Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Did this happen to someone else here already ?

. . did some of you already have the pleasure to have to make long distances with your car while the weather was terrible . .?

Storm , etc . .

As it happens I recently had to visit a place located about 100 kilometers from where I live to handle something concerning my job.

There is very 'moody' weather in my part of Germany recently . .

It switches from heat to wet . .

Sometimes even what we in Germany call 'Sommergewitter' ( summer-lightningstorm ) . .

The air is very loaded in this season , that's why there have to be thunderstorms . .

Damn , I had to follow a thunderstorm for about 30 kilometers while driving from that little town I had to visit . .

It sure isn't a pleasure to drive through a thunderstorm.

I think I'm slowly starting to understand how the people in 'ye olden times' . .

. . must have felt on open field should they have been surprised by thunderstorms . .

The area I had to visit outside where I live is very rural , so . . no villages to pass for a long time.

One says today that man has practically championed his environment . . Well . . weather is one of the occuranes man hasn't yet managed to influence . .

- - -

Had to think of the fact that even according to lore Martin Luther vowed to become a monk while being suprised by a thunderstorm on the open field.

Well... during the olden times it might have been more threadful than today yet , in a way , mankind still has to stick with 'nature's moods' . .

- - -

Believe me , I was hardly as happy to be back home as I was on that evening . .

'Sommergewitter' suck . .

Old July 10th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Makes you want to say "Donnerwetter!" right, ColdFire?

Given the huge size of the u.s. and the rest of North America and number of climatic zones, deserts, mountains, plains, forests, etc., with snow, rain, dust storms, tornadoes and hurricanes, it's a rather common occurrence here. I've done my share of driving in nasty conditions.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 10th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Makes you want to say "Donnerwetter!" right, ColdFire?
. . you know your German , pal

Old July 11th, 2019 #4
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . did some of you already have the pleasure to have to make long distances with your car while the weather was terrible . .?

Storm , etc . .

As it happens I recently had to visit a place located about 100 kilometers from where I live to handle something concerning my job.

There is very 'moody' weather in my part of Germany recently . .

It switches from heat to wet . .

Sometimes even what we in Germany call 'Sommergewitter' ( summer-lightningstorm ) . .

The air is very loaded in this season , that's why there have to be thunderstorms . .

Damn , I had to follow a thunderstorm for about 30 kilometers while driving from that little town I had to visit . .

It sure isn't a pleasure to drive through a thunderstorm.

I think I'm slowly starting to understand how the people in 'ye olden times' . .

. . must have felt on open field should they have been surprised by thunderstorms . .

The area I had to visit outside where I live is very rural , so . . no villages to pass for a long time.

One says today that man has practically championed his environment . . Well . . weather is one of the occuranes man hasn't yet managed to influence . .

- - -

Had to think of the fact that even according to lore Martin Luther vowed to become a monk while being suprised by a thunderstorm on the open field.

Well... during the olden times it might have been more threadful than today yet , in a way , mankind still has to stick with 'nature's moods' . .

- - -

Believe me , I was hardly as happy to be back home as I was on that evening . .

'Sommergewitter' suck . .

Garth Brooks - The Thunder Rolls (With Lyrics And Pics)
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ The U.S Controls the Worlds weather

Old September 6th, 2019 #5
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ The U.S Controls the Worlds weather
...really?

Old October 27th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
...really?
I suppose what he means are the theories about chemtrails , artificially created tsunamis etc . .

Yes , a part of the theory about the NWO is that they even control the weather . .

And indeed . . .

Chemtrails do exist . .

Old October 27th, 2019 #7
Ireland14
Banned

I once also had to drive though a terrible thunderstorm on the way from Dublin to Wicklow. I suppose I had to follow it for about 6 miles.

Always nasty to have to drive through thunderstorms!!

Btw, thanks for that Brooks video

Old October 27th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland14 View Post
Btw, thanks for that Brooks video
Yer welcome

. . one of my trademarks though is that , when driving by myself without anybody else on board, I always test the burden-capacity of my car-stereo by turning it on close to limit . .

. . . most ironically , I had this song in the backround while making my way through the thunderstorm . .

Last edited by ColdFire; October 27th, 2019 at 06:36 AM.

Old June 28th, 2020 #9
SerbianTiger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
That is a saying but some also claim that this is merely part of the legend to heroize Luther

Last edited by SerbianTiger; June 29th, 2020 at 02:39 AM.

Old January 17th, 2021 #10
Ireland14
Banned

Unhappy

this is one damn cold winter.. you can hardly drive your car.

Thread