VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2018 #501
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14f13 View Post
Stick to it 2 more weeks, Firefox Quantum is coming... they promise 2x faster speed and 30% less memry usage.
2x faster and 30% less memory | Firefox Quantum Browser

That will be FIrefox 57, arriving on Nov 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Can't say that I, personally, care about speed and, especially, about the RAM - got plenty of it. Speed never hurts, I suppose, but if it comes at a price of degrading other functionality, then, for me, this seems like not a good tradeoff.

It may matter more for various mobile devices that are more CPU and memory -starved. But PCs are plenty fast and have gigs upon gigs of RAM, which is cheap, nowadays. Wouldn't the internet bandwidth be the usual bottleneck to most "slowness"? I would kinda expect it to, although, perhaps, I am wrong.
I put emphasis in pisspot Poison's reply. Erik

Link to these posts on Stormfront: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1228303/#post14268685

Pisspot Poison isn't sure about the reasons for lack of speed on the internet!!

One example is if one uses a VPN. There are several other reasons.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 11th, 2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 11th, 2018 #502
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Not everyone has a brand spanking new computer, sir. Some of us use antique equipment because that's what we can afford. My computers have 960MB and 1.2GB RAM, respectively. I can't even use any FF version above the high 40's series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Maaan, you are a hardcore minimalist . But, of course, it's commendable that you squeeze all value it's worth from these working horses. Mine isn't at all new, it's, actually, more like 5 or more years old now. Maaan, you are a hardcore minimalist . But, of course, it's commendable that you squeeze all value it's worth from these working horses. Mine isn't at all new, it's, actually, more like 5 or more years old now. But, it was kinda gaming oriented, so, of course, that ages better than the bare minimum builds.
Emphasis in Poison's post added by me....Erik

Stormfront thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1228303-2/

Little pisspot Poison can't help but INSULT a White Nationalist, IMHO, because the person can't afford a computer upgrade!!!! And, pisspot Poison admits he uses his for gaming. He also inserts "KEK" into many of his posts. Well, I might be an old guy: however, I know how to look things up if I don't know the meaning. "KEK" means "LOL" in players of World of Warcraft.

Well, well, well.

Isn't pisspot Poison someone just special?????

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 11th, 2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: clarifications, more info

Old March 11th, 2018 #503
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Emphasis in Poison's post added by me....Erik

Stormfront thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1228303-2/

Little pisspot Poison can't help but INSULT a White Nationalist, IMHO, because the person can't afford a computer upgrade!!!! And, pisspot Poison admits he uses his for gaming. He also inserts "KEK" into many of his posts. Well, I might be an old guy: however, I know how to look things up if I don't know the meaning. "KEK" means "LOL" in players of World of Warcraft.

Well, well, well.

Isn't pisspot Poison someone just special?????

14/88

Erik
He certainly is.....

Old March 11th, 2018 #504
littlefieldjohn

jewsign

Dilute, degrade the opposition - the jew pressure group$' stock in trade.

Old March 11th, 2018 #505
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
friend of Putin = friend of Junta
P
Your posts run off like sewage.

Old March 13th, 2018 #506
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Just a part of them. Even if all of them earned first capitals in early 1990s, it only means they much increased their wealth under Putin's control
This is the essence of capitalism that the rich are becoming richer, and the poor are becoming poorer.

Old March 14th, 2018 #507
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
This is the essence of capitalism that the rich are becoming richer, and the poor are becoming poorer.
Thus, if Putin's buddies loot the Russia, is it capitalism to be blamed instead of Putin?

Old March 16th, 2018 #508
Erik T. White

Oh, slap my hands!!! I pissed off one of Pisspot Poison's little boys in SF Russia!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
Is a retard from VNN forum "Erik T. White" you? Then why do you expect a careful answer on your question after all bullsh1t you cowardly said against us in other forum? I think you have to go to SF Serbia to ask what they think about their sisters living in America who are huge fans of Milosevich. and Yugoslavia.
Go ahead and stalk me, YOU LITTLE SHITS!!!!

I DON'T DANCE WITH RETARDS!!!

I'LL JUST COME BACK HARDER....AND HARDER...AND HARDER...

AND CALL YOU COWARDLY PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!

Hi, Pisspot Poison and your minions!!!!

EAT SHIT!!!!!!

I shall state, in all sincerity, that I personally have nothing against the True White Nationalists in Russia or anywhere else. Although he was born in Riga, Latvia, one of my honors was to speak with, and shake the hand of, Mikhail Baryshnikov, the finest ballet dancer of all time, IMHO. He was a real gentleman, and a true artist who signed no less than 100 programs of fans who attended the venue. He also put some of his own money into a local Florida ballet company that he, himself, also helped establish and at which he taught a few "master classes.".

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 16th, 2018 at 01:17 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 16th, 2018 #509
Erik T. White

Quote:
Thus, if Putin's buddies loot the Russia, is it capitalism to be blamed instead of Putin?
YOU sound and write a lot like little boy Pisspot Poison!!!!!!!!!

It's funny how your grammar and syntax change over time.

I'm not a native speaker of Russian: however, if I recall correctly, has no definite articles, "a, an, the" counterparts as does the English language.

You never told me how well you did in physics, organic chemistry, or if you made it to physical chemistry when you once attacked me!!!! I guess you never made it out of basic, U. S. style high school!!!!

And you speak of "the Russia????" When people were castigated (not me) for posting about "the Ukraine?" I know it's not "the Ukraine," just "Ukraine." And, if you're really Russian....

WHY "THE RUSSIA," YOU DAMN RETARD??????????

I was able to get those from MY knowledge of how to use source code right here on VNN, WITHOUT HARMING THE FORUM LANGUAGE CODES!!!!!

Go take a giant shit somewhere!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old March 16th, 2018 #510
Crowe

Quote:
What looting? Putin is one of the most effective leaders Russia has ever had.

Old March 16th, 2018 #511
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White

"Poison" once criticized my Russian grammar. I learned some many years ago at university, and I haven't used it in years. I had started trying to read and write it again, brushing up on my vocabulary, language cases, etc.
Quote:
In other words, you went to their part of forum and started writing typically American linguistic junk "nazdaroffye", getting upset that any Russians pissed of from such an annoying slang? Cool story bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White

My laptop had a BIOS problem I was able to fix myself.
Quote:
No, the problem is in yourself. You ain't able to reset BIOS options to default values quickly, while you pretend to talk on politics and to judge other people. Maybe better for you is to start solving less difficult tasks:

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
No you are lieing. the zhid pro nato snakes try to attack him because he write in russian and they are rusofobes. google

they attack and ban all smartest russians and pro russian ppl like they do to RomanTITAN and Tomislav14 so forum is left without intellekt and no one will know. the serbian part was where people can go to write truth but then they started delete posts and people and there also.

they defend and glorify nato and clinton and attack serb all the time
Quote:
See below.

Ru88, I learned German and Russian at university. I'm not a native speaker of either.

And, we used sets of plastic constructing organic chemistry molecules in preparation for exams, especially those involving R-S and d-l isomerism. This, however, was in the late 1960s, early 1970s. I'm sure better methods are now available. We couldn't use them on exams: however, the ones who "aced" organic chemistry were able to "build" isomers using our hands.

How well did you do in organic chemistry?

There are also the "right" and "left" hand rules in physics. The ones who understood the differences also used their hands on exams to visualize the directions.

How well did you do in four university courses in physics? Did you get to physical chemistry?

As to my BIOS abilities, I learned FORTRAN in 1969 when we were using punch cards. I do pretty well learning the new stuff, now that I'm retired. I often help others open photographs because it's so simple I learned how without reading a book. After I had my M. D. degree, I was an adjunct faculty member at a teaching/research university, and I received a Ph. D. degree in research design in medicinal chemistry while also maintaining a private practice. I interfaced FORTRAN, PL1, IBM assembler language, into my SAS program.

Go play on the freeway, troll.

14/88

Erik
Here's the thread I used for the above: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327&page=21

OK dipshit!!!!! You can post in rather good English....WHEN YOU WANT TO!!! BUT YOU CALL "RUSSIA" "THE RUSSIA????????????"

OK, answer me!!!! How did you do in university physics through quantum mechanics???? How about organic chemistry, physical chemistry, and rheology???? I know you'll have to look up "rheology!!!"

Get your toys now and go play in he traffic.

Mommie Pisspot Poison won't hold your hand!!!!

And, if you are Pisspot Poison.....

EAT SHIT AND PUKE YOUR LILY-LIVERED GUTS OUT, LITTTLE, LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST "KEK" SO YOU WILL BLOW YOUR COVER WIDE OPEN???? HMMMM???????

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 16th, 2018 at 04:07 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 16th, 2018 #512
Alex Him

Quote:
Russia was totally plundered back in the days of Yeltsin. When Putin came to power, the capitalists were already strong and powerful.

Old March 16th, 2018 #513
Ru88

Quote:
Russia was totally plundered back in the days of Yeltsin. When Putin came to power, the capitalists were already strong and powerful.
...and they become even stronger and more powerful during his presidency

Old March 16th, 2018 #514
Alex Him

Quote:
...and they become even stronger and more powerful during his presidency
Tell it to Berezovsky and Khodorkovsky.

Old March 16th, 2018 #515
Ru88

Quote:
Tell it to Berezovsky and Khodorkovsky.
Two expelled oligarch-competitors? Tell it to hundreds of new

Old March 17th, 2018 #516
Alex Him

Quote:
Two expelled oligarch-competitors? Tell it to hundreds of new
And what is surprising for you?
Capitalists thrive in a capitalist state.
Should Putin destroy them all? For what?
For domestic capitalists to be replaced by foreign capitalists.
Why then does Merkel not declare a hunting season on German capitalists if this is correct?
Why Donald Trump and Petro Poroshenko do not flagellate themselves daily for the fact that they are wealthy capitalists?

Old March 17th, 2018 #517
Dominus

Quote:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST "KEK" SO YOU WILL BLOW YOUR COVER WIDE OPEN???? HMMMM???????
It didn't take too long.
Quote:
Is that why the regime of Milan Nedich was a puppet of Third Reich? You must be thankful for that chance.

KEK all king of Serbian empire aka "Greater serbia" had called themselves "Yugoslavian".

It's good how Vjekoslav prevented communism in their childhood, likewise you did same in Srebrenica.

Mihailovich wasn't a chetnik? Cool story bro!

Old March 17th, 2018 #518
White_Jihad

[quote=Erik T. White;2233018]
Quote:

Here's the thread I used for the above: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327&page=21

OK dipshit!!!!! You can post in rather good English....WHEN YOU WANT TO!!! BUT YOU CALL "RUSSIA" "THE RUSSIA????????????"

OK, answer me!!!! How did you do in university physics through quantum mechanics???? How about organic chemistry, physical chemistry, and rheology???? I know you'll have to look up "rheology!!!"

Get your toys now and go play in he traffic.

Mommie Pisspot Poison won't hold your hand!!!!

And, if you are Pisspot Poison.....

EAT SHIT AND PUKE YOUR LILY-LIVERED GUTS OUT, LITTTLE, LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!

You seem mentally unstable , though I agree that Poison is jackass and probably behind RU88.

Old March 17th, 2018 #519
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What looting? Putin is one of the most effective leaders Russia has ever had.

He is the greatest.

Old March 17th, 2018 #520
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
Quote:

You seem mentally unstable , though I agree that Poison is jackass and probably behind RU88.
I assure you that I'm quite mentally stable. I had to have a thorough mental health evaluation to be a medical officer for a state corrections department.

Poison just happens to have done a few things that really made me angry over time when I used to be a really active Censorcunt poster. It took part over the span of almost a year.

I found out that Pisspot Poison had "powers" that others did not, such as being
able to harass members in "special sections" just because he is a mod!!!

Donnie Black might wonder why his cash cow is going flat.

It isn't just Pisspot Poison, and I'll be quite honest about that. Some other mods are just as shitty as Poison. I drop over to Censorcunt on occasion just to see the little baby mods post about "proper spelling and grammar are necessary since the whole world is watching us." Yeppers, one mod actually posted that!!!! "The whole world....." like the Aborigines in Australia have evolved into learning how to use computers and built their own electrical infrastructure. I guess I must have missed that little bit of microevolution and news somehow.

HAH! Methinks they have an overinflated vision of themselves, although it is true that the SPLC and similar groups are harassing them.

And, IMHO, White Jihad, you are also one of Pisspot Poison's little beta boys!!!!

I'd watch the psychobabble about who is stable, little fella.

14/88

Erik`

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 17th, 2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: more info

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread