Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #21
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

According to local channels of the (((MSM))), Dorian had surface winds topping 220 mph over Grand Bahama Island. These are winds in an EF-5 tornado.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Fujita_scale

The little nigs basically got an EF-5 tornado for quite some time. Naturally, as Dorian approached the Bahamas, there were many "obligatory" snippets of niggers and nigglets in rain and win, with one sheboon sayin' "Oh, my babeez, my babeez, pray for my babeez!!!"

There was also a website and even a text number where the "guiltified" pale people could instantly donate 10 dollars to the po peeplez in the Bahamaz.

OK. What has kept Dorian around for so long? Well, the "Bermuda high" area of pressure (winds blowing clockwise) have kept Dorian (winds blowing counterclockwise, an intense low pressure area) from going anywhere. (Low pressure areas that are just general weather areas blow counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere.) Also, there is another high pressure area which is impacting the Gulf of Mexico. The intense area of low pressure, which is what a hurricane basically is (along with being a heat engine from bottom to top, feeding from warm water at the bottom (supplying the heat) and going up, increasing the suction (low pressure) at the bottom then dissipating the energy at the top.)) The two high pressure areas have stalled the intense low pressure area of Dorian. The high pressure areas are moving, the one impacting the Gulf moving to the south, and the Bermuda high moving east. A large low pressure area impacting the US-Canadian border is "looking for energy" and, with the combination of vectors, is HYPOTHETICALLY going to cause a turn and northward movement of hurricane Dorian.

The Governor of the Bahamas was cryin' bout the devastation, sayin', "This is the worst day of my life." Riiiiiiggggghhhttttt! Like you can control the weather, FOOL!!!!

The area around where we reside is a corridor leading to the "attractions." I just never bought a generator because I'm from Atlanta originally and I can stand heat. My wife lived the majority of her life in Texas, so she's accustomed to heat also. The area in which we reside is of top importance to get the electrical grids up and running because of the numbers of hotels, banks, etc., in the area. And, we don't have a big freezer storing "tons of frozen food." What good is that unless you have a big family??? After a while, I can taste the "freezer taste" of stuff and I'd rather have fresh stuff like veggies and fruit anyway. When I lived in large houses there was vandalism of backup generators. What is someone going to do if they catch a sprog vandalizing their generator on a hidden camera? The sprog may get put in jail (not for long) and the DNA donors are probably in section ape housing and doan hab any squeezin' green for honkiez. So, no generator for us.

I really don't have any fear of what MIGHT happen with Dorian. I can't control it, so I don't worry about it. I'm taking all necessary precautions to stay safe and supplied since that's what White People do. I do hope this just grazes the Florida Atlantic coast, causing as little damage to Whites and White businesses as possible. And, I hope if there is any power outages that they come up as fast as they have in the past, the longest being around four hours. IF there are those who want to do shootin' and lootin' and have ladders to get over our gates, there will be lots of nasty stinging hornets for them if they attempt to do lethal harm to us. In a SHTF scenario, I've got hornets of varying sizes and lengths of stingers which will put serious harm onto any looter attempting to try a home invasion on us. Day or night.

A thousand thanks to all who wish us well as Dorian plods toward us. I just feel like we'll be coming out of the storm just fine. I've lost count of the hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms, and other weather events I've experienced in various parts of the world. Hell, I nearly froze to death in Germany when my traveling pal wrecked our car in a snowstorm. But, I came out of that ok and didn't freeze.

The White Spirit is indomitable. It cannot be defeated!! As White People here on VNN, let us rejoice in this spirit!!!!!! We ALL have this White Spirit Since We Are White People!!!!!!

Old 1 Week Ago #22
Tom Jones
Banned

How's Dorian compare to this 2017 hurricane - so far?

Old 1 Week Ago #23
Susan

Susan

Good for you Erik. Sounds as if you and your wife will be fine.

May the force be with you.

Old 1 Week Ago #24
robert burns

robert burns

Susan you should look at East TN to relocate. Not far from where you now live and we have a low cost of living. If you want to avoid niggers then just stay away from Chattanigga or parts of Knoxville. Polk County on the Ga. border has a small population and they do not like niggers at all. If you remember the Atlanta Olympics then you may know the canoe and kayak parts where held there.

Old 1 Week Ago #25
fyc
fine young casuals

fyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Riddle me this White Man ...how come there aren't ever reports of looting in Japan even in the wake of tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes ...

...anyone ...?
japan doesnt import chimpanzee's

Old 1 Week Ago #26
bedford

bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Good for you Erik. Sounds as if you and your wife will be fine.

May the force be with you.
Susan, I tried to PM you about getting together but was told you cannot
receive messages.
-Bedford

Old 6 Days Ago #27
notmenomore

notmenomore

So the elephant in the living room that no one seems to want to notice at all is:

What is to be done with all the nigger "survivors" after the total destruction of their shacks and shanty-towns? In fact, how do you "rebuild" a shanty-town? Clearly, these things are never built on designated "lots" or properties; there are likely (in most cases) no actual physical addresses for Hobubba's shanty. It were just where it were, U no?

So what happens next?

The nigs will be running out of time soon without food, and clean water - at the least. When they were stuck away on the island at least they were largely out of sight and out of mind. And now?

Are they going to be all transplanted to the Kwa? Distributed around among White enclaves like so many more arab, spic and nigger "rapeugees"? YT, naturally, will be picking up the tab, so get ready to welcome in another several hundred thousand (at least) pieces of obsolete farm equipment whose only marketable skills, EVER, will be feeding and breeding, mugging and drug dealing.

From what I can gather here and there, they are already rolling them in sub rosa as fast as they can quietly get away with it.

When you hear the niggers talking with a British accent, you'll know that your portion has (just) started to show up.

Old 6 Days Ago #28
Dan Hadaway

Dan Hadaway

"pillaging, looting, people trying to shoot people for food"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...ing-in-bahamas

Of course, the source is an hysterical woman, so on to a better source...

>Symonette has also seen people walking around carrying firearms and breaking into stores. The local gas station and two hardware stores — which sold guns — have been looted, he says.
https://time.com/5670980/dorian-abac...pse-survivors/

Is all the sources mudsharks, niggers, and crying women?

Octaroon caught looting: https://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/09/07/...ian-aftermath/

>He had seen the aftermath of people looting. Stores were empty - and he had seen a man loading a Yamaha engine for a boat onto a dolly. When challenged on why he was taking it, he said "Because I found it.”

>Just behind him, there was a group of men carrying a bright yellow motorbike from the Yamaha store. The steel door of a clothing store was beaten down and everything inside had been taken. It was the start of a great deal of looting to come in the following days.
http://www.tribune242.com/news/2019/...station-bodie/

The noble negro looter at 1:45 https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/ot...mas/vi-AAGX45n

Thread