VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 14th, 2020 #21
bedford

Here is a question for Christians on this site. Christians say that it is easier
for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into
heaven. But I can think of a lot of wealthy Christians such as televangelists
like Pat Robertson, Jim and Tammy Faye Baker, black reverends like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or T.D. Jakes. Are all these wealthy people not
going to heaven? What about the small town black preacher who has the
fancy house and the Mercedes because he is always passing around the collection plate to his flock? Jimmy Carter is a born again Christian and he is
wealthy. Truett Cathy was a billionaire when he passed away a few years ago.
He founded Chick Fil A and was a Christian whose company opposed the
LGBT movement. I read that the Catholic church has total financial reserves
of 170 billion dollars. Pope Francis often talks about helping poor people.
But if the Catholic church is that wealthy that tells me that a lot of Catholic
clergy are living in luxury while the people they claim to care about are very
poor.

Old January 14th, 2020 #22
bedford

Getting back to the original question I would suggest to the white nationalists
who are Christian to oppose egalitarianism, to not support the State of Israel and put jews first as some evangelicals do and to oppose bringing Somalis
and other muds into America or Europe. Whether we WNs are religious or
not we need to form a common agenda that supports our people.

Old January 14th, 2020 #23
Franco

If a person is a Christian, but is nonetheless completely WN in every way that matters, I can work with him.

But, I have found that, all too often, Christians put their religion above their race. In other words, their race comes second. That's not good. Not good at all. Very troubling.

-------

Old January 14th, 2020 #24
George Witzgall

By definition religion (that which you hold sacred and true above all else) comes before race, unless you make race your religion.

Old January 14th, 2020 #25
Crowe

Man of the Road, you seem like an OK guy for a christian. But one thing I really don't understand is how you can rationalize being a Catholic while claiming to be pro-White.

Explain to us what it is about Catholicism that makes it important enough to you as an individual to still cling onto it, knowing full well that it's anti-White? The priesthood have been butt fucking little boys for centuries, with their primary goal being universal conversion. It's as diametrically apposed to pro-White as you can get, essentially Marxism before Marxism was defined.

Old January 14th, 2020 #26
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Explain to us what it is about Catholicism that makes it important enough to you as an individual to still cling onto it, knowing full well that it's anti-White? The priesthood have been butt fucking little boys for centuries, with their primary goal being universal conversion. It's as diametrically apposed to pro-White as you can get, essentially Marxism before Marxism was defined.
I'd feel as if I am betraying God if I became an Atheist or converted to another religion. I would never betray my race and certainly not the Creator. I would objectively call Catholicism race-neutral. I am referring to the traditional teachings of not sinning and what have you. The current mainstream Vat II church certainly is part of the enemy camp.

Old January 14th, 2020 #27
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
By definition religion (that which you hold sacred and true above all else) comes before race, unless you make race your religion.
Race is your blood, the most important thing in your life.

Religion is a fascination, something that makes your mind cloud / obscure.

Only blood can give race purity, religion breaks down purity.

So first race and no religion at all!

Old January 14th, 2020 #28
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I'd feel as if I am betraying God if I became an Atheist or converted to another religion. I would never betray my race and certainly not the Creator. I would objectively call Catholicism race-neutral. I am referring to the traditional teachings of not sinning and what have you. The current mainstream Vat II church certainly is part of the enemy camp.
When was the last honorable Pope, in your opinion?

Old January 14th, 2020 #29
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post

One problem I have with religion is that many times a religious person will
start out by making a statement that seems absurd or outrageous but all the
members of the religion just accept it as true. Then at some point a person
who can reason will come along and point out that the statement can't
be true. Examples include:
The earth is flat. No explorers sailed around the world and proved it is round.
The earth is 6000 years old. No it is 4.5 billion years old.
God created the heavens and the earth in 7 days. No the earth and other
planets were formed billions of years ago.
Earth is the center of the universe. No earth and other planets revolve around the sun and the sun is one of 250 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
i could go go about prayer and other claims but i think you get the point.
I think that it is not a good thing to believe things just because other people believe them.

Old January 14th, 2020 #30
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post

If you broaden the definition of religion to mean beliefs or a belief system you hold to be obviously true or sacred, but you can't rigorously prove, then everybody is "religious" (even agnosticism can be regarded as a "religion" in this extended sense).

What you're expressing above is "religious" in this extended sense. But you're right that religious typically means you are part of a well defined religious community and go regularly to a church or mosque, etc..; so I took liberties with the term by broadening the definition.

Old January 14th, 2020 #31
Crowe

Quote:
Even agnosticism can be regarded as a "religion" in this extended sense.
People who're agnostic don't make their lack of belief in, or uncertainty about something an integral part of their lives. They focus on things they do know and like.
Something else becomes their religion, like work, a hobby, etc.

For something to be seen as a religion in a broad sense, it needs to be central to your beliefs, and something you are passionate about. This could be race for a racially minded individual, or something as dumb as football to a dumb kwan sports fag. It could be good or bad, whether it's rooted in superstition or not.

Old January 14th, 2020 #32
George Witzgall

Quote:
People who're agnostic don't make their lack of belief in, or uncertainty about something an integral part of their lives. They focus on things they do know and like.
Something else becomes their religion, like work, a hobby, etc.

For something to be seen as a religion in a broad sense, it needs to be central to your beliefs, and something you are passionate about. This could be race for a racially minded individual, or something as dumb as football to a dumb kwan sports fag. It could be good or bad, whether it's rooted in superstition or not.
Some agnostics are passionate about it, like Richard Dawkins. I classify your religious outlook as basically anti-Jew, where you take it as a self-evident truth that Jews are the arch-Enemy of your race, that what is good for your race is bad for the Jews, and vice versa.

This defines your race: you can't be "pro-White" without being "anti-Jew".

Last edited by George Witzgall; January 14th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #33
Crowe

Quote:
Some agnostics are passionate about it, like Richard Dawkins. I classify your religious outlook as basically anti-Jew, where you take it as a self-evident truth that Jews are the arch-Enemy of your race, that what is good for your race is bad for the Jews, and vice versa.

This defines your race: you can't be "pro-White" without being "anti-Jew".
If jews would stick to their own part of the world and not bother us, and be neutral, like Buddhist Monks in Asia for example, I wouldn't be calling for their elimination as threats to the White race. The jew cannot do that because they are parasitic in nature. I believe it's their genetic survival strategy, which means it's them or us.

Aryans, up until modern times, have collectively known that they must terminate threats to their existence. Like any species in the animal kingdom would do, if it was within their power to exercise superiority against a threat. It's survival of the fittest, and that's basic natural law 101, which all life forms are subject to, regardless of their sophistication. We've lost our edge, in part due to the weakness of christianity. It made quite a fertile ground for Marxism to grow, and spread. And we're not gonna get our edge back listening to the tripe of a jewish faggot like you trying to preach Aryanism to us. Linder is right, and you're dead wrong.

Old January 14th, 2020 #34
Joe from OH

Quote:
Which you kikes do. Fuck off faggot kike.

The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Old January 14th, 2020 #35
Crowe

Hey Georgie, this is just a suggestion, but you might want to start practicing your parkour skills on a rooftop. It'll be the best survival skill you could have. Just in case the political environment here changes, and you find yourself in a 10 story free fall situation.

Old January 14th, 2020 #36
George Witzgall

Quote:
If jews would stick to their own part of the world and not bother us, and be neutral, like Buddhist Monks in Asia for example, I wouldn't be calling for their elimination as threats to the White race. The jew cannot do that because they are parasitic in nature. I believe it's their genetic survival strategy, which means it's them or us.

Aryans, up until modern times, have collectively known that they must terminate threats to their existence. Like any species in the animal kingdom would do, if it was within their power to exercise superiority against a threat. It's survival of the fittest, and that's basic natural law 101, which all life forms are subject to, regardless of their sophistication. We've lost our edge, in part due to the weakness of christianity. It made quite a fertile ground for Marxism to grow, and spread. And we're not gonna get our edge back listening to the tripe of a jewish faggot like you trying to preach Aryanism to us. Linder is right, and you're dead wrong.
This approach is a dead-end, it's same as Black Nationalists, there's nothing unique about it and it's getting us nowhere. Our racial soul is what made us the greatest conquerers and artisans and thinkers the world had ever seen, that's what we need to focus on, that's what is unique to us.

Someone tell Linder to start posting on the forum again.

Old January 14th, 2020 #37
Franco

Quote:

Good quote about Jews, recommend front page post.

----------------------

Old January 15th, 2020 #38
Joe from OH

Quote:
This approach is a dead-end, it's same as Black Nationalists, there's nothing unique about it and it's getting us nowhere. Our racial soul is what made us the greatest conquerers and artisans and thinkers the world had ever seen, that's what we need to focus on, that's what is unique to us.

Someone tell Linder to start posting on the forum again.
Quote:
I'm jewish.
Quote:
Of course I'm WN, through and through, how dare you question my ideals!

I mean, yeah, I molested a few kids in the past, raped and pillaged, you know the deal.. but rest assured they were ALL White. 'cept maybe for that one aborted fetus I used as frottage, couldn't quite tell the make and model on that one...
Quote:
- u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Old January 20th, 2020 #39
George Witzgall

Unless our race can unite behind a single religion, a racial religion, we will be divided and weakened by religious conflict and our race will not survive.

Aryanism allows that any religious beliefs we may have are open to debate and dialogue within the race. Without this openness to differing beliefs in our race, we will never be able to put the religion issue behind us. It's the minimum concession that puts us all on the same page when it comes to our religious identity, allowing us to move forward as a race.

Old January 20th, 2020 #40
Joe from OH

Quote:
Unless our race can unite behind a single religion, a racial religion, we will be divided and weakened by religious conflict and our race will not survive.

Aryanism allows that any religious beliefs we may have are open to debate and dialogue within the race. Without this openness to differing beliefs in our race, we will never be able to put the religion issue behind us. It's the minimum concession that puts us all on the same page when it comes to our religious identity, allowing us to move forward as a race.
There's no "us" here, shit dick.

Go fuck your rabbi up the ass. Again.

Thread