VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Weeks Ago #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default Who the Fuck Gives a Fuck About Electoral Politics

Tulsi, Tulsi she's our man! If Orange can't do it, Tulsi can!

These are white nationalists?

I truly don't get it.

It should have been Trump's election and subsequent action that showed the utter futility of electoral politics.

At the least, we should stop accepting proxies. We should not vote or support anyone (in any area) who is not openly pro-white and anti-jew. As I've said for many years.

But we can't seem to shake the retarded cowardice of conservatism, which is nothing but hope. Hoping that someone who says he hates us and rejects us and everything we stand for is _really_ on our side.

It's stupid.

At this point, we need to focus on the ground up, as I have said been for years. We have to build our 'things' that reproduce White culture. As a way to fight the school system and the lies of central government.

Our fellow whiteskins will support the jews until it costs more than rejecting them. That essentially means killing them, at this point, since we lack the media to punish or the money to bribe them.

As for forming physical communities, this could be done discreetly. It should be done, counterintuitively, in a non-white majority area, Mexican would be best.

Last edited by Alex Linder; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:02 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #2
Crowe

Crowe

As 2020 starts to approach, we're gonna start hearing WN-lites engaging in damage control for Chump, and that we should vote for him anyway, in spite of no wall, and nothing done on immigration, just because he's better than the Democrat. And the cycle will no doubt continue until the USA's inevitable demise.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #3
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

I have an alternate view. Jews support many people that dont support them. While there is a degree of trying to outrat the rats a la GLR, looking at the most anti jew candidate, ignoring the pro white part, is worth considering. But yeah I do agree that getting excited about Tulsi is a sign of weakness.

Last edited by SomeGuy; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:16 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #4
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

There is a degree to which white people have to be rats, there is a degree to which white people have to be ants, there is a degree to which white people have to be savages.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #5
.Johnny.
Banned

Some asswipe over on Stormfront is floating the idea of Richard Spencer running for President in 2020 - LINK

They even made up a campaign poster for him:

Old 2 Weeks Ago #6
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Johnny. View Post
Some asswipe over on Stormfront is floating the idea of Richard Spencer running for President in 2020 - LINK
I'd support him. If it came down to Richard Spencer or Patrick Little, for president, I'd support Patrick, though.

Thread