service investigation to track down the packet.

Sveta then follows up with another letter to Elon Musk. Maybe someone intercepts Elon Musk's mail?

Kevin "diddling little girls" Strom, to keep his $500 a month Willy Alliance welfare check coming in, followed up with the ADV, The Challenges We Face: An Open Letter to Elon Musk:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2015...-to-elon-musk/

That ADV broadcast came out the first Saturday after the SPLC's article, Chaos at the Compound, was published; also the day after Willy's soap opera thread over @ Censorfront was started by Jack Boot.

The Keyboard Front pounded out over 90 posts that Friday, totalling some ten pages.

Many were wondering why Kevin "diddling little girls" Strom followed up with the "open letter" to Elon Musk?

Well, now you all know.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 23rd, 2017 at 12:43 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3206
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Sveta Williams, Part Three

Sveta and Willy hooked up back in 2003 or 2004. Sveta wants to have a baby, but Willy been shooting blanks.

Sveta finally became pregnant last year, but lost the baby through a miscarriage.

They are trying again. I have been informed that Willy has Sveta pumped up with hormones to give it one more try.

Michael Storm now lives in Laurel Bloomery, TN. Next door actually.

Hey Michael, when Willy gets locked up, Sveta will be looking to you to get her pregnant. Next time you visit Willy, give Sveta a wink. Your chances of getting lucky look really good right now.

(Edit: Keep the negative reps coming retards. The above photo is from Sveta's FaceBook account. Have an assignment for our Russian brothers and sisters, need the link to Sveta's cyber sex and Russian mail order bride scam.)

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 23rd, 2017 at 07:09 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3207
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Cailen Cambeul, Part One

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Sent: 11/30/2013 12:36:32 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Re: Fwd: Ben Klassen on Skunks and the Big Lie Technique

Thank you, Cailen. The post @ CA forum looks fine. I hadn't visited there in a couple of years so it's good to see the old posts and some that have been put up since. I saw you'd written this on page 11 of the linked thread:
---
Lastly: Could Reverend Williams at any time in the last twenty or so years hired a private detective to locate Covington and serve him with the court order to pay up or go directly to jail? The answer is, yes of course he could have; the man is no pauper. But why hasn't he done so? Because it is just as easy to have Covington squirm and live as a hobo for the rest of his life. Why waste money tracking Covington down when you can destroy him for free ... and still live with the possibility of a considerable payout if he's ever caught?

Pontifex Cambeul.
---

You've got that partially right, Cailen, but allow me to respectfully correct you on a couple of points.

I'm no pauper, right, but far from rich. My wife and I live month to month on a fixed income from Social Security and Veterans Administration.

I answered and filed HAC's defamation claim against me and the P.M. back in 1989 myself, with no lawyer assisting. Nine years later, the attorney who eventually won the judgment took my case pro bono. He was a prince, and the only reason I was able to prevail after 18 months of HAC's Internet drama. I paid a PI $350 to surveil, then serve HAC prior to winning that defamation lawsuit.

CONFIDENTIAL:
Since then I've retained six different law firms and at least the same number of PIs and process servers who have cost me several thousands of dollars more than they were able to collect for me. It's not been cost effective for those previous attorneys to pursue HAC on a contingency basis. I had to abandon that strategy and find attorneys in Washington who would try to execute the judgment on an hourly fee basis. What I've gotten for my $$$ until now is that HAC knows I've been in near constant pursuit of him. He's been living "like a hobo," constantly looking over his shoulder, his "bags packed beside the door," as he put it once to his "inner circle" of suckers (which a mole intercepted).

Hadding's blog has been extremely helpful lately in exposing Covington as it's a clearing house for anti-HAC material. all true and verifiable. You should probably link to this blog for CA members who want to have the record set straight on this enemy of Creativity: http://www.noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/ Hadding and I stand behind everything that's been put up there.

I fired my last Washington state attorney (also a substitute judge) at the end of September for sloth. He'd wasted over a year and $3,700+ of my money (@ $210 per hour), producing practically no results. Previous firms had done more for less $$$ on the contingency basis. Upon firing his firm I immediately hired a new attorney, highly rated by his peers, and who specializes in collections. He lives and practices in HAC's home county; the other one didn't. We've already transferred the judgment to that county and are perfecting the legal documents for proper service. I have yet to get his bill for November, but was charged $2,117 for his services in October.

Sveta and I have just borrowed $3,000 on our credit card in hopes that that will be enough to see this phase of execution of the judgment through, at least until Covington is forced to flee again -- at which time his Northwest Front scam will have gone the way of his previous scams: Confederate National Congress, Dixie Press, National Front, RESISTANCE newsletter, "NSWPP," and several other publications and phony front groups. He can hardly lead migrants to the NorthWest if he's forced to live abroad.

My present attorney is charging $275 per hour. I can't last much longer at that rate, but my attorney is confident that when Debtor fails to show for court-ordered proceedings -- which is likely -- a bench warrant will be issued and HAC will be arrested and jailed and forced to face justice by having his assets attached and given to me. He doesn't own much in the way of material property, but his intellectual property -- his 18, or so, books -- are a different matter. We'll be attaching his revenue stream from publishers and Amazon.com, plus go after the copyrights to his books if that's possible. He owes me $245,000 currently and that is increasing at the rate of $24.00 per day. It's a considerable sum, so understand that it is a lot more complicated and costly to rein in this "filthy skunk," as BK called him, than to simply hire a PI in Washington to serve a North Carolina judgment. Only an experience law firm can do what needs doing, dot every "i" and cross every "t." The PI and process server's near routine part of the execution is almost inconsequential compared to all the attorney has to do.

You should know all that to have a better overview of what Williams v. Covington is all about. If you're sick of redressing the case, how do you think I feel after 27 years of this crap? It's a shitty job, but somebody has to do it. That job has fallen on me. I won't be abandoning my post because some people object to what they perceive as "infighting." It's not infighting. It's engaging the enemy with every legal means available.

Cailen, will you please make it possible for Hadding to be able to view the hidden "scum" section of the CA forum? He'll see new material he wasn't aware of before he started his blog around three years ago. He'll find the thread on Andrew Anglin interesting, too.

Will

Cc'd: Hadding

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3208
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy @ Censorfront....

Willy @ CensorFront (3/4/16):

"Those who live by exposing others' private correspondence, shouldn't be surprised if they die by the same."

Willy, make sure to put me right on top of your enemies' list. When this all plays out, I know where I'll stand.

Harold Covington wasn't too far off in his description of you. What Covington never had is what stands behind me. Nearly everyone who wants you to go away. Some, in the know, think you deserve a bullet in the head.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 23rd, 2017 at 04:24 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3209
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Saturday, March 05, 2011
Personal Note From HAC

Yesterday I received confirmation, if any was needed, that both the Northwest Front and myself personally are being cyber-stalked. The illegal and harassing behavior most likely originates with the Cognitive Dissonance program being run by White House Deputy Communications Director Cass Sunstein ([photo] above), which the government admits exists and which they have established for the purpose of interdicting and disrupting alternative websites that oppose the regime’s agenda. But it’s being done by someone.

This means that among other responses, I have to do certain things to alter my internet footprint and also alter the manner in which I use forums and bulletin boards and comments sections on the Net. It is annoying, to be sure, but in the long run quite ineffective in preventing the Northwest message from being spread on the internet.

I have a great deal of personal experience with cyber-stalking, as some of you know. From 1997 through 1999, I was subjected to one of the most systematic and vicious campaigns of stalking, sabotage, denial of service, defamation of character, and deranged vilification in the history of the internet.

This was carried out by an Induhvidual whom I suspect was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing in the role of John Doe Number Two, and who has since been rejected by the entire White Nationalist movement because of the increasing general belief that my suspicions of the time were correct. During this time I became an expert in dealing with cyber-stalking. I am still here and functioning, and he is completely marginalized and discredited, if he even still exists. (No one has seen him physically in almost ten years, although his old e-mail address still occasionally spews toxic waste into cyber-space.)

I won that one, and I will win any future cyber-bouts with Sunstein’s operatives in the sense that the Northwest message and the Northwest novels will never be silenced, and will continue to command an increasing level of the White community’s attention in the coming years.

Yes, cyber-stalking is annoying. But when you’re in a war for the survival of everything that is good and decent in the world, it naturally follows that every now and then, the enemy is going to annoy you. Illegitimi non carborundem.

posted by The Old Man at 9:07 AM

[WWW:]
I have to admit, that’s some fancy writing, Latin and all, What do you think about that, Ed? Do you really expect to see any ACTION coming from this supposed latter day GLR when he admits he’s more interested in altering his Internet footprint to outfox those like me and Robert Campbell and Hadding Scott, Obama’s Cognitive Dissonance operatives out to disrupt the Northwest message of ACTION? Really, Ed?

Though nobody has seen me in ten years…I remain truthfully yours,

“Will W. Williams” aka John Doe #2, deep-cover JOG handler for Timothy J. McVeigh, man of ACTION
—end rejected C-C posting—

By all means, send defendant Covington money, lots of it. He needs it, seeing as how he owes me $200,000+ as a result of the adverse Final Monetary Judgment I obtained in a personal libel lawsuit, ‘Williams v. Covington’, in North Carolina District Court back in 1998. When he pays me, then he can come out and lead you migrants that love his fantasy fiction so much.

That is non-fiction from here in the real world where we all actually must operate, thank you. Y’all help HAC become the next Tom Clancy and we all win. I could even launch a real movement with the 200+G, one where we don’t have to lie to our own people to entertain them.
---end---

I'll be sending that one to my attorney. He wants me to help him prepare some interrogatories this week for HAC to answer in court under oath. HAC won't do well answering anything asked under penalty of prosecution for perjury, so he'll run again rather than face the music. There will then immediately be issued a bench warrant for his arrest and his NW Migration will go the same way as his Confederate National Congress, National Front, NSWPP...on the scrap heap of WN scams. He'll be seriously hunted down anywhere he shows his fat face stateside.

Old February 23rd, 2017 #3210
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

--- On Thu, 3/31/11, Will Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Request to edit VNN posts
To: "Randolph Dilloway" <[email protected]>
Cc: "Nephelo Centaur" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 4:41 AM

Randolph, Have you read Patriot Act? I've read Doug Hank's book and it's not really very good. He's a nutty Identity Xian, you know; his head is not screwed on right -- I've talked to him several times at our NC seasonal gatherings -- and the theme of the book runs in that Identity Xian groove throughout. It was all I could do to finish PA. This particular post detracts from exposing HAC; has nothing to do with him.

And this Bardamu fellow who thinks HAC is "not too bad," I've seen him at the Phora. He promoted HAC's crap there by posting Greg Johnson's interview with him, calling it a "positive message." Check it out:http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...t=Greg+Johnson
Why don't you edit this post of yours, remove the crap about Doug's novel, and challenge Bardamu on his goofball comment at Phora instead? Inform him that the link to the interview he posted there is dead, and that HAC says (in his first TOO comment) that Dr. Greg Johnson was fired from his job at TOQ for foolishly fawning over HAC's "brilliance" the way he does.

Actually, the other three parts of Johnson's 4-part interview with HAC are still up at TOQ Online, as well as Johnson's reviews of his novels, not to mention Drs. O'Meara's and Connelly's and Yahweh only knows who else. You can check the HAC "tags" there to, I suppose, and find all sorts of TOQ HAC fans. Those overeducated, pretentious pointy-heads all share the same ridiculous fascination with Tubs and his bullshit.

Be careful talking about the illegal, secretly taped interview I have with Forrest Covington. He found out I had it from reading VNN years ago, emailed me and threatened to "fuck me up" if I ever distributed it. I'll distribute it anyway, but in good time. I have to get someone to digitize the micro-cassette first. You should edit that comment out of the other post, too, and find the letter to the editor of the N&O that I clued you in on. That was public knowledge that he put his name to. The audiotape will simply back that up as A-1 confirmation that HAC is a certified paranoid schizophrenic. I figure the statute of limitations has probably run by now on taping someone in NC w/o his permission (15 years). :-P Forrest is not going to fuck me up. If he comes up the ravine, I'll sic Sveta on him.

Old February 24th, 2017 #3211
Bob DeMarais

Williams’ long stalking of Harold Covington is instructive.

Williams may stalk someone for decades over a real or imagined slight. Williams will go to great lengths to injure his target. Williams spent a fortune in Washington State and collected only a small amount from Covington.

For this small amount, Covington received a final settlement. In other words, Covington paid only about $3,000 (as best I remember) to settle a debt of over $250,000. Covington won and got the last laugh.

Old February 24th, 2017 #3212
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Classic Willy posts on VNN: Fucking little gook girls...

August 2004.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
Fred, "Yo' mama" couldn't be Pringle, could it? Wouldn't the Membership Coordinator of the foremost White nationalist organization worldwide, the one with the biggest tent, use his real name, David (the lion of Judah)? Why are these shit-disturbing defenders of the "NEW" NA afraid to use their given names, I wonder? I hadn't even noticed "Yo' mama" till he just got my attention. What self-respecting man of his race would use a nigger tag like that? And what sort of man would waste his time reading this anonymous critic's contributions to VNNF after seeing more than a couple of them?

Anyway, since "Yo' mama" has made things personal, I'll address his/her two-part question:

Originally Posted by "Yo' mama":
Hey Will! Who was better in the sack: April or the little gook girls you say you fucked in Vietnam?

---
That's easy, the latter. We in Special Forces had our own quasi-legal whore house for our men in the field like me when we came to or through the C-team. Not only was it sanctioned by higher ups, we were encouraged to patronize our own, safe whorehouse. That's what soldiers in a war do when there are no White women around. I was 20-years old when I arrived in RVN and 22 when I left that hell hole for good, so, yes, I screwed as many as I could, as often as I could, like it would be the last woman I'd ever see. I'm not proud of this fact, nor am I ashamed of it. The Vietnamese girls were clean, discreet, serviced only approved SF personel, and didn't have gossipy motor mouths, bragging about all the men they have sucked and fucked. They certainly weren't neurotic, manipulative, man-eating drama queen groupies like Ms. Gaede.

It was interesting to me when the spiteful, self-styled "SheWolf of the NA" starting throwing around what I'd told her about my servicing Vietnamese women during my tours in Vietnam 35 years ago, a good 15 years before my commitment to White nationalism. It was downright funny to hear that Gliebe and crew have embellished this so-called "dirt" on me to now include that not only did I "fuck gook girls" in Vietnam, I ran a prostitution ring. Hell, with the pattern Gliebe has established making his groupie chicks spokesmodels and Local Unit Coordinators after screwing them, the argument could be made that it's Gliebe who is running a prostitution ring.

And if the She Wolf wants to mix it up with me over this I'll remind her once again that exposing "secrets" is a two-way street; I will tell you folks a few of the things that she told me about her own sexual history in confidence. That's the way it works for me when dealing with her type. She will not be treated ladylike because she revels in the fact that she is no lady.
---

And please keep going after the RACE TRAITOR CRIMINALS.

---
I will. Don't you worry.

And thank you for reinforcing "RACE TRAITOR CRIMINALS" as the descriptor for Gliebe & crew at your "new," kinder, gentler NA by screaming it like that, "Yo' mama." I think I'll bump your shout up to the Title block. Maybe it would make a good headline for a new thread. Nobody can describe 'em better than you have, "Yo', mama," you slick mo' fo!
---

And I suppose your'e going to say Klassen was a RACE TRAITOR CRIMINAL since he called you a con man and a woman beater.

---
Nope. I've never had any problems over that bullshit except from Defendant Covington and any idiot who would parrot his smears, like you do. At least, unlike yourself, "Yo' mama," Defendant Covington is a real person that I could hunt down and hold accountable for his malicious smears of me and Klassen and Pierce and Metzger and anyone else who dared to expose him as a lying fraud. Now EG & crew, and you, are being exposed as the liars and frauds and out you trot "the accuser is a con man/wife beater" defense. Brilliant! Remind Defendant Tub o' Lard at your next meeting of the Liars' Club that the amount he now owes me as a result of mounting interest on the Final Monetary Judgment in the 'Williams v. Covington' personal libel case is approaching $200,000, will you?

BTW, Cindy, my ex-wife, the one you accuse me of beating, just telephoned while I was writing this response. She called me her best friend. I try to help her and her daughters negotiate and survive this dangerous world as a single parent family w/o a man in the house. She thanked me for spending the day out at her farm doing man's work yesterday. She made it known that she enjoyed the belly laughs that brought tears to her eyes and how much she needed that and how healthful it was for her. The funny thing about it was that we were laughing hardest about an incident she says happened about 16 years ago which I barely have any recollection of because it wasn't all that unusual or notable to me like it was for her. She said she and I and my brother were travelling from Wade avenue to Hillsboro Street on Faircloth Avenue, beside the campus of Merideth College in my brother's pickup truck. Some asshole bicyclist directly in front of us who thought he owned the road was hogging the only southbound lane. My brother tapped his horn a couple of times and the bastard did nothing but continue to creep along as more and more vehicles stacked up behind us in this 45 mph zone. I generally respect cyclists because they generally show respect to those of us who have massive vehicles that can kill them easily and they appreciate that it is us who pay the road taxes on the paths they like to bicycle on for free. But this fellow, an arrogant young White man who felt he was accountable to no one didn't fall into this protected class of decent people. When I'd finally had enough of our lead bicyclist's shit I yelled out the window at him where he could hear it, "Move over you SOB!" He knew he was in complete control of things at the time, or, at least he thought he was, so he flipped me a "Look Ma, no hands" double bird. There was still another 1/3 of a mile to go of this punk's bullshit before we'd reach Hillsboro St., so I told my brother to pull around him and stop the truck. He did. I jumped out and was standing there waiting for the punk, who, incidentally, was bigger than I am, much younger, and well built, as he approached me with nowhere else to go. I stood directly in front of him, she says, grabbed the handle bars of his still moving bike with both hands to bring him to a stop, and with no consideration for the consequences of the act, and few words of explanation, I repeatedly smashed his face to a bloody pulp with my bare hands until he was a whining withering heap in the ditch, then threw his goddamned two-wheeled toy on top of him -- much to the delight, I imagine, of some of those others behind us who he had been holding up, who had seen the incident unfold and who were driving by. No one cell-phoned the cops and the punk apparently didn't file charges since I doubt he ever wanted to meet me in a court room as a prosecution witness.

That's a funny story, isn't it, "Yo' mama?" The moral of the story is that in the real world that we real White men and women operate in -- the one Fred Streed describes, not your cyber world where punks hurl smears at their betters anonymously -- people are likely to be held accountable for their actions. The bicyclist in this little story, let's call him the antagonist, learned the hard way that if one pisses off enough people, pushes the buttons of enough people, even usually passive White folks, that eventually his type is going to run into someone, let's call him the protagonist, who will call his bluff and push back, hard. Whatever you pussies may think of my action that day, that boy will never forget the lesson he learned the hard way. If he's still peddling around these days I bet he doesn't hog the road. And I also wager that, if he does, and hears a horn tap behind him, he instantly salivates and pulls over to the shoulder, properly yielding to the motorized vehiclular traffic. Don't yo' reckon, "Yo' mama?"

Old February 24th, 2017 #3213
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

$8,000.00 and Covington was able to admit to no wrong doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Williams’ long stalking of Harold Covington is instructive.

Williams may stalk someone for decades over a real or imagined slight. Williams will go to great lengths to injure his target. Williams spent a fortune in Washington State and collected only a small amount from Covington.

For this small amount, Covington received a final settlement. In other words, Covington paid only about $3,000 (as best I remember) to settle a debt of over $250,000. Covington won and got the last laugh.

Old February 24th, 2017 #3214
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Classic Willy posts on VNN: Willy's psychological test....

December 2003....

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
You all sound like a bunch of weak sissys.

You are buying into the jew's psycho-babble.

Let me tell you the truth....[snip remainder of Brutus's eloquent analysis]
---
Bravo, Brutus! You appear to be the only one here who doesn't waste his time soaking up what Oprah Winfrey or her Dr. Bill blather about.

I had to sift through my friend ErikD's touchy-feely, mostly "psycho-babbly" postings on this thread to find this basic truth from him:

"I believe though that most serious racialists are different than most people, we don't fit "in" like others. Most people who fit in and are popular are mostly completly brainwashed "lemmings", who just follow the political line wherever ZOG leads them. I really think that White Nationalists are special in that regard, most of us probably never had any intentions in fitting in with society or becoming a slave to the "herd instinct". We should consider ourselves lucky, anyway who the fuck would want to fit into the degenerate, hedonistic, cosmopolitan society of today?"

We White racists are the remnant of responsible adults in a world of children. We are the island of sanity, as Tom Metzger says, in a world gone stark raving mad. It is our despised ethnocentric world view that makes us unique. Once we have each truly committed ourselves to the purpose of White survival and renewal, yes, we are going to find ourselves isolated from the mass men for the most part. It's vital that we few unique "square pegs" seek each other out, read the right books and find validation for our convictions that we are right and the rest of our long-suffering tribe are little more than goyim to be herded, milked, sheared, then slaughtered by the Jew. It's not easy being right these days; it's damned difficult.

What we do is not for the weak or squeamish. We are constantly evaluating and analysing EVERYTHING we see by OUR standard, our Golden Rule, if you will: is this good for our race, something we can support and fight for, or is this detrimental to our race, something which we must vigorously oppose? By this simple standard we racial loyalists live our lives. It is so simple, really, to learn how to judge good from bad, right from wrong, and act accordingly; many things judged in this manner we will find to be race neutral.

I took the psychological test and found it to be almost totally superficial bullshit. I'm aloof, elite, and feel above society; I have what you might call a superiority complex. The unwashed may call me mean and arrogant; I'd rather be alone in the woods with my dog than in a crowd of sports fans or lemmings; I don't trust many people and love even fewer; I have intrusive thoughts of harming or killing others -- LOTS of others -- and I'm hypervigilant to the degree that some kike shrink would declare me paranoic or pathological or anti-social or suffering from dementia precox (the supposed inability to lift up or demonstrate compassion for thy fellow nigger). Yes, I instinctively choose seats in public places where my back is against the wall so that no one is behind me, and I do lots of other things that White prey don't regard as "normal" from their insignificant viewpoint.

I know that I have real enemies and I know who they are. Some of that I realize is a factor of my having been exposed to prolonged heavy combat in my youth, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), if you like labels. I understand why I don't like loud noises and why I don't sleep well and why I have a lot of rage in me. Having survived a shooting war after coming so close to death gives life a flavor that the uninitiated and protected will never know. Surviving a war makes the returning soldier open his eyes and think, hopefully, but I don't see hardly any VFW yahoos involved in the REAL war: the war for the very existence of our unique genotype. Most are too busy just trying to cope with life in the "degenerate, hedonistic, cosmopolitan society" ErikD mentions.

To me every day since my tours in Vietnam is a gift, not to be wasted, it was merely good training and preparation for being a political soldier today. I don't understand people who are fearful to be open race-fighters and I do not want them around me. What's to fear? That one may lose the approval of the weak and cowardly? Big deal! I have found that committing to our Holy Cause has given me a clearly defined purpose in life that others lack. As long as I can channel my rage at the evil I see around me into what I consider to be constructive, productive work for our people, everybody is safe.

Old February 24th, 2017 #3215
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance: Sveta Williams, Part Four

From Lucent Nobel's blog:

"Svetlana Williams on the right with Oksana. Whom the Williams' as part of their Russian Mail-order Bride operation was pimping out as a "special bonus" offered her in exchange for any man who would come and live and work for Williams in WV."

https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...artner-snitch/

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 26th, 2017 at 07:33 AM.

Old February 25th, 2017 #3216
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy Whoppers @ Censorfront

Willy has been missing in action for nine days until he made two posts last evening before heading to bed in the small room next to the kitchen. He sleeps on a board.

Quote:
Yes, Olga, that's Randy's prison uniform from when he was charged with a hate crime for jumping up on his desk in an office full of Negroes in Detroit and calling them a bunch of stupid neggers. He was probably right, but it was he who was stupid for pulling such a stunt.
Willy is lying. A friend started the following VNN thread back in 2004:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=7286

I faced a possible four year prison term for ethnic intimidation. No, I did not jump on any desk, and I never denied I called my boss a nigger. No crime was committed. Gordon was correct, I was being railroaded. However, he did get the sentencing part wrong.

Gordon started that thread at least a month before my first trial which resulted in a hung jury. Late January 2005, the retrial. I was found not guilty by all 12 jurors within hours in downtown Detroit.

My first post on that thread was not until 2009, five years later, to correct the error. Didn't expect any replies. But did get a few good ones.

Now let's look at Willy.

December 2016, he is arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for trying to choke a female employee of the National Alliance. Found guilty and sentenced to six months in the county jail. Appeals it and is now waiting for his second conviction.

From the time Willy's attorney bailed him out to last night, Willie has posted over one hundred times, still trying to get his side of the story straight.

According to Willy, all three of his employees, half of the National Alliance board of directors, neighbors, and others who agree that Willy deserves to be broke and in jail is either working for the SPLC or funded by NARRG who somehow gets royalties from hosting Dr. Pierce's American Dissidents Radio shows from this website:
https://archive.org/details/DrWillia...adioBroadcasts

If you don't believe me, read the page from Willy's 50+ page harrassment of John that Willy is so proud of over @ CensorFront in his second post.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 26th, 2017 at 07:21 AM.

Old February 26th, 2017 #3217
Bob DeMarais

Yesterday a Stormfront Mod Quickly Pulled this Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais on Stormfront

Will Williams never fights alone; Williams always looks for flying monkeys to do his fighting for him.

Will Williams need not feel alone, I (will) be here to add eyewitness accounts of Mr. Williams’ behavior and Mr. Pringle’s behavior.

When I left here a year ago, Williams had a several dozen supporters. Rational people do not go down with a sinking ship.
I have no idea why it was pulled.

Old February 27th, 2017 #3218
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy @ Censorfront....

Willy @ Censorfront (2/25/17):

"As for his being a pervert, affirmative on that, too."

Willy calls me a pervert and offers no examples.

Dr. Bob, you may remember while John McLaughlin and I started packing up Dr. Pierce's library, Willy found an oversized coffee table book, looking through the pages.

After I finished my third box, I walked over to see what Willie found so interesting about the book.

Willy was looking at naked transexuals!

Eventually, Willy carried the book to the U-haul truck and packed it behind the seat and started helping us. All the other books were packed in boxes.

Nine months later, while cleaning up one of the offices, I found an issue of Vice Hate, a magazine for what looks like gay nazis. I burned it along with the other useless items collected during the Gliebe/Walker/Pringle/Martin era.

Maybe I should have saved it for Willy?

Edit: Here's another one. I found a VHS tape labeled "The Nazi Who Shagged Me," a porn home video. Looked like it was filmed in the guest trailer next to Dr. Pierce's trailer. I saved that one to show Willy on his next visit the depravity going on during the Gliebe era.

I'll wager the one who video taped the porn was David Pringle. The last scene shows the participants shooting off guns at a target in front of Dr. Pierce's trailer. There is audio of Pringle blind drunk outside Dr. Bob's house late one night shooting bullets over his home and yelling that he is heading back to the Main Building to get a blow job from Laura Lee.

Never got to burn the porn video because Willy took it back to Laurel Bloomery with him.

Perhaps if Willy wasn't wacking off his willy so much, he'll be able to get Sveta pregnant?

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 27th, 2017 at 04:04 AM.

Old February 27th, 2017 #3219
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Svetlana Williams: Felony Theft

The special prosecutor in the Williams case is asking witnesses to identity the two people in this photograph. They are especially interested in the identity of the male loading a box into the back of that U-Haul. According to the West Virginia State Police, this is a photograph of a felony theft being committed. On or about the afternoon of Saturday, October 31, 2015, William White Williams, his wife Svetlana Williams, Meredith Kellar and others, allegedly stole property belonging to the woman who lived next door to this location.

Obviously, this is not a 15-year old photo of Svetlana in a swimsuit. This is a chunky, "thick" bottle blond with a muffin top committing a felony under the direction of her husband, Will Williams.

Anyone who can identify the man in the truck, please send me a private message.

Old February 27th, 2017 #3220
Bob DeMarais

Under Siege II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Dr. Pierce left that "job of succession" to his chosen Board of Directors and
they all failed him completely.

Fred Streed in particular most betrayed Dr. Pierce... Now Fred Streed supports his "friend" Will Williams.
Enough said!
I am more to blame than anyone; I was not up to dealing with selfish people like Erich Gliebe and Kevin Alfred Strom.

That said, Fred and I got zero support from anyone. The entire NA membership turned against us. Gliebe/Walker/Strom/Pringle brought in thugs and recent veterans from the Iraq War, including a seal. They hired bums out of bars and armed them.

It was not a philosophical split; it was an armed confrontation. I've faced that for 12 years. Guns and big money for legal fees count. Spectators are irrelevant.

Williams, Strom, and Pringle are in now physical possession. Guns and big money for legal fees still count. This time, it’s already been about two years of tyranny.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread