VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 8th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Brutish shitbag Jim Acosta from jewish garbage channel CNN gets banned from White House

The jewish garbage channel CNN is kvetching after its goon Jim Acosta had his White House press pass suspended due to his disgraceful behavior:

Quote:
CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

CNN's Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta's press pass to access the White House was suspended "until further notice" Wednesday, hours after he engaged in a contentious back-and-forth with President Trump.

"I've just been denied entrance to the WH," Acosta tweeted Wednesday night. "Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed Acosta's tweet in a statement, claiming the suspension of his press credentials stemmed from his "placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern." She called the behavior "absolutely unacceptable."

The reporter tried to ask him another question before a female White House aide walked over to him.

Trump then told him, “That’s enough!”

Acosta continued to try to talk as the intern was seen trying to take the microphone from his hand. She grabbed the microphone but Acosta wouldn't give it up and there was brief contact between the two.
(...)
"I tell you what, CNN should be ashamed of itself having you work for them," Trump told Acosta. “The way you treat Sarah Huckabee [Sanders] is horrible. And the way you treat other people is horrible. You shouldn’t treat people that way."

CNN fired back on Twitter, calling Trump's attacks on the media "un-American,"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...ders-announces

This is the same CNN that published a false news story about "Russiagate", which led to the resignation of three of its so-called "journalists":

Quote:
3 CNN Journalists Resign After Retracted Story on Trump Ally

Three prominent journalists at CNN resigned on Monday after the cable news network was forced to retract and apologize for a story on its website involving a close ally of President Trump.
(…)
CNN’s president, (((Jeffrey A. Zucker))), has invested enormous resources into political and investigative coverage of the Trump White House,
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/b...rump-ally.html

Quote:
Jeffrey Adam Zucker[2] (born April 9, 1965) is an American media executive. He previously served as president and CEO of NBC Universal.[3] Zucker served as an executive in residence at Columbia Business School.[4] In November 2012, Zucker was picked to take over as the president of CNN Worldwide in January 2013 after Jim Walton's tenure.[5] Zucker oversees CNN, CNN International, HLN, and CNN Digital.[6] (...) Zucker was born into a Jewish family[7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker

Jeff Zucker. "Trust me."

Old November 8th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Old November 8th, 2018 #3
Stronza

Trump plus the intern plus Sarah Huckabee all made fools of themselves. None of them showed the least bit of maturity. Huckabee made it sound as if Acosta attacked the intern, who rudely tried to grab the mic instead of just politely asking him to hand it over. Little stupid tin gods, all 3 of them.

WTF. Trump is thin skinned to the point of retardation. Ronald Reagan would have defused this kind of situation without skipping a beat.

Why is anyone here sticking up for Trump is what I'd like to know. Since when is he someone to admire.

Old November 10th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Trump plus the intern plus Sarah Huckabee all made fools of themselves. None of them showed the least bit of maturity. Huckabee made it sound as if Acosta attacked the intern, who rudely tried to grab the mic instead of just politely asking him to hand it over. Little stupid tin gods, all 3 of them.
Nonsense. Shitbag Jim Acosta is the one who behaved badly here. And it's certainly not the first time.

Quote:
Why is anyone here sticking up for Trump is what I'd like to know.
I'm not a Trump supporter. On the contrary, I have often criticized him for letting evil neocon jews dictate his foreign policy, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to sit by while the infamous anti-white fake news channel (((CNN))) attacks Trump with pro-rapeugee, anti-Russian propaganda.

Quote:
Since when is he someone to admire.
I don't admire Trump, I'm simply using this Jim Acosta incident as a launch pad for my righteous attack against the disgraceful anti-American, anti-white, anti-Russian, pro-rapeugee, pro-homosexual, jew-controlled garbage channel CNN.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

Old November 10th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Jewish garbage channel CNN fired Rick Sanchez for stating an obvious fact about jewish media control:

Quote:
Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What—are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?[9][10]

A day after his remarks,[16] CNN announced that Sanchez was no longer employed with the company.[12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez

The jew Richard Quest, on the other hand, got to keep his cushy CNN job after he was arrested for walking around in Central Park with drugs in his pocket and a rope around his neck that was tied to his penis:

Quote:
CNN reporter in sex, rope and drug scandal

A well-known CNN reporter has been arrested in New York's Central Park with drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy inside his boot.

Richard Quest - who is known for his boisterous and quirky style - was arrested at 3.40am on Friday, almost three hours after the park's 1am closing time.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/cnn-rep...21-gdsagm.html

On CNN, telling the truth is worse than being a (jewish) drug addict and a sex maniac. That's amazing when you think about it.

Quote:
Quest's family is Jewish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Quest

Richard Quest. "Trust me."

Old November 11th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

If you want another example of how unprofessional CNN is, just take a look at its former jewish president Rick Kaplan:

Quote:
Rick Kaplan served as president of CNN from 1997 to 2000. Since 1977, Kaplan has been a personal friend of Bill Clinton, who was President of the United States during Kaplan's tenure at the network. According to the Media Research Center, Kaplan's friendship, and political affinity, with Clinton affected the way the network covered the Monica Lewinsky scandal: "As the Lewinsky scandal broke, Kaplan leapt into action at CNN with two-hour specials attacking any and all Clinton critics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_co...es#Rick_Kaplan

CNN was also forced to apologize for misleading its viewers in its efforts to advance the nefarious gun-control agenda:

Quote:
At his much-commented-upon news conference on Friday, National Rifle Association (NRA) Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre ripped the media for overblowing incidents of mass murder, thus allegedly inspiring copycat crimes.
(…)
The error was a rather colossal one. (...) “The incident Mr. LaPierre referenced happened nine years ago. CNN didn’t fake anything. We made a mistake in a live shot and when alerted to the error, we followed up with a thorough report to set the record straight.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...to-nra-attack/

CNN Admits Legal "Assault Weapon" Fired Into Ground, Not Target (Wayne LaPierre Was RIGHT!!!)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...7/posts?page=1

This happened a long time ago (in 2003), but nothing has changed since then; CNN is still fake news.

Old November 12th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

CNN faggot Richard Quest met with the co-pilot of MH370, Fariq Hamid, a few weeks before the plane disappeared. Too bad Quest wasn't aboard when it did.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 12th, 2018 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
CNN faggot Richard Quest met with the co-pilot of MH370, Fariq Hamid, a few weeks before the plane disappeared. Too bad Quest wasn't aboard when it did.
He looks like he's gone on his share of quests.....in public restrooms.

Old November 12th, 2018 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

I've told my CNN anecdote. My bosses had show(s) on CNN. They're now both dead. This was 1988. I was intern with Evans & Novak for a brief period. We'd mad-dash drive over there. I stood in the dark back while they were taping a couple times. The techs working on equipment nearby. I heard and this is god's honest truth, literal words

"warm cup of spermatazoa"

from one production faggot giggling to another.

So you can well believe that the people not on camera are drawn from the same nest of jews and degenerates as the talent.

Old November 12th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

For at least two decades, Richard Quest has been described as "one of the most instantly recognizable members of the CNN team". Here's just one example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:
Richard Quest

Anchor and Correspondent, CNN Business editor-at-large

Richard Quest is CNN's foremost international business correspondent and anchor of Quest Means Business, the definitive word on how we earn and spend our money. Based in New York, he is one of the most instantly recognizable members of the CNN team.
https://edition.cnn.com/profiles/richard-quest-profile

I suppose that makes sense. I mean, how many other men walk around in public with sex toys and a rope tied around their penis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
He looks like he's gone on his share of quests.....in public restrooms.

Well, yes, this jew is an admitted homosexual. Here's an interview he did with the jew-controlled fag site Pink News:

Quote:
Gay CNN presenter Richard Quest on his comeback after that embarrassing park incident

Richard Quest is described by CNN as “one of the most instantly recognisable members of the CNN team”. Quest describes himself as gay and Jewish.
(...)
Quest, who worked for 16 years at the BBC before starting an eight-year career at the American news network CNN, may have been expected to disappear after news broke that he’d been found in possession of methamphetamine in such questionable circumstances.

However, he is in fact in the process of publicising his new show – Quest Means Business, which CNN describe as “the definitive word on how we earn and spend our money”. Quite a turnaround.
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2009/06/2...park-incident/

By the way, this is the same Pink News that sexualizes children, which I showed in my thread about jewish pedophiles:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=68

Meet Benjamin Cohen, the jew behind Pink News:

Old November 13th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
CNN Sues Trump Administration for Barring Jim Acosta From White House

CNN sued the Trump administration on Tuesday in an effort to reinstate the press credentials of its chief White House correspondent, Jim Acosta, escalating a dispute that has highlighted the increasingly tense dynamic between President Trump and the news media.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/b...p-lawsuit.html

Just when you thought that CNN couldn't get any jewier...

Old November 13th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I've told my CNN anecdote. My bosses had show(s) on CNN. They're now both dead. This was 1988. I was intern with Evans & Novak for a brief period. We'd mad-dash drive over there. I stood in the dark back while they were taping a couple times. The techs working on equipment nearby. I heard and this is god's honest truth, literal words

"warm cup of spermatazoa"

from one production faggot giggling to another.

So you can well believe that the people not on camera are drawn from the same nest of jews and degenerates as the talent.
Were you on the set when this happened?

To the original topic, does anyone know the name of this hot, brunette white intern? I'd love to have her twitter or facebook page! What a hot white woman!

Old November 14th, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

And then there's the Donna Brazile incident:

Quote:
In October 2016, WikiLeaks published emails from John Podesta which showed CNN contributor Donna Brazile passing the questions for a CNN-sponsored debate to the Clinton campaign.[11] In the email, Brazile discussed her concern about Clinton's ability to field a question regarding the death penalty. The following day Clinton would receive the question about the death penalty, verbatim, from an audience member at the CNN-hosted Town Hall event.[12] According to a CNNMoney investigation, debate moderator Roland Martin of TV One "did not deny sharing information with Brazile".[13] CNN severed ties with Brazile on October 14, 2016.[14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_co..._Roland_Martin

Yeah, I can see why they call it the Clinton News Network.

Old November 17th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
CNN’s Jim Acosta Returns to the White House After Judge’s Ruling

A federal judge on Friday ordered the Trump administration to restore the press credentials of Jim Acosta of CNN, handing the cable network an early win in its lawsuit against the president and members of his administration.
(...)
Taking away the pass that gave Mr. Acosta access to the White House amounted to a violation of his right to a fair and transparent process, the judge ruled.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/b...sta-trump.html

This is the umpteenth proof that the president is the least powerful person in the Jewnited States. He can't do anything without the jews' approval.

Old November 17th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Does this mean we will see more of that hot intern then?

Old November 17th, 2018 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/b...sta-trump.html

This is the umpteenth proof that the president is the least powerful person in the Jewnited States. He can't do anything without the jews' approval.
Quote:
In the United States the term "deep state" is used in political messaging to describe a controversial belief.[1][2] As described in 2013 by Mike Lofgren,[3] a former Republican U.S. congressional aide, the deep state is "a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process."[4][5] The term is often used in a critical sense vis-à-vis the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make as a shadow government.[6][7] An April 2017 poll documented that 48% of Americans thought there was a "deep state".[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_s..._United_States

Only 48%? Good grief.

Old November 18th, 2018 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

To the original topic, does anyone know the name of this hot, brunette white intern? I'd love to have her twitter or facebook page! What a hot white woman!
Holy shit! Jeffrey takes interest in a Hu-white woman? Golly day!

Old November 18th, 2018 #19
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from last year about how arrogant the jew shitbags at CNN are:

Quote:
CNN’s Top Jew Threatens Trump: “We Shape Your Image”

Donald Trump is making a “mistake” by continuing to have an “adversarial relationship” with CNN because that network “shapes [his] perception in capitals around the world,” the chief Jew in charge of the media giant has warned.

Speaking in an interview with New York magazine, Jeff Zucker, President of CNN Worldwide, an office which oversees CNN, CNN International, HLN (TV channel), and CNN Digital, said that it was “sad” that “the most powerful person in the world is trying to delegitimize journalism.”

Asked for his opinion after Trump refused to take questions from CNN during a recent press conference—and then went on to denounce CNN as a “fake news” outlet—Zucker said that the decision by his media company to give publicity to the fake “Russian dossier” allegations was “newsworthy by any definition.”

CNN has consistently run an openly anti-Trump campaign from the very beginning of the new president’s election campaign, and most recently gave extensive publicity to the blatantly fabricated dossier claiming that Trump had prostitutes in Moscow hotel rooms, among other lurid allegations.

Asked why CNN had published news of this “dossier,” Zucker said it was “a pretty easy call in terms of its news value” and was “newsworthy by any definition.”

Asked why this was so even if the allegations—which included laughable claims that Trump named excrement after Obama—had not been verified, Zucker said that CNN “didn’t pass judgment on the allegations.”
http://newobserveronline.com/cnns-to...p-shape-image/

Old November 18th, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Holy shit! Jeffrey takes interest in a Hu-white woman? Golly day!
Yea, she looks hotter than the Moranbong girls.

Tags
cnn, fake news, jeff zucker, jim acosta

Thread