VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2019 #1
Ray Allan

Default How the West downed MH17

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 7th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about this subject that I posted in my thread Malaysia’s prime minister calls jews hook-nosed, blasts Pissrael, questions the Shlomocaust – refuses to backtrack:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551867

Quote:
Russians Did Not Shoot Down MH17, Says Malaysian Prime Minister. US, Allies Have a Lot to Answer for

John Helmer Sat, Jun 8, 2019

The Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, has announced in a new documentary film on the shooting-down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 that the claim the Russians were responsible was invented from the start. He emphasized that Malaysian officials have been stopped from reviewing the evidence.

Forty-three Malaysian nationals were among the 298 passengers and crew who were killed on board the aircraft on July 17, 2014. One of them was Puan Sri Siti Amirah, 83, step-grandmother of Najib Razak, who was the Malaysian prime minister when the aircraft was struck by a ground-fired missile.

Speaking at his office on May 26, Mahathir said: “They never allowed us to be involved from the very beginning. This is unfair and unusual. So we can see they are not really looking at the causes of the crash and who was responsible. But already they have decided it must be Russia. So we cannot accept that kind of attitude. We are interested in the rule of law, in justice for everyone irrespective of who is involved. We have to know who actually fired the missile, and only then can we accept the report as the complete truth.”
https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...answer/ri27210

Old August 7th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an article about this subject that I posted in my thread Malaysia’s prime minister calls jews hook-nosed, blasts Pissrael, questions the Shlomocaust – refuses to backtrack:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551867

https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...answer/ri27210
Yeah, I remembered there was a thread about this already, but couldn't find it, so I posted the video here.

Old August 7th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, I remembered there was a thread about this already, but couldn't find it, so I posted the video here.
Well, my thread was mainly about Malaysia and its jew-wise prime minister, and the article about MH17 kinda got buried inside it, which is why I'm glad that you started a new thread about this important subject; people need to know the truth.

Old August 8th, 2019 #5
Crowe

This seems like an act of semitic revenge, against a country and a leader who doesn't kiss jewish ass.

Old August 9th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
This seems like an act of semitic revenge, against a country and a leader who doesn't kiss jewish ass.
I theorized in Stewart's thread that Malaysia Air 370 (MH370) was also sabotaged/brought down for the same reason.

Thread