VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2019 #1
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Default Romani

I'm going to open this thread to get opinions. I'd value opinions from Europeans first, but from anyone who has experience with these people.

Romaini

Denver is beginning to beginning to be overrun. Texas cities where I have relatives is beginning to be overrun.

When I lived in Spain, 1969 to 1971, Spain was overrun with them...they were called Gitanos -- gypsies. In Britain they are called Travelers.

I woud value opinions, knowing opinions, from any forum member, even Rasen.

Why do I care? For some reason they are really beginning to appear all over Denver.

My quick opinion -- they are genetically filth. Let me know what you think.

Mike

Old July 29th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

I've come across lots of gypsies from various European countries - Spain, Italy, Germany, Bosnia, etc., and I can tell you that they're utter scum. They're dirty, violent, criminal, thoroughly evil pieces of garbage who have no respect whatsoever for other people or for the rules, customs and laws of the Western society that they live in.

It's hardly a coincidence that the jewish media and rich globalist jews like Soros have been promoting these "people" like crazy. They want to destroy Europe, and they're using gypsies as a battering ram.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 29th, 2019 at 07:10 PM.

Old July 29th, 2019 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
...They want to destroy Europe, and they're using gypsies as a battering ram.
Thanks for the reply. But why? Now in the US, now in Denver. I've lived here for more than 40 years, sure, niggers, sure spicks, we are used to these, but now, all of a sudden these Romaini are throwing trash all over the city.

Jeeze, what's next, aliens form the planet of shit.

Mike

Old July 29th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

I get the impression that a lot of Americans think that gypsies are fun, exotic and harmless people, and that at worst they're hustling as fake (but entertaining) fortune tellers at amusement parks. Not so, folks. They're violent criminals who rob, rape and murder their Western host people, and I've written about some of their crimes in my two threads about Italy.

Needless to say, these gypsy savages have the full backing of international jewry.

Quote:
Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros.[1] Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media.[2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

Quote:
The Open Society Foundations support efforts to promote equal opportunities and challenge all forms of discrimination faced by Roma, Europe’s largest and most excluded ethnic minority.
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...es/topics/roma

Quote:
To Adam Schoenberger, the director of the Marom Hungarian Jewish group that does outreach programs with the country’s large Roma minority, these expressions of solidarity by Jews are a testament to the “shared history and the shared fate” that connects Jews and Roma.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-eur...ells-for-jews/

...the “shared history and the shared fate” that connects Jews and Roma.

This is what the jews are promoting in Europe when they support gypsy "rights":

Old July 29th, 2019 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

When I lived in Spain, 1969 to 1971, the Spanish knew what the Gitanos were and sort of handled them, but not quite enough. There were Gypsy camps all over Spain.

An old memory, and a good one

In the late summer of 1970 I went to a small Festival in Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain. I lived about fifteen miles away. It was a small Festival, maybe a large city block with stands, concessions, and a few cheesy rides. Like always, the Gypsies were making the rounds. Also there, were a few Guardia Civil, members of Franco’s personal police force. (Franco was alive then, I saw him twice.)

One of the Gypsies stole something, but the theft was noticed. Screams and shouts followed. The Guardia carried the famous German Maschinenpistole MP40s, the small submachine gun you see the Nazis carrying in old WWII movies. Unfortunately the Gypsy was running through the crowd and the Guardia couldn’t fire. Finally the thief broke open and stupidly ran toward the Gypsy encampment at the top of the hill to the West. The Guardia opened up, killing the one Gypsy, and also spraying the encampment with bullets. I never found out the exact number, but they killed several other Gypsies.

A very nice memory. I am smiling as I type.

Pity the Spanish didn't just exterminate the filth. I'm betting Spain is crawling with them now.

But damn! A year ago I'd never seen a Romani in Denver, now they make the niggers and spics look like clean, good citizens. Not joking.

Mike

Old July 30th, 2019 #6
fyc
fine young casuals

you'll never find a bigger set of scum than the roma.

100% fact

they were originally from india where they were the lowest cast. they were expelled about 1000 years ago because of their rampant criminality and unfortunatly migrated westwards towards europe. they have a thing for trying to grab peoples children and are hated by anyone who's been unfortunate enough to come accross them

Old July 30th, 2019 #7
Longbaugh

Agreed, Gypsies are trash.

Even the littlest ones are thieving little shits.

If you ever confront one about anything, be prepared to get cut.

They all carry knives or scissors, and they know how to use them.

They make the F.M.A. faggots look like...well...F.M.A. faggots.

Old July 30th, 2019 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

To repeat a question. Are they appearing all over the US? I got an email from a relative in Austin that they are all over Austin. I'm just starting to see them in Denver, but it seems like they are appearing like magic (bad, bad, magic.)

Mike

Old July 30th, 2019 #9
Susan

I haven't heard or seen any evidence of an influx of roma, gypsies, or travellers in the Atlanta metro area. But what the hell do I know? I live a rather isolated, insulated existence and don't watch any tv at all. I do read newspapers and listen to the radio all the time, but haven't seen anything in print or in real life.

Years ago here in the Atlanta area, there was a lot of short lived drama about a group of travellers here locally, maybe passing thru, but I don't really remember what became of it or them. A female white traveller was observed and filmed on security cameras (this was before cell phones I think) spanking a little toddler rather severely inside a car in a mall parking lot.

I remember the media was all over it but I honestly don't remember if the woman or child were ever found. They had so called experts on tv saying how the child could be in danger for her life, etc. The outcome is a total blank.

Haven't heard one thing since then about roma, gypsies, or travellers locally.

Knowing how the local jew media likes to denigrate Whites, I would think we would have heard something if they were here locally.

Old July 30th, 2019 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Post they are here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
To repeat a question. Are they appearing all over the US? I got an email from a relative in Austin that they are all over Austin. I'm just starting to see them in Denver, but it seems like they are appearing like magic (bad, bad, magic.)

Mike
These wandering doogas are here in New York and get special treatment by the libtards and kikes who run the NYS welfare scam ...same as the illegal spics. You see them driving expensive Japanese and German cars wearing oodles of gold jewelry, living in nice homes state grants provide for them as 'refugees' from oppression abroad ...while many struggling white working Americans live in shitboxes paying exorbitant rent to some degenerate like slumlord Donald Trump or one of his kike associates.

And the libtards wonder why whites hate the 'wonderful' wealthy that are at the top of the pecking order in this sick society ...must be the irrational 'hate' that Euros have displayed throughout history, animosity that must be eliminated even at the cost of genociding the white race.

All for the 'good' of the 'humanity' of course.

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 30th, 2019 at 01:51 PM.

Old July 30th, 2019 #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Mike

Just imagine how many globalist bodies are involved in dishing out "advice" and financial aid to bring filthy roma to America. Roma. The icing on the ethnic cleansing cake.

San Diego

Unlike many other nationalities who try to reach established smuggling networks, they didn’t try to elude U.S. patrols in the slightest.

“They just immediately look for a border control agent and flag them down and try to get apprehended so they can start their fear claim,” he said. “Almost all of them are claiming credible fear for asylum.”

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/22...united-states/

Old July 30th, 2019 #12
Aodhan

roma untermensch originate from Pakistan. Parts of N Ireland are over-run with them

Old July 31st, 2019 #13
steven clark

Default Romaini

My only experience with gypsies was in Boston in the mid eighties. They were on the streets, offering flowers to people and had these weird stares like they were trying to hypnotize you. I did go to one to have my fortune told, and all of them stank. No, STANK, worse then any human I had ever smelled. The price for my fortune was reasonable, and the results? Well, I had moved there and broke up with a girl (one who struck me), and what the fortuneteller told me was kind of true, although saying she was heartbroken, I was looking for something new, and in the future things would be better..well, that's kind of generic, and simply part of human experience.

But, God, did they all STINK. i never though someone could stink like that until i worked with a Nigerian who smelled like feces.

To add to one of the posts, there was an article in LIFE in the mid sixties about Spain, and once mentioned a pair of Guardia who stopped at a gypsy encampment to question them about some thefts, things got out of hand, and both Guardia had their throats slashed. When the Guardia found out, they hurried en masse to the encampment, surrounded it, pulled out machine guns and wiped out every gypsy.

I don't understand the appeal of gypsies, but it has to be admitted a lot of European composers liked their music, so we got tons of gypsy tunes by Brahms, Liszt, etc. I think also, most of them are so little seem that we can allow a romantic notion to take over our judgement.
Like one Cuban writer said, underneath every pirate is a Corsair waiting to break out.
Note too, how the gypsies were always persecuted by the Nazis, so that clinches it. They get a pass.

What bothers me is how you shouldn't even say gypsy. In one of my writing groups, a woman had a script set in the 1880s, and had gypsies in it, but one of the writers said, no, you must call them Roma. Like hell. back then, they were gypsies. The writer who said this, (of course), was a Jew.

I do folk dancing, and there is one movement called a gypsy, where you and your partner walk around each other, keeping eye contact. Centuries old move. Now, some progressives who call the dance are calling this a 'shoulder to shoulder' so as not to offend (who??), confusing dancers. One of our older callers was firm. 'Look, ' she said, 'I don't care if people are offended, but it's called a 'gypsy' and that's how I call it, and will call it.'

Some years ago, William Pierce did a nice analogy about gypsies moving into your neighborhood, stealing and causing trouble, and you 'go to them' to ask them to be reasonable, and although at first it might work, in the end it won't. because people are what they are.

Old August 1st, 2019 #14
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:

Mike
you have my sympathy, they really are vermin

Old October 24th, 2019 #15
Enbyeff

In the late '70s-early '80s they used to come through the area once a year, stealing & cheating senile old people with their "home repair" and other scams; the local newspaper issued annual warning put out by the cops, then they stopped, probably due to fed kike "anti-discrimination" strong-arming.

Old October 24th, 2019 #16
Crowe

Thumbs down

They should be treated the same as rats, cockroaches, fleas and bed bugs, because that's what these scum are the equivalent of.

Old October 24th, 2019 #17
Longbaugh

The only people who don't hate gypsies are people who have never met gypsies.

Old October 24th, 2019 #18
Gladiatrix

Well, that's the one kind of DIEversity that I have not come across in the DMV.

I have seen them on my trips to Europe. The cities where I saw the most were Vienna and Rome. I thought the Nazis were supposed to have gassed them. Hmmm, another hole in the holy hoax myth?

The other thing is I have never heard anybody rue the Nazis gassing these folks. Kikes, queers, and commies; yes, but never the gypsies. I wonder why that could be?

Old October 24th, 2019 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking never heard about the poor gypsies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
...I have never heard anybody rue the Nazis gassing these folks. Kikes, queers, and commies; yes, but never the gypsies. I wonder why that could be?
Youre joking, right?

Quote:
The Gypsies of Europe were registered, sterilized, ghettoized, and then deported to concentration and death camps by the Nazis before and during World War II. Approximately 250,000 to 500,000 Gypsies were murdered during the Holocaust—an event they call the Porajmos (the "Devouring.")

clothes taken from gyppos before they were 'genocided' by the SS

Read more ...

https://www.thoughtco.com/gypsies-an...ocaust-1779660

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 24th, 2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: new link for pic

Old October 24th, 2019 #20
Crowe

Gypsy Holocaust, I'm calling bullshit.

What needs to be done, is not what the Germans did, but what they accused the Germans of doing.

Thread