Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 4th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default How feminazi dykes fuck things up for normal straight women

"No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?

Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...RQs2ZPYHwmNtQU

"A late-40-something in private equity said he has a new rule, established on the advice of his wife, an attorney: no business dinner with a woman 35 or younger."

Glad I'm 53, but (I guess unfortunately) pass for 35.

Old December 4th, 2018 #2
FLEKTARN
Banned

I've seen my fair share of women threatening me on calling the cops because we fucked. You can't even have nor Al pleasure these days. You have to install a security camera and fuck on camera. It's dystopian.

Old December 5th, 2018 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

there is nothing in american society under the jew that holds women accountable for their behavior, whereas they entire state legal and media apparatus will back them up if they concoct Correct lies

Old December 5th, 2018 #4
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Career womyn are scum and I'm pleased to hear that their lives are being made harder. Maybe more of them will start staying at home, on their backs, making White babies.

Old December 5th, 2018 #5
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

Career womyn are scum and I'm pleased to hear that their lives are being made harder. Maybe more of them will start staying at home, on their backs, making White babies.

The problem isn't just career women.

Housewives and single mothers are just as much of a problem.

The solution is to take away women's rights.

And to make it a capital offence to so much as advocate, ever again, giving them rights.

Our forefathers who fought and died for democracy deserved what they got.

Always remember, democracy was saved by three hundred faggots.

Old December 5th, 2018 #6
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
I've seen my fair share of women threatening me on calling the cops because we fucked. You can't even have nor Al pleasure these days. You have to install a security camera and fuck on camera. It's dystopian.
white rapists are the perfect jew tool

Old December 5th, 2018 #7
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
white rapists are the perfect jew tool

Old December 5th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?

Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...RQs2ZPYHwmNtQU

"A late-40-something in private equity said he has a new rule, established on the advice of his wife, an attorney: no business dinner with a woman 35 or younger."

Glad I'm 53, but (I guess unfortunately) pass for 35.

I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore
I watched the video, and this was suggested for me at the end of the video:

I must say it's appropriate for the #MeToo crowd.

Cottonmouths are pit vipers, just like the #MeToo femmiecommies. Their "pit" is very sensitive and they strike if it gets too stimulated.

Quote:
... all member species share a common characteristic: a deep pit, or fossa, in the loreal area between the eye and the nostril on either side of the head. These loreal pits are the external openings to a pair of extremely sensitive infrared-detecting organs, which in effect give the snakes a sixth sense to help them find and perhaps even judge the size of the small, warm-blooded prey on which they feed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_viper

The femmicommies venom is worse than the reptile's. One can be brought back (expensively) from the bite of a pit viper, some men never recover from the femmicommie's sometimes very lethal strike!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 5th, 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: more info

Old December 5th, 2018 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Always remember, democracy was saved by three hundred faggots.
Sparta was not a democracy, and the Three Hundred were not faggots, although they were pederasts.

Old December 6th, 2018 #10
Longbaugh

Sparta was not a pure democracy, but it was a democracy nonetheless.

The "300" consisted of one hundred fifty pairs of homosexual lovers.

As if calling them paederasts is any better...

By definition, paederasts are homosexuals.

Old December 6th, 2018 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Sparta was not a pure democracy, but it was a democracy nonetheless.

The "300" consisted of one hundred fifty pairs of homosexual lovers.

As if calling them paederasts is any better...

By definition, paederasts are homosexuals.
Homosexuality is a corruption of pederasty. Pederasty was created as a institution of moral education, wherein a "lover" would impart moral guidance to his "beloved." Homosexual acts were condemned.

Homosexuality In Ancient Greece| The Myth Is Collapsing by Adonis Georgiades

The three hundred did not die for any idea; they died for thier people. They were not wordists.

Old December 6th, 2018 #12
Longbaugh

Thumbs up

http://www.livius.org/articles/conce...homosexuality/

You offer one source. I could offer dozens.

The "300" died defending the treachery of Demosthenes. They didn't die defending "their people". Racially, they were all the same people, and Philip II had no intention of destroying the Athenians and Thebans, as evinced by the cessation of hostilities against Athens and Thebes upon his victory at Chaeronea.

Regardless, the fact remains that the Sacred Band of Thebes consisted of three hundred, cock sucking, butt fucking faggots.

Old December 6th, 2018 #13
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:

You offer one source. I could offer dozens.

The "300" died defending the treachery of Demosthenes. They didn't die defending "their people". Racially, they were all the same people, and Philip II had no intention of destroying the Athenians and Thebans, as evinced by the cessation of hostilities against Athens and Thebes upon his victory at Chaeronea.

Regardless, the fact remains that the Sacred Band of Thebes consisted of three hundred, cock sucking, butt fucking faggots.
You posted the same link three times.

The e-book that I posted the link to is based on research of many ancient sources, all of which can be verified. That article you posted three times simply repeats notions that have been promoted by (((modern))) scholars who had an interest in dragging down the reputation of perhaps the greatest of the ancient White civilizations.

Demosthenes lived from 384 to 322 BC. The Battle of Thermopylae took place in 480 BC, a century earlier. You obviously don't know much about the subject or the era. You are anachronistically projecting Wilsonian ideals into the Three Hundred. King Leonidas was not Woodrow Wilson, and the Three Hundred were not doughboys.

If one tenth of our men had the courage and loyalty of the Three Hundred, we could overturn the current state of affairs in short order.

Old December 7th, 2018 #14
Longbaugh

Quote:

You posted the same link three times.
I did, indeed. I meant to include two other links, but they didn't transfer from my clipboard for whatever reason, and I didn't notice when I posted. I apologise for the oversight.

Quote:

The e-book that I posted the link to is based on research of many ancient sources, all of which can be verified.

I will read this book. I doubt that it will do much to change my mind about ancient Greece, since I've encountered too many modern Greeks with a penchant for homosexuality, but I will read it.

Quote:

That article you posted three times simply repeats notions that have been promoted by (((modern))) scholars who had an interest in dragging down the reputation of perhaps the greatest of the ancient White civilizations.
I would argue that the later Romans are the superior culture.

Quote:

Demosthenes lived from 384 to 322 BC. The Battle of Thermopylae took place in 480 BC, a century earlier. You obviously don't know much about the subject or the era.

You are absolutely correct. I haven't studied ancient Greece in many years, so my recollection was faulty. I am no authority on the subject, either, having lost all interest in Greece, save for mathematics and the philosophers, since learning of the Greeks' institutionalisation of homosexuality.

Quote:

You are anachronistically projecting Wilsonian ideals into the Three Hundred. King Leonidas was not Woodrow Wilson, and the Three Hundred were not doughboys.

Perhaps I am.

Quote:

If one tenth of our men had the courage and loyalty of the Three Hundred, we could overturn the current state of affairs in short order.

Alas.

Old December 8th, 2018 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Sparta was not a democracy, and the Three Hundred were not faggots, although they were pederasts.
Isn't this what Milo was supporting? Yuck!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

Old December 8th, 2018 #16
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Wikipeidia, although often useful, is not always an accurate source of information. Ancient pederasty was no more a homosexual institution than the Cathoic Church. That isn't to say that some people didn't corrupt it. In the future, "Catholic" may become a synonym for "child molester," but that doesn't mean that the Catholic Church was created for that purpose, only that it became corrupted.

Please read the book that I recommended to get a clearer perspective.

Thread