VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2016 #1
brutus

Default MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

MGTOW : Men Going Their Own Way

I didn't see this topic posted anywhere. Possibly I've missed it. (Mods please go ahead and delete if this is discussed elsewhere)

In a nut shell, MGTOW: a movement of anti-feminist men who are not getting married, because of the raw deal marriage is for men.

There are plenty of YouTube vids on this topic. I've seen some of them and some remind me of Linder's opinions about feminism from over a decade ago.

I think MGTOW is a logical reactionary movement. However, I still have questions about it's long term viability for the White race.

Opinions?

Old November 12th, 2017 #2
Lokisflyting

Default Imgtow

Hi. Since no choices exist in today's society giving hiring police bias and power-trippy spoiled women: involuntary MGTOW is the only option available. If a white woman comes around someday and doesn't want to use you for the non-cash you have then that would be a dream---however th3e situation remains hopeless until the revolution:

Free Book "WHITE ALCHEMY" http://www.mediafire.com/file/b32r27.../WHITE_ALCHEMY
blog: www.wotanwisdom.blogspot.ca

Old November 14th, 2017 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Yes, MGTOW is a reactionary movement and is not good for the white race. The VAST majority of MGTOW videos/channels on YT are from white men.

People say that MGTOW was originally a "black thing", but I don't think getting chicks pregnant and skipping town is the whole idea behind MGTOW.

It is indeed a white thing (mostly) and it will indeed have a negative effect on the white population. I don't think it will affect the mud races nearly as much because they procreate more indiscriminately than whites.

But that is exactly what (((they))) intended. (((They))) knew that biased divorce laws and "sexual equality" would lead to men saying "fuck it, and fuck women". It's all in the (((master plan))). Men (of all races and nationalities) are being replaced by the (((state))). No man needed in the home. They are just needed for sperm donations and child support checks.

Old November 14th, 2017 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

MGTOW is not viable, although it is completely understandable. I like Andrew Anglin's ideas that White men need to get in physical shape and learn attitudes that enable them to attract and dominate White women. He says that men will still have problems with women but will be in a position of power to deal with them. Superficially, some of his ideas sound like MGTOW, but he aims for something that allows White men and women to stay together and procreate.

Old November 14th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Yes, MGTOW is a reactionary movement and is not good for the white race. The VAST majority of MGTOW videos/channels on YT are from white men.

People say that MGTOW was originally a "black thing", but I don't think getting chicks pregnant and skipping town is the whole idea behind MGTOW.

It is indeed a white thing (mostly) and it will indeed have a negative effect on the white population. I don't think it will affect the mud races nearly as much because they procreate more indiscriminately than whites.

But that is exactly what (((they))) intended. (((They))) knew that biased divorce laws and "sexual equality" would lead to men saying "fuck it, and fuck women". It's all in the (((master plan))). Men (of all races and nationalities) are being replaced by the (((state))). No man needed in the home. They are just needed for sperm donations and child support checks.
Could that be why more men resort to yellow fever? Hooking up with attractive Jap or Korean women? If they have light skin they look semi more attractive than a spic for example.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #6
Lokisflyting

Default desirability of mgtow

the quicker the birthrate lowers the quicker society falls apart the quicker it can be reclaimed. Do you really think that whites can outbreed the savages of the earth or that most women would have a willingness to do so? LET IT FALL-no! PUSH IT OVER!

Old November 25th, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

I have listened to huge amounts of MGTOW material in 2017. It's quite interesting.

Here's how to look at it:

1) it is first and mainly an INEVITABLE, INDIVIDUAL, RATIONAL, SELF-PROTECTIVE response to the current legal structure (legal, social, media, academic, political, professional environment) favoring women over men

2) it's not a movement, except in sense of a class of people awakening to the same, real dangers at the same time for the same reasons, it's individuals deciding not to participate in a traditional structure that has been 180-degrees altered, because of the incredible pain, monetary and emotional, that can easily ensue if you contract legal marriage (or even if you dont, these days, in some areas, where a LTR [or even less than that!] is enough to incur legal risk). White flight is a thing (even if it's an anti-white propaganda term); well this might be called might flight - as men make the money, have the dicks, have the real engine power in this society, and they 'flee' from marriage for the same reason whites 'flee' from black areas - there's nothing but misery and destruction there.

In a nutshell, we've gone from men owning women up till about 1800, called coverture, a system in which men had complete legal power over and responsibility for (the part feminists leave out when they denounce women-as-chattel) women and children, to a system that today empowers women's whims - while forcing the man to pay for them. So the man retains the legal responsibility but the woman has the power. In the vast majority of divorces, which are initiated by women, the woman gets the children. And the man the responsibility to pay for them. And they've got their verbal cloaking in place - deadbeat dad and child support. Both are propaganda terms, neither is commonly realized as such. There are zero controls on how the woman spends the 'child support,' and many women spend it on themselves or their new boyfriends, even as they live in their ex's house. It is this System that men are opting not to get involved in - because they have already seen the results for themselves, typically by getting screwed in a divorce (losing house/kids but still having to pay for both), or having observed their male relatives and friends going through same. They are avoiding not just legal marriage but relationships with women generally, perhaps apart from renting a prostitute or some careful sex now and then. They are focusing on their own careers and personal development. Can you blame them? Not rationally. Their existence is an absolutely predictable, inevitable response to an anti-white, anti-male JEWED SYSTEM.

Essentially, the jew-feminists have turned marriage into a rigged game. MGTOW refuse to play it. The rigging has gone a lot farther than people who have not experienced it directly or have not listened to MGTOW videos would believe - and it's a system in place all over the western world. Indeed, Australia and Canada are two countries in which the law has perhaps gone farthest in anti-male direction.

What MGTOW don't understand or don't talk about (which still doesn't protect their videos from being demonetized/shut down on youtube) is that what they see as a war on men by women, which it certainly is, is yet just one front in a broader racial war of jew on white that is our theme here at VNNF. The game is to destroy white families and prevent white family formation. Feminism is just one of the approaches for doing that. The feminism MGTOW rises in response to is jews using women to attack white men by altering the laws to favor every sort of female irresponsibility. What MGTOW don't see is this is just one tine on the racial-attack pitchfork. The same people promoting anti-white, anti-man 'family law,' where the state replaces the man and makes decisions for him, ostensibly in the best interests of the child, also promote homosexuality and the rest of the destructive behaviors and identities. Whatever destroys the individual, his mind, whatever sets the sexes at odds, whatever makes white men and women unable to lead solid lives and form long-lasting, successful families, whatever disrupts white communities - these the jew will always, not 99% but 100% of the time, be behind.

MGTOW is akin to concealed carry in that is an individual solution to a collective (racial) problem. You can't do anything to change the 'integration' policies that prevent your community from excluding violent blacks, so the next best thing is to arm yourself in defense at what you know is out there. That's essentially what MGTOW is: the law has equipped women to destroy men, if they dare to marry and have children, and one rational response, upon realizing that, is to avoid entanglements with women. So, MGTOW might protect the individual man, but it does nothing to change the larger, social, racial problem. That's why it is incorrect to call it male feminism or even, really, a movement. That would be Men's Rights. Which does exist, but has done essentially nothing, since the powers that be oppose it. No, MGTOW is not a movement, not the opposite of feminism, which sought and obtained legal/social changes, it is rather a name given to an increasingly common INDIVIDUAL MALE response to a anti-white legal environment. Most MGTOW commentators, in my opinion, do not truly understand the greater racial context, and I doubt most are interested in it. Their criticisms are still useful and valuable at their level - pointing out the furthest reaches of legal insanity. As a response to men not getting married because it's legally/emotionally dangerous these days, courts are in some places moving to treat UNmarried couples as married, so they can force the same system on the man. I have never heard a MGTOW videomaker who believes the current system can be fixed, they believe it must run its course and fall apart. Similar to how Southern nationalists, traditionalists and libertarians view ZOG - it will die of its own insanities, primarily financial and demographic. Until then, all you can do is avoid getting crushed, and that will be quite enough of a challenge.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 25th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.

Old November 25th, 2017 #8
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

From where I stand, MGTOW came about because of...

- women being unevenly favored in the legal system to the point of making men nearly irrelevant and/or inferior in society and

- women being absolved of any moral agency to a VERY large extent - which doesn't jive with "equality of the sexes" (which in and of itself is bullsh|t anyhow).

These 2 factors alone have made men feel there are not many reasons (if any at all) to even bother with women, since there is a high likelihood of having your life completely ruined both financially and emotionally. Prostitutes are a much better option if you can afford the high-priced hotties. Otherwise chastity it is.

I used to watch MGTOW vids rather frequently until about months ago. Although I wholeheartedly agree with them, I'm simply bored of it. There's only so much you can say about the subject and I think there are a few MGTOW channels that are just basement-swelling virgins using MGTOW as a means to cope with their lack of sexual market value (COUGH AngryMGTOW COUGH).

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 25th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Old November 25th, 2017 #9
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
MGTOW is not viable, although it is completely understandable. I like Andrew Anglin's ideas that White men need to get in physical shape and learn attitudes that enable them to attract and dominate White women. He says that men will still have problems with women but will be in a position of power to deal with them. Superficially, some of his ideas sound like MGTOW, but he aims for something that allows White men and women to stay together and procreate.
You can't dominate anyone when the court system prohibits that and denies common sense as a legal theory.

Old November 25th, 2017 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
You can't dominate anyone when the court system prohibits that and denies common sense as a legal theory.
The Jewdicial system is heavily stacked against the white man.

Did you watch any of Glenn Miller's trial, especially when Alex was on the stand and the judge told him "I will tell you what you can answer and when?"

Old November 25th, 2017 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

But this thread is about MGTOW. When it comes to man vs woman in Western courts, men get the short end of the stick regardless of race or ethnicity.

Old November 25th, 2017 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
But this thread is about MGTOW. When it comes to man vs woman in Western courts, men get the short end of the stick regardless of race or ethnicity.
You're correct.

It's just like this shit going on now with sexual harassment. Ever since the Bill Orielly thing happened it seems everyday you hear about another man accused of it.

Some of it is true, yes, but a lot of it is made up I think from women simply wanting attention. Now someone can accuse you of something 20 years ago and they fire the guy without any proof.

Old November 25th, 2017 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

That's true, but a lot of these "dudes" are kikes or kike lackeys, so I don't give a FF Personally, I think kikes aren't really human so sick the wrath of feminism on them for all I care. They are to blame for this mess anyhow.

Take Cosby...I think he's largely innocent...IMHO, he is being targeted by kikes because he was telling young black men to get their shit together and pull their pants up and man-up. Heck, for all I know he might have been doing direct harm to hollywood kikes (I don't really know). Kikes don't like when blacks try to better themselves because they need blacks and whites to be in conflict. I'd defend a black person or other mud before I would ever defend a kike or a kike lackey.

But I digress.

Old November 25th, 2017 #14
N.B. Forrest

"I will tell you WHAT answer, and when you can answer!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 26th, 2017 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
That's true, but a lot of these "dudes" are kikes or kike lackeys, so I don't give a FF Personally, I think kikes aren't really human so sick the wrath of feminism on them for all I care. They are to blame for this mess anyhow.

Take Cosby...I think he's largely innocent...IMHO, he is being targeted by kikes because he was telling young black men to get their shit together and pull their pants up and man-up. Heck, for all I know he might have been doing direct harm to hollywood kikes (I don't really know). Kikes don't like when blacks try to better themselves because they need blacks and whites to be in conflict. I'd defend a black person or other mud before I would ever defend a kike or a kike lackey.

But I digress.
I agree. It's the same thing with Herman Cain. I'm shocked Alan Keyes hasn't been targeted. Btw while Alan Keyes is a nig, I do have to say he wasn't a bad presidential candidate, better than the white NEOCONs we have had. He sounded the alarms on Onigger back in 2004 in the IL Senate race and made Obama look like an idiot in the debates.

As for Cosby, I think a lot of the allegations are not true, BUT I think he is still most likely an dirty old perv and did some of it. However, overall due to him being a buck the media still has went pretty tame on him and Hollyweird still has not totally shunned him like they did with Harvey. While Harvey is a Jew, the media still sees him as white skin and therefore has blacklisted him. If Harvey was a nigger he'd still have a job right now IMO because the white women would fear being called racist coming forward.

I hope it isn't true though because for a nig Bill Cosby overall isn't a bad guy. People like Cosby, Magic Johnson, and Clarence Thomas are rare nigs that you don't find very often.

If you see Cosby in some of his talk show interviews like Jay Leno and that which feature young women guest on he has been caught checking them out before. In 2007 a young Katharine McPhee was on Leno and he's checking her legs out on camera and makes a comment to her.

Old November 26th, 2017 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
"I will tell you WHAT answer, and when you can answer!"
That's a classic. I'm still trying to find entire footage of his entire time on the witness stand just to see the type of answers that Alex was giving that Jew judge. If THAT isn't an example of the rigged Jewdicial system I don't know what is then.

I wonder if it's possible the judge has some Jew in him. Just the way his face looks.

Next time you vote for judges just pay attention to the names on the ballot and pick out the Jew names and make sure NOT to vote for them. I remember a few years back in St. Louis county when I was voting and I saw the names of the judges and about half of them were Jewish.

Old November 29th, 2017 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Has anyone ever checked out that Christian Mingle website?

Some decent looking girls on there BUT man are they ever big ass bible thumpers to the extreme and gush about God enough to make you puke. I'm Catholic but not to the extreme measures some of them girls describe themselves as.

What is needed is a WN dating website that actually works where like minded whites meet.

The few times one has been started from someone over at stormfront it only had about 20 members.

We need a big, wealthy backer who can get a good website designed and then advertise it nationally.

Only worry is that it would be like 20 to 1 for the guys due to the WN movement is heavily populated by mostly men.

I don't mean some hole in the wall site, but a full scale, high quality site like eharmony level.

Old November 29th, 2017 #18
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Such a site would never exist for more than a year or so. It would be labeled as a dating site for bigots and racists. WN isn't mainstream for a reason.

Old November 29th, 2017 #19
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
It makes it a lot harder, but with the right attitudes a man still has a chance. Women really do like dominant men with confident attitudes, and if a man can pull that off, he has a chance at a relationship with a woman that will allow him to reproduce. There are no guarantees, of course, but White men have to take that chance if they want their race to survive.

Old November 29th, 2017 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Such a site would never exist for more than a year or so. It would be labeled as a dating site for bigots and racists. WN isn't mainstream for a reason.
I'm not a bigot. I hate spics, nigs and other muds for the way they act.

We need to make it mainstream. Niggers with BLM have made it mainstream.

Thread